[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"my body my rules" what is a good rebuttal to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: pepe.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>"my body my rules"
what is a good rebuttal to this argument, Paul?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>73284775
k
>>
>>73284775
Actually the child is a seperate lifeform and it's by default not your body.

Further arguments can be refuted by a smack to the face.
>>
>>73284775
>Wanting to refute the idea that an individual controls their own body
Kill yourself
>>
>>73284775
why would you want to rebutt this.
>>
>>73284953
>women
>individuals
You sure do argue like a woman, why are you here?
>>
>>73284938
To add to this, it doesn't even have the same DNA as the mother. Totally separate and wholly dependent entity.

I am still pro choice tho.
>>
"Your body my rules" and then affirm that statement with rape
>>
>>73284775
Women are inferior and shouldn't have any agency. Done
>>
File: 1460691340331.jpg (56 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
1460691340331.jpg
56 KB, 550x448
>>73284775
Why don't you think for yourself.

>hurr I want to disagree with this because I feel like I should but I'm a stupid twat
>>
>>73285629
Nice projection, proxynip.
>>
>>73284775

No politically correct ones. We shouldn't let retards breed. Like literal retards. Women are borderline retarded and need a man (their father or husband) to make decisions for them. We forgot this, so we'll probably have to wait until society collapses and we go back to a much more rugged standard of living before we put women back in their place.
>>
>>73285080
Why do you want a larger nigger population anon? Do you not have enough bulls to prep?
>>
>>73284775

Agree and then explain that's why you support legal abortion too. After all your labor is a product of your body, so why should someone else be entitled to the product of your labor to support a thing you don't want
>>
There is none. The child is a parasite within your body and thus under your ownership, you can do whatever you want with it.

The only way to argue against it is to say people don't have self-ownership rights. Which is easy, but cuckservatives don't have the balls to go full fascist, as always.
>>
>>73284775
>my body my rules
Meanwhile Trump suggested in a hypothetical that if abortions are illegal woman should just be punished. Literally 100% in step with the concept of my body my rules and they whine and bitch.
>>
>>73285976
>Women should be punished for a legal act
This is why Trump will lose in the general
>>
Women claim moral ownership of any semen that goes into them
Therefore impregnation rape is always acceptable
>>
>>73284775
By this logic, abortion should be legal until the moment of birth. Only the most radical feminists would want that.
>>
>>73286067
>if abortions are illegal

Reading is hard right burger?
>>
>>73284775
>"My wallet my rules."

Seriously abort if you want but don't be surprised if a guy bails on your ass when you want to keep it either.
>>
>>73286067
He was asked a hypothetical if abortions are illegal. If something is illegal you punish them this is fucking common sense but he never said he wanted this the reporter pushed it.
>>
File: GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg (2 MB, 2181x1377) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg
2 MB, 2181x1377
>>73284775

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Comes to mind

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

Praise Christ
>>
>>73284775

Why then willingly allow another body to develop a dependence on yours?
>>
>>73286320
Imagine you're going to get heart surgery and the day before, the surgeon asks you: "hey, the spleen is that thing that's right next to the liver, right?"

That's basically what Trump did, and he's not going to recover from this.
>>
>>73284775
don't.
why do you want more poor and nigger babies?
>>
>>73284775
No rebuttal.
Only extinction through technology.

You do not have to respond to anything the ancestral parasite says.
Our society is gynocentric, both due to instinct and demographics ( women represent more than 50% of votes and so will always be catered to, especially since whites knights and cucks are basically women too ).
Use your time smartly, save your ressources, and when you can birth dozens of boys, we all have to help in the making of the womanless golden age.
>>
>>73286698
Ok.
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>73285721
They are quite literally on the level of sandniggers when compared to european men.
What the graph do not show is that all women are also mainly emotion-driven, and so even the few outliers are still a lot more easily manipulated than the many male outliers.

Inferiority, plain and simple.
A man-only society would probably not let jews run the show into the ground, for example.
>>
>>73286398
>quoting a book of Jewish folk tales
Lel
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (202 KB, 1805x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202 KB, 1805x1200
>>73286398

Essentially people who are "saying my bod my choice" are wrong. We all belong to God as we are made in his image and that is why defiling yourself is a sin. You are defiling the image of God and claiming ownership of that which is not yours to own.

We are all caretakers here, of ourselves, each other and all of God's animals and plants.

I say this in the hopes that someone will read it, hug their mothers this Sunday and give their pets an extra treat, that kind of love is precious, unconditional and Godly and needs to be promoted in the world now more than ever.
>>
>>73284775
A good reassal you say?
There isn't really one.
>>
The offspring is of equal value to the man and the woman. If the man wants to keep the little shit but the woman doesn't, then she's an irresponsible idiot that should have seen something like this coming. Same goes the other way around.
>>
>>73284775
"Your body your responsibility" go get a coat hanger and do it yourself. If it's your body and no one has the right to decide what to do to it then it should be your responsibility to scrape the kid out. If you believe that it's ok to murder your unborn child their blood should be on your hands alone.

And if it's your body and your choice child support should be done away with. The father has no choice what you do with your body he shouldn't be responsible for your choice either. Neither should the government be responsible for helping you since it's your choice to sleep around like a whore you should have to finance your own kids or pills.
>>
>>73286698
>That's basically what Trump did, and he's not going to recover from this.
how many times has that line been uttered already?
>>
>>73286398
Your book is only a rebuttal for people who take a similar interpretation to it as you do. Otherwise it's just nonsense opinions translated and transcribed one and a half thousand years ago by biased, politically-motivated gnostics from the purported third-hand words of loons hallucinating in the desert.
>>
>>73284775
might is right
>>
>>73284775

My money, my rules.
>>
>>73284775
Suicide is also illegal despite it being your body :^)
>>
>>73287231
This ratio makes no sense. If the lowest male/female ratio is 1 and the highest is 9, then I'd expect there to be a significantly higher overall ratio in the population of men to women, which isn't true. I'd more expect the curve to dip in the middle and rise sharply at the right side.
>>
File: 1460472044020.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1460472044020.gif
2 MB, 320x320
"Your body is already my property, I have merely yet to exert my ownership of you."

Then I would tackle and restrain the subject, to prove my mastery
>>
>>73286398
you have to realise that in the real world quoting the bible is an automatic defeat in an argument
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.