[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just agree that America is doomed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: hillaryclinton.jpg (126 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
hillaryclinton.jpg
126 KB, 800x1000
Clinton's already bought the election and with it the flipping of Republican strongholds such as Utah.

The result will be rigged in Utah, Mississippi, Texas, Georgia and Kansas to give the Democrats an overwhelming victory and permanently destroy the GOP.
>>
>>73289728
Not really.

She'll only serve 1 term, because she will then be in the complete public limelight and the people will see how shitty she really is in office.

A Republican will then win in 2020, because she ruined the Democrats' name.
>>
File: No_GOP_is_good_GOP.jpg (45 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
No_GOP_is_good_GOP.jpg
45 KB, 640x511
>>73289728
Good. The weaker the GOP the better.
>gun control so theres no mass shooting every week
>tax the rich scum like the koch brothers
>minimum wage increase

What disadvantage is there? besides racist bigots getting mad cause people have equal rights/opportunities.
>>
GOP needs to be destoyed in order to rebuild itself.

GOP is the party of bibles thumpers and stock traders. It ceased being the party of Main Street a long time ago.
>>
She will go to prison and vice president Bernie will come into power.
>>
>>73289858

Really?

The Democrats are planning on legitimizing 11 million immigrants. That's pretty much 11 million more Democrats and the GOP will lose Texas and other important states because of the new influx.
>>
File: Rand_Paul.jpg (3 MB, 2400x3040) Image search: [Google]
Rand_Paul.jpg
3 MB, 2400x3040
>>73289913
Rand Paul is the future of the GOP
>>
>>73289728
Yeah America is pretty much the modern incarnation of the USSR now!
>>
>>73289911
Bait. Move along
>>
>>73289858
....haven't we seen how poorly it's gone for the last 8 years already?

I'm sick of hearing how things just keep getting worse.
>>
>>73289858
Depends if republicans can get a candidate through their nomination process that would appeal to swing voters......at the moment they can't.
>>
>>73289911
She wants to increase federal minimum wage to $12 an hour, right? Bernie is $15 if I remember correctly.

Won't that destroy businesses? How will businesses be able to afford paying people $12 an hour?
>>
File: jobsFeb2016.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jobsFeb2016.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>73290033
Top kek
>>
>>73290084
It would literally increase the cost of a pizza by 25 cents. Fuck Papa Johns and fuck greedy / cheap fuckers.
>>
>>73290084
How will businesses pay $12 per hour???
America is the richest country in the world. The problem is the top 1% gets all the money.

The only businesses that cant afford $12 per hour are the ones that get billions from low wages and bribe politicians. (Walmart and mcdonalds for example)
>>
>>73289911
Fuck I hate fuckwits like you in this country.

You really think you can tax billionaires like the Koch Brothers who have infinite resources to evade tax? Nigger please.

You think minimum wages would do anything other than automating work and destroying jobs?

You think gun control works? There's a fucking shooting in Western Sydney EVERY FUCKING WEEK

tl;dr you're a fucktard
>>
File: stoned as shit.jpg (89 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
stoned as shit.jpg
89 KB, 1200x675
>>73289728
Thank God.

I want to see Trump BTFO like the oompa loompa faggot he is.

I want him to stare directly into Hillary's eyes as the numbers come in and he sees that he had his shit stuffed in.

I want Trump to realize that all his "success" in the primaries was literally just a fight to see who can get sacrificed on the altar of progressivism as modern conservatism sputters in its death throes.

I want to see the look on Trump's face as he finally comes to terms with the fact that nobody takes him seriously except delusional autists, that he's nothing more than a laughing stock, a side show, a source of comedy for liberal comedians like Oliver and Colbert.

I want him to be confronted by the fact that no matter how much money or fame or success he accrues over his lifetime, he can never change who he really is; a weird, sausage-fingered, micro-penised, orange asshole with a shitty toupee who can only get people to pay attention to him when he's making an ass out of himself, like some kind of class clown.

Christ, it'll be glorious. It'll be the day that /pol/ finally snaps and starts committing suicide en masse. It'll be beautiful.
>>
>>73291060

If you elect Clinton there won't be a USA in 4 years.
>>
>>73290084
They will hire illegal immigrants for less than minimum wage.
>>
>>73289728
MUSLIM MAYOR IN LONDON

stop being such a jealous little pussy. Wish us the best instead of being butthurt about your shithole bongstan.
>>
>>73291172
Exactly
>>
>>73290923
There are no shootings in Sydney. Stop posting this.
>>
>>73290923
Fuck off faggot

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=sydney+shooting&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=_gQuV7_iMITE0gTn0b-oBA#q=sydney+shooting&tbm=nws
>>
Would it kill you shills to at least use different pictures?
>>
>>73291291
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/apr/29/one-dead-at-shooting-at-shopping-centre-in-sydneys-south-west-reports

Go Google it. Pretty sure he knows more about his country than you. Seriously, quite a few articles on Google. You should honestly fact check before opening your burger hole.
>>
>>73289969
>Republican Congress
>Hillary Clinton doing anything
It's not really an issue because she isn't going to win the election. There are three things that would have to happen for her to win.

1: She somehow avoids going to jail for crimes she has objectively committed, or at least being politically destroyed by the furious FBI.

2: She avoids being destroyed in the General Election by a man who has spent ten months destroying people just like her.

3: She lives long enough to win said Election.
>>
>>73291644

Is there's something wrong with Hillary's health?

Elaborate.
>>
>>73291060
So, when trump wins, are you going to be crying or in a frothy rage?

>"We need to wake up that citizen. We need them to take them away from the TV and drinking beer, to working hard, to getting the skills, to getting knowledge, and they will come along, like everybody else."

President of Mexico, Vicente Fox, on American citizens who support Trump. You think Americans are going to appreciate being called lazy, unskilled, uneducated, drunk, TV watching idiots by a foreign leader?
>>
>>73291713
>Is there's something wrong with Hillary's health?

No, everything is fine. Nevermind the stroke glasses, everything is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
>>
>>73291443
They literally can't. There's only so few pictures of Hillary that don't have her look like a child devouring disciple of Molech
>>
>>73291593
Real sources, please?
>>
File: full retard.jpg (29 KB, 550x387) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
29 KB, 550x387
>>73291733
>>
File: 1422680206701.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1422680206701.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
>>73289728
>Clinton's already bought the election
Most likely she has.
I really hope Trump gets it cause he's good for the global world, not just America, but if the elections weren't rigged it would be Bernie vs Trump right around now.

I don't know how much easier it is to rig the nomination than the general election, so that's where I hope Clinton can't cheat.
>>
>>73291933
You want a peer reviewed research paper showing that there was a shooting that weekend?
>>
>>73292136
Well its well known that they over report or falsify reports, so yes. I mean the ends justifies the means but you know what I mean.
>>
>>73290249
It's actually the opposite. Large companies can handle those costs more easily.
>>
>>73291911
>>73291847
And this is what breathing in the fumes of burning infants does to one's lungs
>>
>>73289728
Go worry about the islamization of your homeland, we'll worry about this one.
Not one debate has happened.
The election isn't for six months.
Yes, we are Fucked if she wins. Most of us will try to let that not happen.
>>
>>73289728
I like the idea of having a woman in charge. Shows how progressive we're becoming.
>>
>>73289969
Most of the Mexicans in Texas vote Republican, and there is no fucking way Texas turns blue. It's already a minority white state but is still guaranteed to go red in November.
>>
>>73292445
>so yes
There are no such papers, wether it is true or false.

Let's do this: Occam's razor suggests that there would be shootings in sydney, as shootings exist literally everywhere where guns exist. Guns exist in Sydney.

The more reasonable claim to have to prove is that there are no shootings in Sydney
>>
File: 1406508977249.jpg (50 KB, 608x609) Image search: [Google]
1406508977249.jpg
50 KB, 608x609
>>73291847
>AHOO AHEM
>Producing an actual fucking Werther's Original
>>
>>73289728
This election was rigged ten ways from sunday years before it began. The only way she can win is to run against a candidate who is even less liked than her. That's a hard hill to climb, but she managed.

>shillery begins birther movement surreptitiously in 2007
>trump is already seen as a buffoon and at his good friend shillery's behest becomes a very vocal birther
>now trump is suddenly a republican and opposes her, again playing the buffoon.
>he garners the angry and dissatisfied republican base while looking completely insane to the general public
>shillery wins as people vote not for her, but against trump

no to mention

>superdelegates bought years in advance and almost universally line up behind her, often against the popular vote
>the double standard for bernie from the dnc
>independents not allowed to vote in the primary who would oppose clinton

She plays this country like a harp from hell. I could admire such a thing, it's why I watch house of cards, if I wasn't imminently about to get fucked by it. She's rigged both sides of this election years ago and the voters have literally no say with the system as is.
>>
>>73291060
>Christ, it'll be glorious. It'll be the day that /pol/ finally snaps and starts committing suicide en masse. It'll be beautiful.
So progressive.
>>
>>73289858
She's been in near constant scandal since the late 1970's. People are just so used it now that she isn't held to the same standards as others in her profession. It's like when south park came out, people flipped their shit and tried to shut it down. Now if you complain about the vulgarity, people are like, "well what do you expect? it's south park." Shillery is under another fbi investigation? meh, what do you expect, it's shillery. Sadly, I'm confident she can handle whatever fuckups she makes as potus.
>>
>>73292699
> "we"
> leaf

Your wall is next, leaf-o
>>
>>73291060
>SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN
>>
>>73290249
>America is the richest country in the world. The problem is the top 1% gets all the money.

Yeah, fuck those guys for making billions of dollars in investments, they shouldn't get any of that money back.
>>
>>73290160
If everything is awesome why is there so much discontent? If Obama's presidency has done so well, why are the current Democrat candidates distancing themselves from it as much as possible?
>>
>>73289728

around this time we usually get a group of people who say "it doesn't matter, the president doesn't have that much power anyway"
>>
>>73289858
Chileans said the same thing about Bachelet and look who's in the office now
>>
>>73295634
>why is there so much discontent?

I think this is a very strong error. The GOP assumed they could attack Obama from all sides and make this country nationalistic. But it backfired in the worst way. They lost their election. They lost everything because they scared a bunch of inbred people that the country was horrible and now they don't have ONE serious candidate for office.
>>
>>73289858
>She'll only serve 1 term

Implying it won't be the exact same as Obama, where people would just ignore his faults and praise anything good he has done as if he is a saint just because he is black.
>>
>>73295634
Only bernie is trying to differntiate himself. shillary is practically saying she's another 8 years of obama.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.