[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with Older Millennial Men and Women (Gen Y)? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 47
File: 300x300.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
What is wrong with Older Millennial Men and Women (Gen Y)?

I'm turning 30 this year, and I find that of this list, many of my male friends hit all or 90% of these points:
>no money saved up
>fiscally independent
>either overloaded with debt and bills
>or have no debt but blow money on manchild hobbies
>not married
>don't own property
>have no desire to have kids
>have girlfriends who run their lives and wear the pants
>live with roommates, on their own, or at their girlfriend's
>still do drugs and like to brag about being beer snobs
>are content working part-time or labor jobs
>thought college was a waste of money and time
>practically computer illiterate
>flip flop on politics between being extreme Trump supporters to "eat the rich" Berners
>have no 10 year plan, no less 5 year or 1 year plan. None of them know "what they want to be when they grow up" still
>>
File: 07209847520349.jpg (123 KB, 959x536) Image search: [Google]
07209847520349.jpg
123 KB, 959x536
>>
none of the shit your meme arrows highlight fucking matters.

this generation used the internet to discover the truth about music, religion, and politics

>everyone is going to die anyways & none of this materialistic bullshit matters whatsoever

Spend all money on traveling, great food, great company, and the "manchild" hobbies you enjoy
>>
>>73283642

What do you mean by this?
>>
I'm much less concerned with people hitting 30 than I am with gen z/YouTube reaction video generation
>>
I know people in their 40's and 50's who live like this.
So, why worry? even if you make plans, life will adjust them for you.
>>
>>73281571
Lol what? You're computer illiterate?

I'm recently 30, only these are true

>not married
>don't own property
>>
>>73283968
this

The kids today are gonna be the total wankers of the future
>>
Never
Grew
Up

Literally children.
>>
File: 1438852836815.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1438852836815.gif
2 MB, 200x190
We are a generation raised on the concept of being special precious snowflakes. From the day you are born you are told that worrying about all this adult-shit is just going to ruin your life. The result is a massive group of people who simply don't give a shit and are happy with smoking weed.

Is it a problem? No, not really. Every generation throughout history has a group of people who never amounted to more than working at the local supermarket. These people are necessary for society to function.

The biggest difference between this generation and the previous one is the fucking sense of entitlement. That low effort often results in low results is a concept that crushes the special snowflake mentality millennials are raised with. Can't wait until automation kicks in and alle the low-wage jobs seize to exist.
>>
>>73284242
>and alle the low-wage jobs seize to exist.
I was wondering about that. What will happen to us then? Oh god maybe they force us to care for the old and disabled....
>>
>>73281571
>no money saved up
Its almost like the market got kicked out from under them and the old won't leave.
>fiscally independent
See above
Trade schools got shit on. School loans will rape you if mom/dad/scholarship doesn't support you.
Because those high divorce rates are so encountering.
>not married
See above
>don't own property
Almost all the jobs are in expensive as fuck places that nobody wants to stay in.
See marriage
PC cucking
Only way to survive thanks to prices
Losers like any generation
Fuck non drones mirite?
Happens. Not everyone knows shit about cars either
>flip flop on politics between being extreme Trump supporters to "eat the rich" Berners
>have no 10 year plan, no less 5 year or 1 year plan. None of them know "what they want to be when they grow up" still
Just like every generation.
>>
>>73284242
Glad you got your life together. Some of us had a more difficult time. I'm kind of what OP described but I'm just more of a late bloomer I guess.
>>
>>73284691

Making excuses.

The first step to making a change is to stop making excuses. Stop being a victim.
>>
File: 1C4753311-tdy-121114-guy-fieri.jpg (939 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1C4753311-tdy-121114-guy-fieri.jpg
939 KB, 1280x960
>>73284553
About all jobs that pay under 20$ an hour will seize to exist. Old jobs seize to exist, but new arise. One solution is basic income and another is making people specialize even further in terms of education/abilities. Make kids pick early on what they wanna do in life (although i see the problem in making a child take that desicion).

My biggest concern is this piece of shit generation taking all kinds of stupid fucking degrees and expecting a job (lib-art etc.). Vast majority of students don't understand that these "educations" exist so colleges can rob you of that sweet subsidized government money. They don't exist so that you can get a job, but so that the ones who originally wouldn't study see a "fun" degree and throw money at the school.
>>
File: selfie stick.jpg (39 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
selfie stick.jpg
39 KB, 567x564
>>73284214

And this is bad?

Half my friends have bit the dust and pressured to settle down and marry. Now they're in their late 20's with kids, pets and mortgage while I'm still enjoying the golden years, traveling, partying etc. and living life to it's fullest. I'll settle down in my 30's but no need to rush life, everybody has different gears and pace anon.

You sound a lot like my pseudo-happy and jealous friends, probably bc you are.
>>
File: 1450473606068.gif (468 KB, 465x263) Image search: [Google]
1450473606068.gif
468 KB, 465x263
>>73281571
I'm turning 30 this year so lets see how many of these I can check off my list.
>got money (inheritance)
>yeah parents are dead
>who doesn't have debt or bills (how the fuck do YOU pay your electric?)
>I like playstation
>I am married
>own a house
>don't want kids for fear they will grow up like you
>wife makes me a sandwich whenever or else she has to get a job and I will kick her out
>Does my wife count as roommate
>Well aren't you a fucking saint
>I work full-time
>My masters got me ahead of everyone else and is what got me hired so no
>You mean this thing I'm typing on
>Trump gets it done
>Why would I grow up? I'm already an adult.
>>
>>73284859
>objective facts are now excuses
WEW
>>
>>73281571
ive been using tinder for a bit and noticed the following of the 50% that look human on there:
>About 1/3 of qt3.14s in their 20s have kids, (never seen an interracial one, did /pol/ lie?). They are looking for someone to hold the brats for a couple of hours and fund their meagre wants. Generally pleasant, and happy with your less than perfect self as they fully know what life is like.
>Another third have wasted their existences traveling and now are looking for someone to fund either the middle class existence they were brought up in or a continuation of their endless summer. You will have difficulty here unless you own a super yacht, very little sense of reality.
>About half of the last third are plain janes looking for someone to hug and have ugly children with. I empathise and will probably end up with one. Could be worse and they can probably cook.
>The rest have either ruined their appearance by looking like umpa-lumpas, or have visible tattoos, metal in their faces or fucked up haircuts.
>>
>>73284691
>Was a good student
>Got scholarships
>Went to in-state tuition university

I didn't pay a god damned dime for my undergrad because I'm not a retard and planned things out.
>>
>>73281571
>don't own property
Both have no importance if you are red pilled.
You will likely inherit what your parents have, you can live with them(which is healthier and more beneficial economically). You can lay off children till 40s or all together if you don't feel like it.Likely by 50s you will be able to clone yourself anyway.
>>have no 10 year plan, no less 5 year or 1 year plan
What are you on about? I lived under communism and they had 5-year plans.
>>

Because if you're not spending all your money on a woman, you're a manchild, kek
>>
>>73281571
I'm a millennial, born in 1993. Here are a few things:

I have to to live

I have to work to put myself through community college and transfer

>not married
women aren't interested in serious relationships, and especially not with somebody who isn't extremely successful. They aren't even interested in men who are on the come-up. It looks like a purely economic exchange and I think that's turning men away. Not to mention that before you buy the cow, its milk is being sampled by dozens and dozens. There are plenty of articles and books on that, and you should read some. I think marriage and monogamy, and the whole idea of the nuclear family (as much as it pains me to say) is just obsolete in the 21st century.

>live with roommates
makes it ezpz to save money and pay for auto, school, health insurance, etc.

>"eat the rich" Berners
I've been an extreme leftist since I could form political opinions. You can only be a moderate if you're content with the current political situation. It should tell you something about how bad it is that Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have had such a successful running.

>don't own property
Because the cost skyrocketed

I don't know about people who just never came up with any plans, but some of us really have to think on our feet. There's awful mobility and poor prospects in the first place so you have to have a plan B, a plan C, a plan D, and still expect that those will all most likely fall through. I think other people my age, and probably older too, are under the impression that their compatriots are responsible for all of their financial problems and economic troubles. In reality, globalism is just driving all wages down when we crack open the immigration main into the country. Abundance without demand = worthless.
>>
>>73281571
baby boomers sucked genx and millenials dry and turned everything into shit. so why even try anymore?
>>
>>73281571
What are you even trying to say with this? The only option you left out is living with parents.

>not married
>don't own property
And what are they supposed to do with their money if they don't want to have a family? And very little have property with 30 without a huge loan and debts.

If you neither work in the field you studied nor use it for contacts and general education college IS a waste of money and time

>have no 10 year plan, no less 5 year or 1 year plan.
A 10 year plan is retarded if you have a part-time job, it only make sense if you have a career.
The problem with people 25~30 are not the stupid points you listed, but their lack of higher values and/or faith which causes them. Because they are all narcissists, like you you little faggot who thinks he is better because he has a 10 year plan for his life that is worth shit.
>>
>>73285335
Another thing is that you say millennials are all doing drugs and drinking. This is anecdotal but it seems to me like there are far more teetotals and people who don't do drugs from my generation. It's just not something they're vocal about. People never want to just tell you how they don't drink or smoke or take any drugs, but people always want to tell you when they do.
>>
Nice to see someone taking the time to roast the older millennials who act like they're some kind of exception to the generation gap. Can't stand those burnouts who act like they're in a special in-between category where they're more like Generation X because they were teens in the '90s.
>>
>>73284242
Interesting take - that the attitude of "snowflake millennials" is actually the equivalent of a market correction.

I tend to agree on that, as I've thought it silly the belief that's held since the 80s or so that every kid should get a college degree, as we need manual laborers in far higher quantity than we need professionals.

The entitlement mentality, however, is a problem. Most millennials tend to assume that their "talents" ("I'm quirky and creative!") and a meaningless degree qualify them for a six-figure income at age 25, and think they are being cheated when they don't get it. They grew up able to buy a video game and within a day go online to get instructions on how to enable "godmode" and they don't understand why real life doesn't offer any genuine shortcuts.
>>
Jesus fucking christ! I've never seen such crybaby victimhood.

>muh objective facts

Bullshit. Every generation blames their parents. Does not make it true or otherwise insurmountable.

You people are worse than niggers.
>>
>>73281571
Joke's on you, OP. I don't have a girlfriend and I live with my mother.
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-01.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-01.png
31 KB, 186x702
>all the jobs went overseas
>there's a glut in the labor supply so it's impossible to get a good job
>wages are down over the last 40 years
>mass immigration, outsourcing, etc have lowered wages
>housing is unaffordable due to credit bubbles on wall street

Men need something productive to do in their lives to feel like they are accomplishing something, but all the good jobs are either full already (of boomers who will never retire) or in China.

And since they can never afford housing/health care/education due to credit bubbles and an ever increasing population causing skyrocketing prices they're not stupid enough to have kids.
>>
File: 1383604670270.gif (2 MB, 499x359) Image search: [Google]
1383604670270.gif
2 MB, 499x359
>>73284859
>I didn't read
>The post

Should have added "inability to form coherent arguments and debate" to that list as well.

>>73285205
Good for you anon. But not everyone gets a scholarship.

Or has good parents that teach them right form wrong or how to manage the real world.

Its almost like different people have different circumstances that can lead to different outcomes.

And before someone attacks the strawman. There will always be idiots who think taking out 50k+ in loans is a good idea for a degree women's studies.
>>
File: education.jpg (178 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
education.jpg
178 KB, 800x580
>>73285504
t. boomer
>>
>>73285504
you're right, actions are what really matters

we should get started now and repair the irreparable pollution
>>
>>73285617
>>
File: RealHPIApr2013.jpg (133 KB, 1124x748) Image search: [Google]
RealHPIApr2013.jpg
133 KB, 1124x748
>>73285658
>>
They are told they can be anything for nothing.
Dreams are broken 90% of the time and no one told them failing is a valuable lesson.
They lose hope and take refuge is easily accessible escapes from reality.

Also, the gold standard for a woman is a slut, not a caring, friendly or decent being. Too many get hurt by not understanding their needs.
>>
File: Wage_stagnation.png (18 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
Wage_stagnation.png
18 KB, 640x378
>>73285699
>>
>>73283642
This.
>>
>>73281571
>no money saved up
Not possible with the current job market.
>fiscally independent
Not possible with current job market.
I have only small debt around $1000, can pay it off with one salary.
There are no manchild hobbies, a hobby is a hobby, ultimately we all die and life has no meaning, might as well enjoy the ride.
>not married
Who would be stupid enough to marry? And for what reason?

>don't own property
No need to own property(which is too expensive anyway). I will inherit mine from parents.
What for?
Live on my own, why should I have vaginamerchant torturing me daily? I just buy prostitutes, its simpler and healthier.
>>
>>73285716
>>
>>73284242
I agree with most of this.
Pretty much describes me perfectly.
I have a much higher than average IQ. I could probably do this world some real good if I had any motivation beyond getting stoned, and hanging out.
Seems like I am not the only one with this problem though.
>>
I'm born 1987. Lot of people my age have mental issues, it's probably result from the recession in the early 90s. This generation falls to short-term jobs and fighting for the jobs with immigrants. I just see no hope for the future.
>>
File: london-real-estate.jpg (39 KB, 569x398) Image search: [Google]
london-real-estate.jpg
39 KB, 569x398
>>73285725
just be yourself :^)
>>
>>73285606
You sound like a little bitch kill yourself
>>
>>73285743
>what is competitive compensation
>what is productivity of labor
>what is third-secotr transformation
>>
>>73285725
Says the stupid british cuck. Jeez you people are sad human beings
>>
>>73285919
>Jeez you people are sad human beings
Says the poster from country with 5 times homicide rate and lower life expectency
>>
>>73281571
They largely got fucked by economic circumstance. I'm far to tired to type it all out, but basically it's all Clinton's fault in your country and Blair's in mine. [well, their predecessors are often to blame too and generally how we moved from the economic issues of the 70s to where we are now is where all the problems are found.] but Clinton and Blair were both left-wingers elected with economic policies that didn't diverge significantly from their predecessors.

Combined with cultural changes thanks to these situations (Removal of industry with no replacement in many parts of the UK for example) you have a bunch of manchildren in dead-end jobs. You can invoke personal responsibility in individual instances, but collectively it is an economic and cultural problem.

Globalism, especially here where things have Americanized at a large rate also doesn't help.

>tfw nobody offers moderate social conservativism combined with anti-globalist vaguely left-wing [actually a mix of left and right, but essentially reactionary.] economics.
>>
File: Household Debt 2013Q4A.png (140 KB, 1160x836) Image search: [Google]
Household Debt 2013Q4A.png
140 KB, 1160x836
>>73285898
>he thinks buzzwords changes the fact wages are lower and prices and consumer debt

Typical neolib trash
>>
It might have something to do with the fact that baby boomers own 80% of all property and we're still in massive debt to them, required to pay for their lavish NEET lifestyles.
>>
File: 010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1.png (7 KB, 467x393) Image search: [Google]
010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1.png
7 KB, 467x393
>>73285898
try to third sector transform yourself out of nearly 3x your GDP in private debt.
>>
>>73281571
There is no reason to do those things.
I support those men
And fuck owning property, not everyone wants a big house white picket fence

The whole girlfriend ruling your life thing is the only thing I object to
>>
>>73284906
>seize
>not cease

Lær deg å stave din jævla fitte.
>>
File: 2012-05-02-ProdWages.arrow.jpg (85 KB, 577x370) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-02-ProdWages.arrow.jpg
85 KB, 577x370
>>73285898
also wages don't rise with productivity anymore you dumb Swisscuck (thanks to mass immigration and outsourcing)
>>
>>73285836

Nah I'm a millenial who is single and making a six figure salary on my original degree. Working on a second one now with the job paying for it.

I'm just not an idiot who thinks everyone grows up in a perfect household given the perfect advice on life. There are plenty of stories on 4chan alone with kids who got fucked over by parents or conditions well out of their control.
>>
>>73286145
Nei ;^)
>>
>its another "millienials are entitled, evil and ruining the world despite the fact most of the global property is owned by baby-boomers and most of the voting population aren't milleniels and that most people in a position of power aren't millenials and the fact that baby boomers are so entitled they have essentially enslaved milleniels to pay for their retirement and racked up massive debt in their youth so they could buy a car with nothing more than their summer job
>>
File: 1462309164698.png (134 KB, 680x739) Image search: [Google]
1462309164698.png
134 KB, 680x739
OC
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT FAMPAIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
>>
File: 20160502095310_1.jpg (156 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
20160502095310_1.jpg
156 KB, 1440x900
>>73285919
caring about miraculously beating out everybody and getting a 100k salary just so I can marry some used up slut and probably unknowingly raise somebody else's kid made me sad. Now I just do what I want and don't think about it. I have a nice car and a huge games library and several guitars and keyboards and pretty much everything I could want for a comfortable life. I still think this is the better option.

What's wrong with it?
>>
>be 29
>normal hetero white male
>married, two kids
>own a house, no mortgage
>make 75k a year
>wife stays home
>plan out everything, wears man pants
>have sex weekly, maybe an extra bj during the week
>fiscally responsible
>teach kids to be contributing members of society
>modest vacation once a year
>cut off cancerous friends who still live with mom
>MAGA
>>
File: toppestofkeks.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
toppestofkeks.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>73285335
> Bernie Sanders
> Successful running
>>
>>73286199
Fint det da.

Liker landet ditt jeg, tenker jeg flytter dit en dag nor vi blir helt fucked up i Sverige:D
>>
>>73284553
>Oh god maybe they force us to care for the old and disabled....
Oh don't worry EU plan is to make to replace you even for that
http://www.euractiv.com/section/social-europe-jobs/opinion/europe-needs-low-skilled-migrant-workers-too/
>Today more than ever, the EU needs a comprehensive, albeit differentiated approach that takes into account the complexity in the supply and demand of labour. We need to acknowledge that there is a structural demand for migrant workers in certain occupations that is related to factors such as long-term demographic changes (the ageing of European societies), the configuration of nuclear families without extended support networks to cover for the care of children and elderly/disabled people, and the participation of women in paid work outside the home. These are irreversible factors that persist even in periods of acute economic downturn.
We are the "beautiful ones" and should just die off peacefully.
>>
>>73285373
Narcissism isn't so bad. The real problem is that we were fucked over by the schools, universities and our feminised parents who wanted us to be little celebrities.

>We did nothing wrong

>>73285761
You're not and it's a catastrophic situation for society but instead of taking on the issue our politicians just get more and more immigrants. That's why Trump is a good thing, not only for the US but for the whole West.
>>
>>73284906
>My biggest concern is this piece of shit generation taking all kinds of stupid fucking degrees and expecting a job (lib-art etc.). Vast majority of students don't understand that these "educations" exist so colleges can rob you of that sweet subsidized government money. They don't exist so that you can get a job, but so that the ones who originally wouldn't study see a "fun" degree and throw money at the school.

Yeah, its getting pretty fucking suspect with the ammount of useless degrees you can waste 4-5 years of getting with literally no job waiting for you. Kids get out of college with so much debt they will have to work until they're in their 40's to have enough saved up for a down payment and actually own something.
>>
File: dem primary map.png (47 KB, 757x479) Image search: [Google]
dem primary map.png
47 KB, 757x479
>>73286269
NY is like the only state Hillary has won that will actually vote for her in the general election.
>>
>>73286263
>have sex weekly, maybe an extra bj during the week

That sounds pretty low for 29 year old.

And where do you live to support a family of 4 on 75k?
>>
>>73286278
Velkommen skal du være. Alltid vært overrasket over hvor hoy arbeidsmoral hvite svensker har.
>>
>>73286263
How the fuck do you own a house with no mortage at 29?
And why are you married to a female bum?
>>
>26
>have a good job with no college
>rent a house with 2 others
>buy games and comics
>lift with my roommates when I'm home
>own my own vehicle
>have $25,000 saved
>have a 401k
>no gf currently

My roommates work as operators at Chevron making $60,000/yr with no college education. In fact I know plenty of people my age with great careers and many of our married friends own houses.
>>
>>73286566
That doesn't change the fact that the only thing he was successful at was mobilizing a bunch of hippies.
>>
>>73283983
This is how Bernie lived up till his 40's. Everything op said probably applied to him.

He turned out well.
>>
>>73286786
Fuck off proxy-svenskefaen. Dere er late, hoyrosta og generelt udugelige.
>>
>>73286177
I'm honestly thinking about killing my stupid hippie parents and investing their money in something useful. They don't know how to handle money and throw it all away for degenerate hobbies. They are also huge enablers for my dire situation.

They have to die.
>>
>>73287114
getting people involved in and concerned with politics and social issues is incredibly important

noam chomsky couldn't do it, and he's been angry about it since the early 60s
>>
>>73281571
yep, that's pretty much me for 60% of that list.
women are complete trash, OP. there is nothing worth striving for.
>>
>>73287161
Svensker er sjokkerende fornoyd med lavt-lonnede jobber i butikker/bardisker. Gjor meg fint lite at de strommer til Norge for å ta de jobbene. At de er skapseksuelle homofile med aspbergers er deres problem. De får så mye dritt på utesteder, så det minste de fortjener er 129;- i timen ;^)
>>
>>73281571
it's called hopelessness op

wages don't rise with productivity, value of dollar is dropping, debt is skyrocketing with no plans to pay for it, we have to pay social security taxes even though we will never reap the benefits of it

meanwhile people are shouting for increases in things that will cause more debt and decreases in dollar value

i'm sure a lot of people don't want to admit to themselves that they gave up on the american dream but subconsciously i think they realize they have
>>
File: 1461970075723.jpg (248 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1461970075723.jpg
248 KB, 1024x576
>>73281571
>no money saved up

Doesn't matter, parents are wealthy

>fiscally independent

See above

No debt but everyone pays bills my friend

I do have a sick Steam library, this is true

>>not married

50% failure rate with a high chance to get half my shit taken, no thanks

>>don't own property

I haven't picked a spot for my /k/ompound yet

>>have no desire to have kids

Maybe at some point but guys don't have the shelf life problem that women do

>>have girlfriends who run their lives and wear the pants

Jokes on you, women can't stand me

>>live with roommates, on their own, or at their girlfriend's

Neither can men

>>still do drugs and like to brag about being beer snobs

Factorio is more fun when you're shitfaced

>>are content working part-time or labor jobs

As long as it pays the bills

>>thought college was a waste of money and time

Masters in something useless because I could afford it and liked the subject

>>practically computer illiterate

I can build, fix, and maintain my PC, that's all I really do with computers

>>flip flop on politics between being extreme Trump supporters to "eat the rich" Berners

I'm a consistent republican because I'm a richfag

>>have no 10 year plan, no less 5 year or 1 year plan. None of them know "what they want to be when they grow up" still

Acquire compound, write manifesto
>>
>>73281571
you should watch some Milo Yiannopolous
>>
>>73281571
If I have no intention of getting married and therefore no children, why wouldn't I spend my money on my manchild hobbies? What am I going to do with it, just save it so when I die one of my shitbag relatives gets a windfall from my labor?
>>
File: 1418865983160.png (95 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1418865983160.png
95 KB, 724x611
>>73287300
>mfw all of the NEETs' parents die and their chains are broken, when mom's basement becomes their basement
>>
>>73287302
I'm not disagreeing with you on any point you're making, other than the fact that I wouldn't call Sanders' campaign successful; at least not in the traditional sense. I don't think many people would.
>>
>>73287300
Hanz is that you? And I don't mean the stereotypical German name calling Hanz, I mean the literal mentally ill Hanz that posts on /x/ about how alcohol doesn't affect him.
>>
>>73283642
this is true
>>
>>73283642
Pretty much this. Everyone dies anyways, so you might as well live a life of comfort as opposed to hardship, if you can. Of course hardship can cause a person to become a better person, so maybe a little isn't too bad.

Women are generally acknowledged to be terrible whores, even by other women. To that, I wonder why any man would still get caught up in that trap. This also explains why one wouldn't want kids.

With no woman or kids comes less need to work. Suddenly you aren't supporting five other human beings, so you don't need to work five times as long, or in horrible work conditions where they have to pay you a decent wage to even do the job.

I personally have money saved up, not having money saved up is retarded on a level I can't even get into. That said, no one else my age does. None of my friends that are approaching their 40's have any money saved up, and most don't own property.

I'm saving for property and will probably have my first house later this year, paid in full.

Bragging about drug use is moronic for anyone to do. If you wanna smoke, or drink, whatever, that's your business. No one considers doing lots of drugs an achievement though. Maybe some people, but who wants their respect?

Politically, I say bring back Bob Dole.
>>
>>73288207
But he has received more donations than anyone else! Isn't that a success??? He's showing the establishment that Citizens United can't stop the people from getting the representation they need!!
>>
File: 1460913751295.jpg (21 KB, 260x416) Image search: [Google]
1460913751295.jpg
21 KB, 260x416
I'm turning 30 next year, there are a few reasons that come together and are creating this whole situation.

#1 A lot of us in this kind of situation were raised by single mothers with poor father figures (for decades I only saw my father on weekends). It completely stunts male development.

#2 Poor job market and opportunities. Most of us came out of uni right as the 2008 financial crisis was at its peak, this was followed by the EU sovereign debt crisis in 2010. There are too many people with degrees for the available positions. All the industry that sustained our parents and grandparents went to the chinks so much so that they now have a strong middle class and ours is disappearing.

#3 With no job or money, you can't found a family, you can't buy a house, you can't own a car. You're basically a manchild at the mercy of your parents or social services.

#4 One last reason is the boomers and our parents holding us hostage with their pensions, salaries, comfortable positions, politicians etc and wasting our future away.

Knowing all this and what's been posted I fear most of us are hopeless for their future. For me it looks very bleak but in the end does it really matter? We all die some time.
>>
>>73281571
marriage is a prison and the future is a fucked up desolate wasteland where your amount of planning doesn't matter

society is rapidly taking a nose dive and there is no point. soon the bombs will drop and nature can restart the cycle
>>
>>73285722
>>73288314
>>73288332

Hedonistic white niggers who should be shot.
>>
>>73281571
I'm guilty for the following. 27y/o
>>no money saved up
>> overloaded with debt
>>blow money on manchild hobbies
>>not married
>>don't own property
>>have girlfriends who run their lives and wear the pants
>>live with parents
> content working part-time
>>thought college was a waste of money and time
>>flip flop on politics between being extreme Trump supporters to "eat the rich" Berners
>>have no 10 year plan, no less 5 year or 1 year plan. None of them know "what they want to be when they grow up" still
>>
>>73281571
That was every male baby boomer in the 1960's.

The cycle repeats itself
Damn we are fucked :(
>>
>>73288552
Marriage is fine as long as you marry someone with your values and intelligence. The average IQ in the US hovers around 98. Be sure you don't marry some fool and it will work out.
>>
>>73288656
>wanting to enjoy the only life we have
>hedonism

Go join a convent, faggot
>>
File: 1462594182989.png (117 KB, 683x470) Image search: [Google]
1462594182989.png
117 KB, 683x470
>>73288385
kek

The only reason Bernie Sanders remaining in the race (despite mathematically being eliminated) is even being tolerated by the Democratic party is because they know, deep down, that if Sanders leaves under other-than-favorable conditions, they have zero chance of defeating the God Emperor.

No one is attacking him, because he's literally not a threat unless provoked. He's just going to lose quietly, and half of his supporters will secretly vote Trump, solely based on the fact that Trump isn't Hillary.
>>
File: 1462614808355.jpg (268 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462614808355.jpg
268 KB, 1280x720
>>73281571
Joke's on you. I still live with my parents.
Way better than losing all of your money because of the whims of your wife and children.
>>
>>73288778

I can't I'm not a woman.

Everyone should save enough money to raise a decent sized white family, you faggot.
>>
>>73288864
>and half of his supporters will secretly vote Trump, solely based on the fact that Trump isn't Hillary.
No, they'll vote for Jill Stein, because they think they're protesting or accomplishing something by doing so.
Progressives are completely delusional.
>>

>small savings
>decent amount of debt but 0% interest and manageable
>married once, separated and divorce finalising soon
>rent property on own
>have a great girlfriend of 6 months, not planning to move in together just yet
>work full time
>have a university degree but it was pretty much a waste of time
>vote UKIP / Tory

Plan next few years is to clear my debts, relocate to a more affordable property / city, start making some serious savings and buy property in my home town and probably move back up towards family.

I got hit by a car in July last year whilst cycling and expect around £15,000 payout once the insurance is finalised over the medical issues resulting from that (driver admitted liability). So at least I can start fresh from escaping that shit marriage.
>>
File: 1461349424348-2.jpg (77 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
1461349424348-2.jpg
77 KB, 600x760
>>73289074
He's probably a shill. Ignore him.
>>
>>73289074
You can be a woman if you want to. Trudeau says so.
>>
>>73289243
It doesn't matter. Half of those idiots won't vote at all. They just like to pretend that they're "part of something."
>>
>>73289375
I don't think the Catholic Church allows transsexuals to become nuns.
>>
>>73289441
Breddy much.
The fuckers don't even realize that the Hillary they hate is just sticking to the Democratic party platform.
>>
>>73289522
that's transphobic of them
>>
>>73288423
THIS!

HOWEVER: just because it's tough to get a job doesn't mean you can't fight to be at the top of the pile of shitlords. It's still possibly for someone your (also my) age to be successful, you just have to try harder than our parents' generation did.

Source: I'm successful - most of my other friends who were also raised by single moms do shit tier jobs making a max of 10-12 bucks an hour.

Difference? I work my ass off, don't do drugs, and don't play vidya every waking moment.
>>
>>73288423
My first step is recognizing what you said, adapt and make new plans.

The second step is forming a political standing point (Trump, Alt Right, European Nationalists)

In my final form I live my new life to the fullest, buy an Asian/obedient bride and educate my children with conservative values.

Then I die.

>>73288670
underrated. Be sure to marry a conservative woman or we won't get out of this cycle.
>>
>>73290245
> buy an Asian/obedient bride and educate my children with conservative values.

Trust me familia. The only difference between Western women, and Asian women is that Asian women are more sneaky.

Source: balls deep in Asian women.
>>
>>73290245
>Be sure to marry a conservative woman
I honestly don't understand why people marry women who don't have, or at the very least appreciate, traditional values. Marriage is a traditional institution, if you don't understand its significance and don't care about that kind of commitment you should just fuck off and let competent people take it. Marrying a progressive woman is begging to be cuckolded.
>>
>>73283968
I'll be 30 in a few years and got a brother half my age and you have no idea how hard this post triggered me.

From what i observed about him and his peers they can't even be degenerates properly. I spent my youth playing video games but at least i learned basic networking/coding/IT shit thanks to that and i went to LAN parties and CS tournaments and met a lot of people doing that. These ~13-14 year old faggots around my brother also play CS a lot but they have absolutely no interest in improving their skill, competing or learning about how to configure your PC optimally, all they do is obsess over fucking skins and watch retarded Youtubers play the game. Like not even frag videos, just some faggot literally playing a matchmaking game and "trolling" or whatever. These kids are FUCKED.
>>
>>73281571
Where the fuck are they supposed to live, dipshit? With their parents?
>>
>>73290578
>skins
I still don't get this shit
>>
Baby boomer hippies (our parents) broke the chain and fucked it all up for us.

The story of almost every millennial I know:

>Decent hardworking grandparents who built a large family (3+ kids) and got some some wealth to pass on to their children.

>Shithead parents who had an easy life and who knew their parents had their back so they didn't work much or do shit because they kept waiting for the inheritance. Then they spent it all or by the time they got it they were too old and it wasn't as much as they thought they would get.

>Millennial kids are raised by shithead parents who believe their responsibility ends with making sure their kids go to college. Shithead parents leave them nothing to build upon and yet complain because their kids aren't making them proud.

Baby Boomers and Gen X are also big complainers so every movie they ever made was a whinefest about how having kids ruins your dreams, and freedom means being carefree.

So, Millennials inherited a world gone to shit leaded by irresponsible hippies with no resources, tools, or role models to follow.
>>
>>73281571
idk dude, I think that they broke us. Fluoride or brain washing cartoons. Could have been the jews or illuminerti
>>
>>73285457
I'm in that group and I meet none of the shit he listed.

Yes I am better than you.
>>
File: Girls[1].jpg (77 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].jpg
77 KB, 600x536
>>73281571
>I'm turning 30 this year
This young Gen Xer thinks he's an older millenial.
>>
File: home.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>73286596
>And where do you live to support a family of 4 on 75k?
>>
I want to live life like in Little House on the Prairie
>>
>>73281571
It's all apart of the game you don't even know you're playing anon..
>>
File: 1446264880048.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446264880048.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>73281571
So you wasted your 20's sharing a chad with other bitter bitches instead of turning yourself into worthy marriage material.

What a shame.
>>
>>73290391
Well, ok not obedient but someone who you share conservative values with. A woman that knows of the dangers of hyperindividualism.
>>
>>73293070
I got you senpai.

Just wanted to warn you. A lot of people seem to have this misconception that a women being "not-American" makes them awesome.

They're still women. Some are awesome -- most of them suck.
>>
>>73291286
I'm 33 and people still try to pin that one on me.

I guess I look young.
>>
>>73293010
Pretty soon women will be able to claim child support from whichever guy they like on the street. He'll just get a notice in the mail later.
>>
>>73293558
>a women being "not-American" makes them awesome.
yes, it's reversed racism out of desperation. actually a big cuck move and belongs to leftist thinking. thx for the warning!
>>
I got a useless English degree by 22 then farted around for a year because fuck undergrad, then joined the national guard and work as a citizen soldier doing IT shit for 60k a year.

I'd like to say I wish I'd never bothered with college, but I'm glad I did because I learned a lot about how to appreciate and really "read" good literature.

24 now, 1 year into mortgage (paid in post by va home loan) and I'm not sure what to do with my moderate success. Not interested in gf, my experiences have been numerous and negative
>>
The millenials are defined as anyone who was school-aged at the millennium
>>
>>73286263
>sex weekly
>Dat ID
>ruse ok
>>
>>73291286
Millennial generation is most often described as from 35 down. So yeah just turning 30 is a millennial
>>
>>73283642
Not an argument
>>
>>73290832
I don't know why young people get shit for living with their parents. I agree at a certain age like around 30 you should probably be able to completely support yourself. I'm 24 and almost done with college, I could get a apartment with a roommate but it isn't worth it in the long run. The reason why I'm 24 and just finishing college is because I've been in and out of college paying my way through to make sure I don't have any debt. And it works for me, I don't have any debt and have plenty of money saved up as a safety net just in case.
>>
>>73281571

Should they be homeless?
>>
>>73298927
DEY SHOULD LIVE WIT DEY MOMMAS LIKE GOOD CHRISTIAN BOIS I DON' EBEN NO WHY U ASKIN' DIS QUESTION
>>
>>73281571
Sounds quite like the southerners here
>>
File: white_genocide.jpg (109 KB, 644x928) Image search: [Google]
white_genocide.jpg
109 KB, 644x928
>>73281571
Higher education inflated, losing value. Unskilled jobs contracted, offset by cheap foreign labor. Taxes and costs of living rose. More women with degrees, competing with men, who often leave the workforce for children or after marriage later in life. Increase of divorce rates, drop of marriage rates. Corrosion of family values, and resultant instability. Drop in birth rates, no need to orient financial life to family needs or planning. Increase in drug consumption and addiction. Birth control ultimately created a sex culture, the internet and media accelerated it.

Basically, I'm summarizeing the phenomenon of western democide, aka, white genocide.

https://youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>>
Turned 30 in October. Spent 10 years in the Marines.
>no money saved up
Not a lot in savings. 2 months tops.
>fiscally independent
Only debt I hae is a car loan that I'm over paying every month
Nope
I don't blow money on manchild hobbies. I do spend money on my hobbies though. Very subjective.
>not married
Married
>don't own property
Live with my widowed mother. Pay all her bills. Sitting on half dozen acres
4 kids
Married a conservative with family values. I have the final say on all matters.
Nope
Smoke pot
Working 60 hours a week in a career - not job
Never attended college
Can do enough to survive.
I like Bernie. He says good things. They probably won't work, but they're good to hear. He's not getting my vote. I like Trump. He'll likely wreck the country the least and is actually addressing language, borders, culture.
Working in a career. Knowing what I'm doing. Plans are all pretty solid with a little flexibility to adjust for life.
>>
>>73281571
You're all retarded thats why. Everything about your upbringing was cancer.
>>
>>73281571
29 y/o m

>no money saved up
I have a pension & 10k

>fiscally independent
i think you mean fiscally dependent? as in on someone else? Nope
>either overloaded with debt and bill
>or have no debt but blow money on manchild
hobbies
I have like $3k in debt, total
>not married
there's really no reason for a guy to get married before age 30
>don't own property
no, I plan on moving within a year, which makes renting financially superior
this is true
my girlfriend lives with me. i make the rules.
no drugs am drug tested at work, confirm i do like fancy beer
i make more than the average college graduate, and am on track to make more than the average holder of a graduate degree. hurrah.
this is true, i can't spreadsheet to save my life
no i'm for shillary
i am in my career. my 10 year plan; move to west coast city, improve earnings by 30%-ish. purchase duplex, rent out the other half. achieve middle manager success. sell duplex, move to cheaper jurisdiction w/ supervisor position. have massive pension. retire at 62.
>>
>>73302582
> says the millennial or the generation that raised millennials.
>>
>>73284977
Yes. It is bad, you're stupid if you don't get ahead while you're young. When you're sitting in the alleyway doing nothing in a few years you'll think hey, maybe I should have done something better with my life.
>>
age - 24 m
>no money saved up
true, shit so expensive, rent respecially.
>fiscally independent
working tax credits
£1000 overdraft from uni
hobby is job so not really
>not married
married 3 years
>don't own property
nope
have a 2 year old son
nope.
live with wife
never taken any ilicit drugs. Just drink whiskey/bourbon.
work freelance wil soon become a business
went through uni, it was a waste of money and time
job uses computers
alt right wing, not american, but go Trump - maga and mega
business to grow, family to grow, eventually own a house and emmigrate. UK is shit.
>>
File: 1441582410304.jpg (16 KB, 324x271) Image search: [Google]
1441582410304.jpg
16 KB, 324x271
>>73281571
29 year old here.

>no money saved up
Yeah, I do a pretty bad job of this but I'm working on it. By 2020 I should be making more than double what I make, have things paid off and a better grip on my habits.
>fiscally independent
Kinda.
I have a car note I'm paying off, should have it gone in 2 years at this rate.
Guilty, of not giving a fuck.
>not married
I'm an anti social retard, but I haven't given up.
>don't own property
My biggest fault atm.
I really want kids, finding a women who won't fuck me over is stressing.
DO NOT WANT.
With roommates, saving all my cash as best as I can. (minus the manchild hobbies)
Never done drug.
I make great money as an electrician. Fuck off with your "everyone must be a white collared cuck" rhetorical.
It was considering I was going for an art degree at the time.
The complete opposite, but I can see why you would believe so.
I'm in between, I hate this extreme scope we have today, makes it hard for things to get done.
I have a plan. there are a lot of things I want to do, I'm in the process of getting them done.

6/10, you have some points but might be judging a little too hard.
>>
>>73283642
>ignoring our biological imperative
>ignoring the need to ensure an existence for your own descendants and improvement of your race
you won't trick me schlomo
>>
File: 1462320579452.jpg (140 KB, 700x641) Image search: [Google]
1462320579452.jpg
140 KB, 700x641
If your family has money, you as a young adult will have money. If they don't, neither will you. This is how things work. The "American Dream" is a fucking lie, has been for decades. No young, single man can save money or buy a house when they tax you to death and the state exploits you financially at every turn. An 18 year old is not in a good position to take on 60k worth of student loan debt, and yet, we were lied to and told you will be homeless or work construction the rest of your life if you didn't do it.

I have been given 3 raises in the past 2 years for being an exceptional worker, and yet, I barely make more. They moved me up a tax bracket. And as a single white man, I can apply to ZERO social programs despite being statisticly poor, even with a full time job, no kids, no drug habits. Just as an example of how our system was designed to make us fail.

Can't wait for the leagues of STEM majors that make 500k a year (aka delusional neets) to reply with their buttmad rant about how everybody is lazy
>>
File: 1462638997839.jpg (165 KB, 727x1002) Image search: [Google]
1462638997839.jpg
165 KB, 727x1002
>people spending more money on creature comforts instead of using their money to make more money

>Guys are undesirable beta males with no character or substance

>Women are promiscuous and lack loyalty

>Both sexes do not take care of their bodies and health

>Video games, social media, and other distractions are extremely cheap, accessible, and addicting relative to other more important investments

These are not completely true for every party, but they highlight broad generalizations.

Causes
>Lack of proper parenting
>Lack of strong cultural or national values that self-propagate success (self teaching, frugality, self imprvement)
>Cultural values that encourage selfishness, indulgence debauchery, short term happiness, procrastination, etc

Done through
>Control and collusion of
>Education system
>Advertising
>Music
>Movies
>Celebrities
>Television
>Subsidising single mothers
>>
>>73285060
>wife makes me a sandwich whenever or else she has to get a job and I will kick her out
>wife
you still don't realize she owns you, do you?
>>
>>73283864
He means girlfriends who are basically mother replacements and actually finished school and have a good job.

Tons of dudes leech off these types of chicks.
>>
>>73283642
Your life is super depressing, no amount of shit posting will change my mind about you.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 281x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 281x283
>>73281571
who the fuck cares
take one look at the boomers who did all of that and its painfully obvious how unhappy it made them.
>>
>>73305629
>not making 900k a day with your mathematics PhD

come on son
>>
>24
>married
>2 years experience working in a professional setting
>almost full ride to t1 law school
>10 years into my 13 year plan
>already building connections for career after law school with a fuck huge corporation
>about to get a dog
>20k saved up despite a ton of extraneous spending on vidya

Feels good man. The South can work for you if you play your cards right.
>>
>>73306624
>24
>10 years into 13 year plan

you made a 13 year plan at 14?
impressive. wish i did that. spending the majority of high school playing WoW was worth it though
>>
> planet is hitting the shitter
> refugees storming our borders, siphoning wellfare
> men are treated like shit in divorce and custody
> financial crisis showed us that we dance the tune of the bankers
> many have a hard time getting a good and secure job
> temptations and entertainment is around every corner, moreso than in any generation before
> hell, I can go on the internet and buy "research chemicals" legally at 1/10 the price of classified drugs and get high (at a risk of course)
>>
>>73291017
Underrated post. So fucking familiar.
>>
File: 1462242265987.jpg (47 KB, 468x484) Image search: [Google]
1462242265987.jpg
47 KB, 468x484
>>73291286
I definitely identify with Gen X in some regards, but I'm technically a Millennial. The lines blur anyway. They call anybody who is now 28-35 Gen Y, I believe, which makes you an aging millennial.

>>73281571
And I'm going to answer this for myself, since rest of the thread is doing it too:
>no money saved (but have retirement plan)
>fiscally independent
>managing my debt, will be debt free (save one student loan) by 34
>spend money on few manchild hobbies, mostly stuff to improve my living situation (gym membership, healthy groceries, household projects...)
>close calls, lots of LTRs, but not married
>no kids, want them
>no property, fine with not having any
>usually boss my gfs around and not a cuck
>live on my own
>beer snob, but no other vices
>full time career, chance to make close to six figs in a few years
>loved college, regret not taking more advantage of it
>pretty computer literate
>Bernie or Bust
>have a 5 year plan

Beside the crushing waves of loneliness that come from living alone and hating that I can't just cut a check to pay off my last $20,000 of debt, I'm pretty content. I could stand to make more money and get my ass in shape, and a wife would be nice, but I'm not miserable.
>>
File: xxxzxxx.png (892 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
xxxzxxx.png
892 KB, 1024x768
>25
>Stuck at home in Massachusetts
>No degree
>Can't find a decent job that pays 15+
>Average rent for a decent studio starts a 900 a month
>Need a car to get to work
>Need to eat
>Need fuel/utilities/cheap phone

Just fuck my life up senpai.
>>
>>73281571
>why are unwitting victims of an insidious culture war affected with the inability to function properly

Gee I don't know, why don't you fucking kill yourself?
>>
>>73292531
damn. right through the heart, anon

>>73293010
Not true, actually. I busted my ass in grad school and a few different jobs to get up in my career. I was in a few back to back LTRs, and I typically attract the "let's get married, pop out 2.5 kids and buy a house together, anon" chicks. I'm absolutely husband material and get told that shit all the time. Just not 100% ready to settle down because I know I wouldn't be able to support a family on my own right now.
>>
>>73307614
Tried a few times. Not worth it.
>>
>>73306784
I actually was a huge wow player for 9 years. Just had to make sure I spent an equal amount of time working toward extracurriculars and building a resume for legal and political work.
>>
>>73281571
>no money saved up
Kinda need money to save up money...
It's almost as if students entering college in 2005 couldn't predict the financial collapse in the next couple years...
Who cares? Everyone has hobbies. What should they be buying instead?
>not married
Because seeing their parents' generation go through divorce wasn't very encouraging.
>don't own property
What property do I buy when I'm constantly hopping around the country?
It's almost as if not being financially secure has an impact on whether or not you want kids. Weird.
Having a girlfriend who has a job and isn't working from home != wearing the pants
Who else are you supposed to live with? Your parents?
"I can't fit in with my friends bawwwww"
Seriously, half the things you're talking about can be explained by "not being financially secure."
Because it can be.
On average compared with Boomers and Gen X? Bullshit.
There's no flip-flopping here. You're seeing two sides of the same coin, the coin being "sick of the establishment."
It's almost as if life throws you curve balls and you have to make choices that will deviate from your 1-5-10 year plans.
>>
File: 1462321584243.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1462321584243.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>tfw I went on a tirade about how boomers are the most cancerous generation to date
>tfw boyfriend (52) is at the cusp and is technically a boomer and got butt mad
>>
>>73308181
extracurriculars such as?
>>
>>73309633
>52
jesus
>>
Fuck this world

I'm going out with a bang
>>
This is why you all need to get off your lazy asses. I work part time @$10.00 an hour for 19 hours a week, work for a small investment firm working on bringing in customers, get 10% of the first year profits for each person I bring in, I bring in 1-3 customers a month, so that's an easy $2k a month in addition to what I make part time. Also going to university and studying finance. In addition already own my own car (worth $5-6k) have $5k invested in the stock market and I've made 28.1% on it so far this year. There is literally no excuse for not being able to afford shit like college, it's called hard work.
>>
File: 1439724404330.png (20 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1439724404330.png
20 KB, 500x619
>>73310095
What can I say I'm into daddy bears
>>
>>73281571
who's in OP's pic?
>>
>>73309986
In high school I was the champ for my state in debate, same for mock trial, I also ran track and was a big part of our drama program.

In college I approached the dean of the education department and organized a series of forums with faculty and staff discussion problems facing education. I held about 6 of these, one ever few months, for 2 years.
>>
>tfw no family house and will be homeless when parents die because I have no friends to live with

What should I do?
>>
File: who are jews.jpg (106 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
who are jews.jpg
106 KB, 599x549
>>73283642
>meme arrows
>reddit terms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
http://www.shj.org/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
http://thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
https://secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Shill harder
>>
>>73281571
How's about you show us some tits or get the fuck out?
>>
>>73312281
Helium is always an option.
>>
>>73312615

Are you a girl? Can I move with you?
>>
>>73312796
I'm a 200 pound hairy gorilla. Sorry mate, but I don't think this is going to work out.
>>
>>73281571
The girls I know are doing just fine tbqh.
>>
>>73284242
I'm going to need to ask everyone to stop posting images that pertains to babies, whether that is dancing babies or babies getting set on fire. Please, it creeps me the fuck out.
>>
File: TNMMaleTeenSchool-390x260.jpg (21 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
TNMMaleTeenSchool-390x260.jpg
21 KB, 390x260
>>73285100
>looking for women on tindr

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>73312890

I like you anyway
>>
>>73281571
>manchild hobbies
aka hobbies you aren't interested in right?
>>
>>73311269
OP here. Some chick I slept with a ways back. She ended up be a btard and had a lot of shit she would post. That's all I saved.
>>
>>73313874
thanks, kinda looked familiar.
>>
>>73281571
Gen Y here. Don't you dare call me a millennial.

When I see a millennial on the street in san francisco I usually:
> pin him down on the ground
> pry his jaw open with a tire jack
> shit into his mouth
because this is the only way I can express how disgusted I am with his type.
>>
>>73281571
>Gen Y
OP actually wasn't referring to millennials. Gen Y got folded into millennials by the statisticians but they are a distinct group. Born between 1979 and 1988 or there abouts...

>no money saved up
wetbacks and h1bs took all the jobs
>fiscally independent
cuz we still work hard
back in the old days, people used to set up tables giving out free t-shirts and icecream while you signed up for a credit card (and everybody was approved). Underwater mortgages and Car loans, same thing.
Live with parents, spend income on man toys like beemers and range rovers
>not married
Everybody's parents got divorced while we were kids/teens still. A cautionary tale against marrying too young and too soon
>don't own property
housing market collapsed. mortgage market collapsed. student loans because our parents didn't pay for our college
Life is hard; thats all we remember about growing up. We want to be good parents or not parents at all.
Most of the eligible men went to war after 9/11, and a lot of the leftover men are losers. Women in this age bracket really hold down the job and the household.
not married, duh.
because life is hard and entertainment is expensive but drugs are cheap
some folks are stuck with little prospects, and they know it, but free time is always sweet.
They see the price tag, but aren't getting a return on the investment.
Not True
We're pissed off.
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>73315548
Damn right brother.
Not Gen X and not Millenial, that's Gen Y.

this is me
>>73316547

sound about right?
>>
>>73316935
actually no that's not all me but some of it is my generation. I don't buy shit, I work hard, no debts, live wit my woman. She doesn't where the pant though, we are a team...
>>
>32 ACT
>Get neither grants nor scholarships from state university
>Boomer parents won't let me relocate
>>
>>73317205
fuckin' boomers. I hear ya.

Nobody chatting today. I'm out. cya monday /pol/
>>
>>73317205
Should have padded that resume with a bunch of shit. Gard to be over qualified for uni. Doesnt hurt to include something about helping the underprivileged, regardless of how you actually feel about it.
>>
>>73317373
>Volunteer four years at a local inner-city soup kitchen
>Three years on marching and concert bands
>Get scholarship offer at a well-regarded uni in the midwest
>THAT'S TOO FAR! :(
>>
>>73286113
how is this supposed to be sustainable in a world where people die
>>
>>73285343

So much this, baby boomer's pension fund is more important to them then the country their kids will inherit.
>>
>>73281571

33, here.

In my mid to late 20's i got to enjoy some of the worst relationships one could imagine.

Either the women were violent or immature spoiled brats.

Think women get better with age? Think again.

All the women i meet today, are used up low quality pussy that want you to put a ring on all of their baggage.

They will sound sincere about settling down and having a family, but they want to be party mom, travel around the world, and have you foot the bill. You're also expected to put up with the immature chidlish behavior every Millennial woman has ingrained her, from having everything handed to her.
>>
>>73281571
>29
>Business owner with 24 employees
>2 year old kid
>Apartment in the city and also small plot of land I'm starting to build a house in next year

Well, wife died. So can't say much about that aspect of my life.
>>
>>73321910
die of what?
>>
>>73322062
Car crash.
>>
>>73283642
>Implying that medical science won't be to a point by the time I'm 80 that if I'm a billionaire I'll be able to become imports through stem cells and cybernetics or upload my conscious to a robot, or be perfectly cryogenically frozen until that technology becomes available
>implying that even if I'm wrong about all of that, keeping myself under that delusion to ensure I always work hard and strive to make the most out of my life won't lead to me having a better life anyway than someone who just gives up because "oh well, we all die anyway"
>>
>>73281571

Porn induced brain dysfunction. High speed internet is to blame. They have no drive nor motivation because porn addiction has desensitized their dopamine pathways in their Accumbens nucleus, which prevents their internal reward system from functioning in a healthy way. Not to mention all the countless other problems we are still unaware of, like the surge in skinny fat people and trans/homosexual behaviour, which is most likely caused by, or strongly linked, to excess prolactin, released by your brain after orgasm. I don't think there are any studies about it yet that confirm it, but it's pretty obvious that if you jerk off three times a day, every single day, all that excess prolactin will start having effects it normally has only in women because women, by nature, have higher prolactin levels than men.

What's worse, they started the harmful behaviour when they were young and their brains were still very malleable, causing stronger and long lasting, if not partly permanent, changes in their brains. It's pretty much a lost generation and it will have disastrous consequences, especially in western countries.
>>
>>73281571
Actually six years younger, but I've got money saved up. Zero debt. If lucky I'll get some property in the north.
>>
>>73322062
fell into an oven
>>
>>73281571

Your friends are honestly a bunch of pathetic losers. Get new friends.
>>
>>73281571
Read your list and was going to go all autismo and address it point by point but then thought I could do it much more succinctly
>GROW THE FUCK UP MANCHILD!
>>
>>73321432
>All the women i meet today, are used up low quality pussy that want you to put a ring on all of their baggage

Turning 30 this year, and this is my experience.

I live in a hardworking midwest town, so most guys my age are doing ok. Some are jobless losers, others are buying their first house.

Women on the other hand are forever stuck at 14 years old. My high school had the highest teen pregnancy % in the country while I was there, and now almost every last woman near my age has 2-3 kids. Virtually all of them had at least one before 18.

Whatever age a woman has her first kid at, that's the age she will be FOREVER. Since most around here had one at 13-16, they're stuck at "party mom living at parents and sleeping around like it's high school" mode. Everyone here know's at least a few women who are fuckawful parents. The average is:
>25-35
>living with parents
>working minwage, part-time hours
>zero work ethic, they whine about money and hours and "muh keeds" but then call in twice a week
>force aging parents to basically raise 3 little shits from 2 different long-gone fathers
>spend their meager wages, tax returns, and gov benefits on ladies night at local shit bars
>get falling-down drunk, leave with a deadbeat, call their father at 4am drunkenly begging for a ride home
>EVERY LAST ONE IS CHUBBY OR FAT
>seriously, every white woman over 20 in STL county is blonde, chubby, and very ditzy
>zero domestic skills, job skills, life skills, or hobbies
>woman usually have longer police records here, because they're stupid enough to get caught with pot or DUIs, so most don't have cars

Basically, every woman my age wants a "daddy" who will be the problem solver they were always looking for. They want a very stable man to counterbalance their irresponsible lifestyle. Most of them are single, but some have found chubby redneck betas and the rest are shacked up with abusive welfare niggers in the city.
>>
>>73281571
I've been alive for 20 years and I have yet to come across a single thing that I care about or that interests me. Pretty much the only reason I'm not suicidal is because I really want to fuck a girl before I die.
>>
>>73281571
>not married

Are these supposed to be negative?
>>
File: Squirrel.jpg (185 KB, 450x536) Image search: [Google]
Squirrel.jpg
185 KB, 450x536
>>73286145
>>73286199
lmao cease and seize would sound the exact same coming out of your mouths anyway
>>
>>73281571
I'm turning 34 this year, going down the list...
>100+k in cash savings alone, portfolio of stocks and mutual funds currently worth ~200k, which is pretty good considering I started with a 50k investment 8 years ago.
>completely fiscally independent, why is this a bad thing?
>mortgage payments and bills cover ~10% of my monthly income
>or have no debt but blow money on manchild hobbies... guilty of this... I tend to buy the latest gaming consoles and other useless things, get bored of them after a few months and dumping them on CL. I should stop...
>not married but don't really care
>own 2 income properties and renting them out
>have no desire to have kids... ever
>no steady gf, they don't get to come anywhere close to running anything in my life before being dropped
>live in one of my properties with tenants as roommates. Their rent pays my 2nd mortgage.
>stopped doing drugs(weed) after I hit 30, don't drink enough to be a snob about anything
>I work full time in a multinational engineering firm, put in lots of overtime whenever and where-ever due to no family obligations. I'm competent, hard working, and can go to any off-site location at a moment's notice. Bosses love me, coworkers hate me.
>college was a waste of time and money in terms of how it shaped my work ethic. But these days, it's a necessary evil to get that piece of paper which opens the doors
>can build PCs, keep up with latest computer hardware, unofficial IT guy at work
>flopped once from a leftist indoctrinated college douche to a socially conservative working man. I know what Trump is, but the current political system and broken and someone like him needed to happen.
>Got to where I am now without any plan. Was taught that STEM was the thing to get for a high-paying career, and just went with it.
>>
I see society rapidly decaying around me and I have no desire to be a part of it. Therefore, I am a NEET.
>>
File: lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg (30 KB, 483x322) Image search: [Google]
lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg
30 KB, 483x322
>>73281571
31 here.
>10K in the bank, not much but a good start for a safety net
>This is a positive thing
>Nope
>Nope
>Married 8+ years
>Looking at a house right now
>Have a kid
>Wife and I have equal weight in marriage
>live in own house
>I do like good beer tho
>"labor job" is landscaping making 65K/yr
>college is by and large a waste of time, people should go to trade school/votech instead of getting feely degrees
>built my own PC from the ground up
>libertarian, I do not flop on freedom
>have rough 5 year plan, intelligent enough to know that shit can change really fast so planning any further is irrelevant

Sounds like you need better friends OP
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.