[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
btfo pol by refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: grande_ludovisi_altemps_inv8574.jpg (289 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
grande_ludovisi_altemps_inv8574.jpg
289 KB, 1536x864
We wuz refugees

> fall of Rome due to mismanaged refugee crisis
> if Rome had only allowed refugees it would still be standing

http://qz.com/677380/1700-years-ago-the-mismanagement-of-a-migrant-crisis-cost-rome-its-empire/

pol btfo
>>
File: ted.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
romans were homosexual cucks though
>inb4 romanfags get butthurt because they think civilisation and technology are good
>>
>>73290373

So letting the Ethereal Hun into Rome and filling all the ranks of the army was a bad thing?
>>
>>73290540
Rome should have left all the beautiful refugees in as before.
>>
By this time, Romans had been dealing with barbarians for hundreds of years. Barbarians do not keep their word. You let them in today, and they'd betray you tomorrow.
>>
>>73290373
"Looking for shelter" is a funny way of saying killing the inhabitants of a town and looting it.
>>
>>73290431
Germans and Swedes are homosexual cucks, just like the romans were.
>>
>>73290373
I'd be lying if I said you tried.
>>
>>73290373
>A news article on history
Feed me some bias senpai
>>
>>73290373
>Ancient Rome was multicultural.
> That led to its fall.
>We have extensively documented this cause.
>People want to repeat this mistake.
We're fucking doomed
>>
>>73291570
It will be okay. Just think of all the cute Muslim girls we are going to get. No more bikini selfie sluts.
>>
>>73291570
Hmm yes Diversity or as they called it diversitas. Oh yes Romans granted "citizenship" to many different foreign peoples, they got s little big fo dey britches, like the EU
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.