[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holohoax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 176x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 176x253
Thanks a lot /pol/, my gf dumped me last night because i was trying to argue the holocaust wasnt as bad as we are taught. She lost all respect for me
>>
>>73283762

Were you arguing the holocaust was exaggerated, or that killing six million Jews was actually a good idea?

I'd be more amused if it was the last one.
>>
>>73283762
Dumbass.

You gotta long-con bitches.
>>
>>73283832
I was arguing it was exaggerated and that stuff should be investigated more, she felt i was implying sympathy for hitler and that i agreed with him
>>
>>73284207
How?
>>
>>73284398
Start with small things, like implied gender roles. If she doesn't view you as the head of the household and herself as a submissive partner, you'll never get anywhere.
>>
>>73283762
>she lost all respect for me
this wouldn't happen if you had just said, "Stop being a child" and left the room once she threw a fit.
>>
>>73283762
You fucking autist
Tell her you were tripping acid and was scared about telling her and had some massive revelation about the holocaust and you now that you think back on it, it was all the ramblings of a madman. You were going to tell her but because things went south, you chose to hide it and that you're very fucking sorry. Bring her flowers too.
If you're going to lie, lie big.
Godspeed.
>>
Holy shit. I did the same thing with my gf and she is open to that idea that the victors write the history. Your gf must be a total bitch
>>
>>73283762
> he feel for the publicly denying the holocaust meme
>>
Tell her it's just a prank...bro
>>
>>73283762
All i can say is that if you ignore the "jews dindu nothing" and "deniers do it because they don't like the jewish race" parts of the book "DENYING HISTORY" then the evidence presented for the Holocaust is pretty airtight. It's never as mysterious as presented on pol or in books like OPs.
>>
>>73283762
Fuck off JIDF
>>
>>73285086
>>73285086
No real evidence at all

>no 'gas chamers' at austwich
>no mass graves
>increase in jews world wide

Its a fucking lie m8
>>
>>73283762
>he fell for the meme
>>
File: 1458537152044.png (11 KB, 402x383) Image search: [Google]
1458537152044.png
11 KB, 402x383
>>73284834
This.

Women's brains stop forming the instant they start growing tits, so you have to pretend you are dealing with a 13 year old every time you talk to one.

Seriously, don't use "big words" or talk about any subject you wouldn't talk to a child about. Stick with shiny objects and cute animals. When they start pouting, treat them like a disobedient child.

Would you take shit from an 8th grader? No, so don't with women either. Women are just taller children
>>
>>73284918
>>73285362
so it is not really believed, or its understoid that you can never criticise it?
>>
>>73283762
Good, now that she knows the truth, she's chosen to be a traitor to her people. Be thankful she's gone.
>>
>>73285530
this.
>>
File: 1456859155221.jpg (119 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
1456859155221.jpg
119 KB, 470x586
>>73283762
>/pol/ack reveals his power level to bluepilled gf
>gf proceeds to dump /pol/ack

The red pill is taken slowly. When dealing with the normies off the internets, you have to hot cosby them, i.e. dose them on the red pill without them knowing it. Next time go for subtlety instead of debate.
>>
>>73286057
Jews control the media and the media controls majority of the populace. Going against the jews is pretty much like telling everyone you're a pedophile.
>>
>>73283762
> good job /pol/, I did something outrageously stupid, and need something to blame. I can't handle talking responsibility for my own actions, so it's all your fault.
> whaaa whaaa
Fixed that typo for you.
Never reveal your power level in public, New friend.
>>
>>73285530
> pro tips from a guy who only fucked prostitutes in his life and becomes gay in the age of 60+
>>
>>73283762
If she dumped you over your opinion and wouldn't listen then she's a whore and not worth saving
>>
>>73283762
Top cuck. Just called my bae and said holohoax is not real, she said whatever, who the fuck cares.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.