[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the whole western hemisphere listens to black music.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: a2478891763_10.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2478891763_10.jpg
215 KB, 1200x1200
Literally the whole western hemisphere listens to black music. You screaming white pride while kids listen to Drake. What you think?
>>
>>73282968
>Drake
>Black music
top lol mate, a list of his songwriters reads like the attendance for a 1950's science club
>>
>>73283262
http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/07/22/drake-ghostwriter-quentin-miller.html
Kek.
>>
I love black music and they laid the foundation of blues for all of our rock and popular music, specifically my favorite genres of rock, metal, hip hop and pop.
>>
And here's what it sounded like before white people got involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoa3CXoycj0
>>
>>73282968
Blacks have a peculiar talent for music. Even so, everything they have done is based on the foundation of European music theory and musical styles. Even the concepts of jazz were realized in Baroque improvisation. Give credit where it is due: Blacks are musically talented as a race but they are still carrying the white man's torch.
>>
>not listening to the most redpilled white genre, based bluegrass

https://youtu.be/yainks3TuCM
>>
>>73282968

I couldn't stand pop music or rap long before I found /pol/. I listen mostly to EDM artists and classic heavy metal. I think about the only black artists I listen to on a frequent basis are Skindred and Michael Jackson.

(Although I do find it funny how everything now has a montage set to X Gonna Give it to Ya)
>>
>>73284021
>Blacks talented at music

The last 20 years they've wasted on simple beats, grunting and formulaic corporate messaging would beg to differ. Music is supposed to fill you with powerful emotion, not feel like a soulless disposable product.
>>
Blacks are good at entertaining whites. Music and sports. They should stick to this.
>>
Anyone notice how modern alt-rock has morphed in the past 5 years? I actually think of it as cuck music now, sometimes my coworker listens to it 181fm The Buzz, I swear nearly all the modern stuff is a nasally sounding guy in a whiny voice talking about relationships to the sound of acoustic guitar, violin, and maybe a banjo for that annoying folksy sound.

There's nothing hard or edgy about modern alt rock, it sounds like a bunch of well to do upper middle class millenials in fedoras and skinny jeans crying about their relationships
>>
>>73282968
My GF calls Drake "nigger music".

We red pills will rule the world.
>>
>>73284625

I don't get sports either, I've even said to friends that won't cry racist "I've never seen why I should really care which of two groups of tatted up black thugs wins a corporately sponsored game." They agreed though
>>
>>73283609
Why are blacks so ugly?
>>
All nigger music is written by whites though
>>
>>73282968

I don't think Drake rates as "black music." Pop has been black for decades now.

Not just in the US. Europe, Africa, everywhere but Asia blacks dominate popular music.
>>
>>73284625
As someone who's not nearly as racist as most on pol pretend to be I can tell you there is nothing more damaging to the soul of the white race than what you just said.
>We should sit on our asses and watch blacks get our exercise for us
>We should build altars (stadiums) to blacks getting exercise
>We should cede musical expression to blacks, thus denying the artistic expression of our souls
>Just entertainment
>>
>>73284688
Most of the "white" music I hear in coffee houses or see on iTunes is total cuck shit. It's effeminate nu-males droning on and on without pop hooks or self-confidence. I enjoy masculine musicians like Warren Zevon and Queens of the Stone Age.
>>
>>73284894

WTF, asia might import some of our shit music but they have their own music. And they certainly don't import blacks to perform it.
>>
the people who listen to drake never talk about 'white pride' lmao
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.