[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Jersey will be close this election year. If Trump and Christie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: TRUE election map.png (75 KB, 754x599) Image search: [Google]
TRUE election map.png
75 KB, 754x599
New Jersey will be close this election year. If Trump and Christie do a little campaigning in NJ, it will be a toss up state. Prove me wrong, guidos and jews will not vote for clinton. Also black's don't vote.
>>
>>73289187
What state do you live in?
>>
>>73289187
Kek everyone in New Jersey hates Christie. This is how it will play out with him winning Ohio and Florida and still losing.
>>
>>73289299
New York.
>>
>>73289397
Upstate or NYC?
>>
>>73289187
>AZ and UT only lean Republican
Gary Johnson is turning those states blue, senpai. I fucking hate those cucks
>>
Everyone here hates Christie though

Even the most conservative Evangelicals in the South and North of the state hate him
>>
OC
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT FAMPAIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
>>
>>73289331
Trumps is winning Colorado in most polls. Also Virginia will not go blue for a whitey. The blacks only voted, because Obama is a mullato. Minnesota is now a toss up state, trump has an uphill battle but no one likes Clinton.
>>
>>73289514
Why does everyone hate Christie? Didn't he just win in 2013? Every Guido i know loves trump.
>>
>>73289187
>guidos and jews will not vote
for some faggot real estate developer.
>black's don't vote
for crackerheads.

Corrected that for you.
>>
Trump has to turn Florida or it's going to be an uphill battle.
>>
>>73289701
Bridgegate.

>>73289598
Trump is not winning Colorado. Virginia is definietly going blue. Minnesota will never be a toss up the sooner you accept that the better.
>>
>>73289331
>Iowa
>Wisconsin
>Michigan
>Virginia
>New Hampshire
>Blue
>>
>>73290116
>this flag
>this topic
>>
>>73290116
Michigan and Wisconsin have been blue for the last 3+ elections, mexicuck. I don't see the problem other than your lack of education.
>>
>Minnesota not going blue

Dude they were the only state that voted against Reagan and have been blue every election since then.
>>
>>73290116
Wisconsin and Michigan have not voted red in 20 years.
>>
>>73290446
And the republicans haven't had a viable candidate worth voting for in 28 years. And the one from 28 years ago turned out to be a bust.

This is what people don't understand. The expectation is that only swing states matter because blue and red is a lock in the states that have been blue or red in the last few elections. But look at the candidates. Romney? Even the party's own voters didn't turn out to vote for him. McCain? Bush Jr. who didn't even win the popular vote and got re-elected in a low turn out election because his opponent was Kerry.

The primaries have had record turn out because of the Trump factor. I expect a sea of red that hasn't been seen in 30 years.
>>
>>73289187
Christie is not liked in NJ
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>mfw surrounded by bern victims
I can't wait to see every one of these faggots get stumped. I hope crispie cream becomes honorary boot licker when trump gets into office
>>
>>73291305
I didn't vote for Lord Free Stuff so find another excuse, faggot. Trump has to lock Florida in to be competitive. He has a tough path, just like Shillary. They both have strong unfavorables and to act in denial about it is absolutely retarded.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 881x173) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16 KB, 881x173
>NJ
>close
>>
File: 5330fc73a972b.image.jpg (20 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
5330fc73a972b.image.jpg
20 KB, 300x441
yfw CO, NV, FL, Possibly AZ and UT are blue
>>
>>73289901
>Minnesota will never be a toss up the sooner you accept that the better.
I know it's hard to accept, but RCP has Trump trailing Shillary there by only 2%.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.