[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REAL NEGROES WHO MADE HISTORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: T.A.Dumas.jpg (89 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
T.A.Dumas.jpg
89 KB, 625x480
>>73270897
The problem is that even if they were right... I mean, suppose Mozart was truly black. Would this change history? Fuck no.

I mean, one single person being black does not change the overall setting of European history. I am sorry but that would be just a candy fun fact to appreciate and nothing more.

In particular, I think African Americans are retards if they obsess with Egypt and shit.

Why not obsessing with the French? French Revolution was the stage for black people to emerge and French society has always been open in that sense. All citizen equal. This lasted even after the Revo.

Best examples are:

>Thomas-Alexandre Dumas (pic)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
>was a general in Revolutionary France and the highest-ranking man of African descent ever in a European army
>EVER
>FUCKING EVER

>Alexandre Dumas (his son)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas
>His works have been translated into nearly 100 languages, and he is one of the most widely read French authors.

Why obsessing with Egyptians or Mozart when you have these dudes?
>>
>>73282864
Because they are retarded.
>>
File: 1462481224975.webm (684 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462481224975.webm
684 KB, 480x270
>>73282864
>all the black spaniards
>>
File: Alexandre Dumas.jpg (37 KB, 326x479) Image search: [Google]
Alexandre Dumas.jpg
37 KB, 326x479
>>73282864
Now, I know in many pics of the time Dumas looks white. But actually we have these drawings and even photographs of him (by Nadar).

Photographs of the time required make-up, usually white make-up.

But even in the pictures I will post later the negroid traits of Alexandre Dumas are very distinctive.

Clearly he was negro. Maybe 25% Negro, but whatever. Even nowadays many American Dindus are just golden negroes and not literal black people.
>>
File: thomas-sankara8.jpg (200 KB, 350x467) Image search: [Google]
thomas-sankara8.jpg
200 KB, 350x467
>>73282864
Even though he was a marxist commie I have to say I find Thomas Sankara to be pretty based. Started a coup in one of Africas poorest and shitties countries (Burkina Faso) and actually managed to increase literacy, number of people in schools and so on. Even made the country be able to feed its own people and actually export some crops. He outlawed a bunch of fucked up "traditions" aswell.

Then came IMF and fucked his shit up
>>
File: MachadodeAssis.jpg (39 KB, 334x450) Image search: [Google]
MachadodeAssis.jpg
39 KB, 334x450
I don't know if he's well known outside Brazil, but Machado de Assis is probably the most important writer in our history.
>>
>>73282864
Because the concept of education is anethema to the north american pavement ape so they never heard of him and just pretend the ones they know of are black
>>
File: Patrice Lumumba.jpg (57 KB, 304x440) Image search: [Google]
Patrice Lumumba.jpg
57 KB, 304x440
>>73283178
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Lumumba

Not to forget fucking Patrice Lumumba, who was possibly one of the most red-pilled Africans ever (and in fact he got rekt by the hands of CIA shills).
>>
>>73283439
>Because the concept of education is anethema to the north american pavement ape so they never heard of him and just pretend the ones they know of are black
Personally, Japanbro, I feel like saying that all Amerifags in general (even the one from Harvard) often lack the basic commonsensical attitude that says: look at things first, then form your judgement.

So you witness Amerifags coming up with all sorts of idea and you have to tell them: "Sorry fag, they have already invented this some 1,000 years ago". Etc.

This folly goes to the point Ameriburgers pretend they have created things just because they invented a new term for that.

A good answer to all uneducated Americans is always to say: "The fact you have just noticed X does not mean X belongs to you nor it means you have created X. You have just noticed it. Noticing is not ownership".
>>
>>73283051
he was 1/8 black...
>>
>>73283708
His father was half black (French + Antillese Nigga).
Dumas was 1/4 black.

Anyway you are stressing on bullshit because it is sufficient to take a look at most African Americans to tell they are maybe as black as Dumas. I mean... how black is Beyoncé?
>>
>>73283790
She's around 75% black
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.