[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Protection of Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
How can Donald guarantee his own safety? What is he doing to protect himself against a sniper, who could kill him easily? Or against false bodyguards who just drop a big bomb next to him?

Do you think Donald Trump gets assasinated if he gets elected?
>>
This aint video game you autist
>>
>>73292713
>Or against false bodyguards who just drop a big bomb next to him?
Are you retarded?
>>
FRESH OC

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT FAMPAIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
>>
>>73292713

>not realizing the technological and logistical power of the Secret Service in current year
>>
>>73292926
greetz from JFK you fuckin Neandertaler, do you even have politicans or just the balkan mafia in your "country"?

>>73293013
what if the Secret Service want to see him dead? Why couldn't the Secret Service protect JFK against one fuckin moron with a simple gun?
>>
>>73293221

Why didn't someone just walk up and shoot Hitler in the face?
>>
If he becomes President he will be protected by the secret service.

The time to kill him was back when this all started. He is now a nominee and is protected. It's far too late now.
>>
>>73292996
no, why do you think this isn't possible? Are you a dynamite expert?
>>
>>73293329
You ever heard from Stauffenberg? Read some basic history faggot...
>>
REAL QUESTION: How can they protect Donald against a sniper?
>>
>>73293439

Oh, you mean the FAILED plot to kill Hitler?
>>
I could easily kill a politician if I wanted. Probably would use a car bomb
>>
>>73293630
Euro fags would never dare post this
>>
>>73293329
>>73293519
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler

Not exactly easy to kill the Führer.
>>
For the same reason nobody killed Bush or Obama. It's impossible.
>>
>>73293357

He's had a secret service detail for months. even bernie sanders has secret service.
>>
>>73294087
You're literally just repeating the guy's point
>>
>>73294200
No he's not, the other guy implied SS detail only kicks in when he becomes Preident. He already is protected by the Secret Service and has been for months.
>>
>>73292713
I went to one of his rallies, trust me they have security there. Besides that everybody that's trying to see him genuinely like him, also you put too much faith in the lazy liberals to believe they could actually be bothered to kill him.
>>
>>73294576
>implied SS detail only kicks in when he becomes Preident.
Are you actually retarded?

>He is now a nominee and is protected. It's far too late now.
>>
>>73294576
He literally said
>The time to kill him was back when this all started.
>>
>>73294683
>If he becomes President he will be protected by the secret service.
It's shitty fucking wording but you're right, the second paragraph does mention he's already protected (though it doesn't mention by whom, since he's had bodyguards for years).
>>
>>73294888
killing threads by filling them with pedantic bullshit is my fetish
>>
>>73292926
fpbp
>>
I will shield the fuhrer.
>>
he is carrying and ready to shoot.
>>
I predict someone will try, but that will make him a martyr.
>>
>>73293630
>>73293857
Eurofags would get beaten by the police for even thinking of posting this.
>>
File: 1462575125732.jpg (173 KB, 700x989) Image search: [Google]
1462575125732.jpg
173 KB, 700x989
>>73292713
He needs a VP that doesn't give a fuck

The GOP establishment wants a stooge like marco rubio, so when Trump is gone (either by death or 2 terms) Marco can implement the neocon GOP bushism bullshit

>>73293221
The Secret Service cares more about Trump now than fucking Obama. The Secret Service completely has its back. It's the CIA that does the killing Presidents shit
>>
>>73293630
>I could easily kill a politician if I wanted. Probably would use a car bomb
bullshit. nigga you won't even get near where one is with that shit
>>
This op is fucking retarded
>>
>>73295732
>Making posts like that even in jest when the site is crawling with FBI/CIA/NSA

Don't you remember what happened with that plebbitor after his airport comment? Enjoy your Guantanamo Bay faggot.
>>
File: 1462469585373.jpg (48 KB, 628x587) Image search: [Google]
1462469585373.jpg
48 KB, 628x587
>>73293903
God damn
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.