[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has America ever had a blonde president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: web1_GOP-2016-Trump_Ramo.jpg (159 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
web1_GOP-2016-Trump_Ramo.jpg
159 KB, 640x427
Has America ever had a blonde president?
>>
Is that piece of floppy scrotum what you burgers call blonde?
>>
He's not blonde you fucking moron
>>
Jimmy Carter.
>>
>>73284126
A FUCKING MUSLIM
>>
>>73284414
He wasn't blonde either you fucking dipshit
>>
martin van buren was apparently blonde as a youth.
>>
>>73283933
James Buchanan
>>
>Trump
>"Blonde"

He's more fake than his wife's tits.
>>
>>73284568
Because he has a Dutch name
>>
File: 151.jpg (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
81 KB, 300x300
>>73284490
>Montenegro
>Muslims make up 20% of the total population
>>
>>73284648
"0.25 shekels have been deposited in your Correct the Record account"
>>
Gerald Ford you children.
>>
>>73284414
He was /salt&pepper/ when in office though

>>73284126
>t. boris
>>
>>73284744
Except our muslims are treated like Polish muslims
Everyone hates them and they know they are the trash in here
Sorry to tell you this
>>
>>73284744
They don't have one as president
>>
File: georgetta.jpg (39 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
georgetta.jpg
39 KB, 500x620
>>73283933
>>
>>73284770
why do leafs know so much about the US?

>>>Because it's the only real country in North America
>>
>>73284902
I'm an American expat, anon. I want to go back and I miss the US, but I have a job here that I'm very lucky to have so I'm kinda stuck.
>>
>>73284770
it was an honest question

it's hard to tell presidents' hair colors because they're usually so old it's just white most of the time

even with trump it's hard to tell. some photos he looks naturally blonde and some he looks maybe light brown.
>>
>>73284126

ask your new mayor
>>
>>73285035
Wat job is it? I wanted to break into the energy sector, since, well, before everything happened. Canada seems pretty comfy, more whites/aryan girls, less negros, and everyone is "nicer". Pls take me in.
>>
>>73284126
You're being b& from USA. Bye bye!
>>
How are we supposed to know when everything was black and white until the 80s.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.