[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw Trump is a Stormfag: >I will Not Rage if The L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Selection_9991812-618x360.png (67 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
Selection_9991812-618x360.png
67 KB, 618x360
Post yfw Trump is a Stormfag:

>I will Not Rage if The Leader Denounces the Troll Army
>Andrew Anglin
>Daily Stormer
>May 7, 2016

>There’s a storm brewing after Glorious Leader failed to denounce the Stormer Troll Army to the Christ-killer Blitzer.
>Many Jew rats are scurrying about, demanding he denounce us.

http://www.dailystormer.com/i-will-not-rage-if-the-leader-denounces-the-troll-army/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CghE4-4yo
>>
>>73294455
I really hate this argument. These people have the right to vote and it's obvious that they would support one candidate over the other if it fits their worldview more. Doesn't make Trump's policies racist. People need to fuck off with this PC garbage.
>>
>>73294455
>anti-semitic
>journalists

There's your answer.
>>
>>73294455
Depends who you ask.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/hillary-clinton-kkk_us_56e7373ae4b0b25c918304f2

Hillary has a lot of financial support, and verbal backing from the KKK.
>>
>Trump sucks Jew dick constantly
>trump is antiemetic
Journalism, denying reality one lie at a time.
>>
>>73294455
We didn't kill the Nazis to become them.
Not strongly denouncing neo-Nazis disqualifies Trump from the office.
>>
>>73295863
Everyone the kikes disagree with is a "neo-nazi"
>>
>>73294455
I understand that /pol/ loves to troll the Jews, SJWs, liberals and everything.
But why not do this in Hillary or Bernie's name instead of making Trump look bad?
>>
>>73296359
On the topic of if the Jews should be exterminated, yes. Everyone who disagrees with Jews on that question is a neo-nazi.
>>
>>73294455
>Why won't a presidential candidate denounce some of his voters?
Do liberals ever use their fucking brains?
>>
>>73296537
Because we don't like Trump supporters because they dont like us for racial or religious reasons and we want to bash their skulls in
>>
Why won't Hilldog denounce Hymietown Jackson, Farakhan, Hamas, etc.?

This is so much bullshit.
>>
File: rare jew.jpg (484 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
rare jew.jpg
484 KB, 800x1019
>>73295863
>>73296539

Found the kike.
>>
>>73296735

Trump just wants his country back, Paco.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.