[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw scared of being racist even on /pol/ because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1461114832644.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1461114832644.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
>tfw scared of being racist even on /pol/ because I'm scared the liberals will somehow track me down and ruin my life
>>
>>73291682
>being afraid of liberals
Really?
>>
>>73291682
That's a fear present in half of /pol/
The other half which is comprised of full blown stormweenies really has no life or career that liberals can ruin
>>
>>73291682
>scared of being racist even on /pol/
nice proxy swede, grow some fucking balls and stand up for your self God damnit.

Pic related, you need this enmasse, I mean the whole sw*dish male pop.

.. fucking swedes
>>
Your life can only be ruined if you think what they're ruining is all your life's about.

Weak ass faggot. I bet you think women can destroy your lives as well.

b-but m-muh friends! m-muh social circles!

FAG!
>>
>>73291682
stop smoking pot so much
>>
>>73291941
Du är så söt lillebror.
>>
>>73291682
Nigger spic wop kike faggot cunt gook potatoe

Try it out.
>>
>>73292022
Found the neckbeard.
>>
>>73291941
Oida kai-roger. Går bra på gymmen?
>>
As far as I know only Australia saves every website you travel to.
>>
>>73291895
I'd say the other half is non-white and openly racist. I mean youre on the board, so are Indians, Nips, the rest of South America, the occassional Turkroach.
>>
start using toilets a little bit more
>>
That's right bitch talk shit get hit
>>
>>73291682
>tfw scared of being racist even on /pol/ because I'm scared the liberals will somehow track me down and ruin my life

It's entirely possible. Your internet activity is being monitored by someone. What if they get hacked and all your browsing activity is released? What if everything you've ever posted on the internet was tied to all your Google accounts by mootykins? It could happen.
>>
>>73291895
fuck you brown shit
>>
>>73291682

How could your life possibly get any worse?
>>
>>73292143
Found the cuck
>>
File: 226.jpg (34 KB, 291x464) Image search: [Google]
226.jpg
34 KB, 291x464
>>73292058
>Du är så söt lillebror.

Hey, how do this work now, you use to be our big brother.. but since you now are all trannies what is this supposed to be now?
>>
>>73291682
At least if that happened I'd finally have nothing to lose, and my personal race war could begin.
>>
>>73291682
But
>pol is satire

That's what you tell them if they find out, and its the truth isn't it? Surely nobody actually believes this stuff
>>
Racism IS wrong especially against Islam and when the globalists finally have full control over the West all you edgelords on /pol/ will be arrested for your cyber crimes.

>video related
>/pol/ shitposters in the future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JObQSYj4Qi8
>>
>>73292397
Hey Mexican! What's it like being racist but not white? :(
>>
>>73291682
You know what I do when someone calls me a racist? I tell them so what?
>>
>>73291895
>implying i dont own a small business and welcome a dox on my libertarian shitposting youtube channel

If anything i would just be getting more business.
>>
>>73292632
ok I guess... how does it feel thinking that you are white while having 2% native and 4% african blood?
>>
>>73291682

You are a tame motherfucker if calling someone a nigger-loving faggot is the worst thing you do online.
>>
>>73292622
Of course. /pol/ is satire, friend. Have a laugh with us. :-)
>>
>>73292564
>used to be our big brother

Norway is literally littered with swedish culture. There's a reason why norwegians understand swedes so well but swedes cant understand norwegians at all.

It's so cute when you try to act tought ;)
>>
Being racist is not illegal.
>>
>>73292294
I don't think that half of /pol/ is nonwhite, at much it would be 20% or 30%.

And there are idiot stormweenies of all creeds and races, being non white doesn't make them less pathetic.

>>73292397
That's a nice ad hominem, what am I supposed to respond to this obvious venting of frustration of some sort?

maybe get a life that liberals can ruin?
>>
>>73292725
Man up them. Tell us how you feel and post your youtube channel as well as the business name and address you have
>>
File: tumblr_moafqbTAI41s4lus2o1_1280.jpg (141 KB, 645x860) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moafqbTAI41s4lus2o1_1280.jpg
141 KB, 645x860
>>73292977
Expressing racist views in any sort of public setting (online also) is very much illegal in many parts of Europe.
>>
>>73291682
I've told my sister that I want Trump to win just to see leftist/SJW butthurt. She said I'm horrible in a jokingly way.

Then again she knows I've been browsing 4chan for many years.
>>
>>73292954
Do Swedes even have a culture anymore?
>>
>>73291941
>han trenger testosteronsinjeksjoner
Undermenneske oppdaget.

Sterk, blid og dopingfri :)
>>
>>73291682
You can't report people on 4chan.
>>
>>73291682
>Thinking someone cares about your shitty opinions

I'm starting to think the only threads monitored are the ones with honest opinions and debate.

Because policy can be implemented on it. Especially when it has strong arguments and sources.

especially those threads about how to save the country.
Some of the ideas are good.
>>
Is that because you're using your moms laptop?
>>
File: 1451929213471.jpg (17 KB, 419x296) Image search: [Google]
1451929213471.jpg
17 KB, 419x296
>>73292954
>Norway is literally littered with swedish culture.
There is no such thing as swedish culture sven, your media tells us this all the time, you know this and that jews would never lie on such thing.

No we're not littered with your culture other than the empty strong beer bottles and soda cans we have in our garages for the next time we go and buy cheap shit in your 3rd world country.

>swedes...
>can't even into skis anymoar
>"We don't like skis, it's not our culture<insert excuse here>

oh you were thinking about shitskins? Yes we have them here too, not to your extent. We contaminate them in Os*o, which really hasn't been a apart of this shit rock for decades.
>Oslo was lit kicked out of the county it belonged too in the early 90ies
>Didn't want their shit fuck off Oslo
>>
>>73294011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5zJtwRNvy0

Are you saying norwegian kids dont grow up watching tons upon tons of swedish produced shows?

Are you saying norwegians dont buy all their furniture at ikea?

Are you saying norwegians arent obsessed with beating swedes at skiing?

Are you saying norwegian media arent obsessing over swedish politics and happenings?

Are you saying norwegians dont listen to alot of swedish artists?

I used to live in Norway and the first thing that hit me was that there was so much Sweden everywhere. Everybody understood me while me and my friends couldnt understand shit. They said they grew up with so many swedish shows etc that they learned our language at an early age.

And the funny thing is that you NEVER hear anything about Norway in Sweden. We never hear your music, we never see your films, we never hear about your politics. Except for the few winter months when there are skiing completions, for the small minority who actually cares about that. The majority of swedes watch Soccer in the summer and Hockey in the winter.

I'm not saying Sweden is better than Norway. I would personally rather live in Norway. But if you cant admit there's a little brother complex here you're lying.
>>
>>73291682
pussy
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.