[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please red pill me on drugs /pol/. Im so confused whether or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Red-pill.png (760 KB, 665x497) Image search: [Google]
Red-pill.png
760 KB, 665x497
Please red pill me on drugs /pol/. Im so confused whether or not I hate them.
>>
>>73293015

Everything in moderation.
>>
File: Absolutely degenerate.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely degenerate.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>Taking drugs
>>
>>73293015
Some antidepressants and stimulants like methylphenidate have been shown to be carcinogenic with long term use. That's just one example of the dangers of certain drugs. Not all are bad though, but make sure you research anything you want to take.
>>
>>73293352
>implying the person in the picture wasn't self medicating like a motherfucker balancing speed and opiates
>>
>>73293352
Please let me know what you mean in detail
>>
>>73293502
I believe that people who consume drugs for recreational purposes are just slowly killing themselves and taking away years of their lives.
>>
>>73293662
I need some research you may have to back this up. I want to believe you but I gotta question it
>>
File: drugs.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>73293015
Saying "redpill me on drugs" is like saying "redpill me on food". Every substance is different and has different uses and problems associated with them.

I'd say the only universal rule is to avoid "research chemicals" as you can never really know what the fuck you are consuming and what effects it's going to have.

Other than that just go to Erowid to read unbiased, objective information on pretty much any drug you can get your hands on.

>>73293662
Also don't listen to fear mongering mongoloids like this. They don't know what they are talking about.
>>
>>73293015
>Paying money to fuck yourself up

>Some criminal makes a mint off you while you flop on rent

>Money trickles back to some foreign place so some Mexican guy can have 12 pools while you slave away to pay for them

>Causes crime and general degradation to society

>Taxes go to fighting the problem funded by your purchases, and not into services to help improve the lives of yourself and others.

>Negatively impacts the local area as well as the nation.

>Easy way out if it's used for escapism

>Think of the children.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
>>73294197
>eating up 80s propaganda is totally red pill, i p-promise
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (106 KB, 766x775) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
106 KB, 766x775
>>73293015
>tfw I thought it was a picture of hotdogs
>>
File: Brony Disco.gif (3 MB, 222x180) Image search: [Google]
Brony Disco.gif
3 MB, 222x180
>>73294409
What do you disagree with?
>>
Coke's pretty tight
>>
>>73294735
>Paying money to fuck yourself up
Many drugs can be grown/produced on your own.

>Some criminal makes a mint off you while you flop on rent
See above. Also you could say the same thing about any business owner and the only reason why criminal "makes mint" is because the price is being driven into the sky artificially through prohibition.

>Money trickles back to some foreign place so some Mexican guy can have 12 pools while you slave away to pay for them
Same as above.

>Causes crime and general degradation to society
Generalized, empty statement. Different drugs cause different things to different communities. Not every drug is crack and not every community is full of unemployed niggers.

>Taxes go to fighting the problem funded by your purchases, and not into services to help improve the lives of yourself and others.
See 1. and 2. Taxes also pay your all you fat faggots' bypasses and shit so i don't see how this is any different.

>Negatively impacts the local area as well as the nation.
I don't understand how is this related to drug use from personal point of view. Also most of the negative impact is created by the hamfisted anti drug policy not by drug abuse itself.

>Easy way out if it's used for escapism
True. Also literally ANYTHING can be used for escapism. Meditation, lifting weights, over eating, TV, workoholism ... you name it.

>Think of the children.
lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.