[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump's "pivot" for the general include acknowledging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 24
File: trump global warming hoax.png (66 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
trump global warming hoax.png
66 KB, 600x353
Pic-related, so far Donald Trump has said that he thinks science is a hoax. Obviously he has to say stupid things like that to win a Republican nomination, because most Republicans are still science-denialists too. But now that he won the nomination and is focusing on winning the general election, will he start believing in science? The general electorate tends to think that science is real, so it could be hard to win the GE by claiming that science is a hoax

What do you think, can he pivot back to center on this issue without looking like he's flip-flopping? Or does he have to stick to his guns and hope that America hates Hillary enough that they'll elect somebody who claims science is a hoax?
>>
>>73281501
In order to be relevant, you need to find quotes that aren't more than two years old.
>>
>>73281501
In order to be relevant, you need to find quotes that aren't more than two years old.
>>
>>73281501
>implying the 'global warming' shit has anything to do with science
>>
File: 1455747718900.png (308 KB, 601x455) Image search: [Google]
1455747718900.png
308 KB, 601x455
>>73281501
>>
I sure hope he comes to accept Almighty Science (peace be upon it). I've had enough of this country being run by religious fools who can't accept the beauty and truth professed by Almighty Science (PUBH)
>>
File: 1392174275957.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1392174275957.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
>global warming
>science
>>
>>73281501
Science is a social construct.
>>
MADE SOME FRESH OC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
rate me
>>
>>73281594
>>73281574
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/03/22/this-is-the-only-type-of-climate-change-donald-trump-believes-in/
March 2016, he still doesn't believe in science

>>73281655
>implying science has anything to do with science
yes, I am

>>73281708
Yes that is correct
>>
Anthropogenic global warming ≠ science
>>
>>73281501
Science doesn't exist you science thumping looney
>>
Donald Trump's twitter contains more science than the IPCC and NASA combined.
>>
>>73281789
Care to explain? I was under the impression that things like AGW, germ theory, evolution, etc. are all considered science. If time-tested scientific theories that nobody can make any credible argument against aren't considered science, that what is?
>>
File: srjsrjtrjstrj.png (157 KB, 555x456) Image search: [Google]
srjsrjtrjstrj.png
157 KB, 555x456
>>
File: ghlfhl;lddldl.png (145 KB, 720x452) Image search: [Google]
ghlfhl;lddldl.png
145 KB, 720x452
>>
>>73281937
AGW is a psuedoscientific religious cult promoted by the left for solely political reasons.
>>
>>73281937
hey cock eater, reply to this
>>73281659
>>
>>73281780
brainwashed
>>
>>73281980
but... it's not. If you have any credible arguments to make against it, you should. Because for over 100 years nobody else has been able to poke any holes in it.
Seriously if you can prove that the greenhouse effect doesn't actually exist, you'd be the most famous scientist on the planet
>>
>all races are equal!
>not anti-science

looks like democrats and republicans can be friends after all!
>>
>>73281667
Science isn't bought at paid for.
Scientists aren't removed from their posts for evidence to the contrary of said bought at paid for science.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/europe/france-weatherman-sacked-climate/
>>
>>73282081
The atmosphere isn't a greenhouse you fucking moron

Go put glass panes in the atmosphere and then you can use the term "greenhouse"
>>
>cold weather disproves global warming

It bothers me that he posts shit this stupid. I hope it's just to appeal to his dumber followers.

Either way, still best candidate.
>>
#DangerousDon

Get the awesomeness trending! It's the ultimate compliment. Dangerous to the globalist scum. Dangerous to the SJW filth. Dangerous to the mudslime radicals. Dangerous to Crooked Hillary!
>>
>>73282081
He posted two graphs that disprove it, retard.
>>
>>73281957
This is what numbskull kids marinated in alarmism don't know. This is not taught in schools because it destroys the alarmist narrative

Fucking Michael Mann erased that climate history to produce his fraud "hockey stick" graph.
>>
You can prove the greenhouse effect on your own with two jars, two thermometers, some water, and some saran wrap. The greenhouse effect is real but we don't know exactly how much it will warm our planet. There has been life on our planet for a long time, at a variety of temperatures.
>>
Climate science is a scam. They have been exposed for manipulating data. Nate Silver is better at forecasting than those """"""scientists""""""
>>
>>73281780
I bet you also believe in the big bang theory despite its numerous problems as well.
>>
Why doesn't 'science' acknowledge that plane trails last far far far longer than they used to?
>>
At one of his rallies a few days ago he claimed that CFC's don't cause damage to the ozone.

He's full retard. It's not even an act.
>>
>>73282435
I bet you believe in a virgin giving birth, despite a few very obvious problems with that.
>>
>>73281659
Only papers that specifically address whether or not climate change is manmade will say that climate change is manmade, and guess what: only a tiny percentage of climate science papers are dedicated to discussing a topic for which there is already a scientific consensus

>>73281942
Looks like the EPA is on the right track!
>>
>>73282192
>what are greenhouse gases
like seriously you could just google it if you want
Or like I said, if you can prove that greenhouse gases don't exist, and it actually is just fairy magic that keeps the earth warm, you'd be a fucking billionaire scientist

>>73282306
And his graphs are nonsense
http://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-models-accurate-when-reflecting-natural-cycles.html
Go do reading and make an intelligent argument against a specific aspect of AGW instead of posting BS graphs with false or out-of-context information.
>>
Nobody is voting him for his environment record.
If you truly want to stop Global Warming you would attack China and other major Eastern Countries that don't have the standards the West gives itself to purposefully neuter the worst of its industries.

Hell just bringing back industry from China so the world standards are applied by the West would probably do more to stop Global Warming than another thousand Wind-Mills.
>>
>>73282435
BBT has far more scientific doubt than AGW. There are competing theories and legitimate arguments against it, whereas there is not one single theory that contradicts AGW
Nice non sequitor though btw, I'll bet it made you feel very smart
>>
>>73282584
That doesn't change the fact that people would have us believe that 97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is man made. Way to miss the point
>>
>>73282518
I see you like moving goalposts. Enjoy never finding dark matter or dark energy, not being able to explain why the red shifts continually say everyday we're the center of the universe and never seeing any star birth in the universe. Enjoy explaining why every generation of any species only shows decay.
>>
>>73282506
There is no damage to the ozone. It thins because the poles tilt away from the UV light of the Sun. UV rays PRODUCE O^3 (Ozone). No UV, no production thus thinning.

The Montreal Protocol was the first real test to see if morons could be scared into supporting globalist deals.
>>
>>73282696
Hey shit stain. I'm still waiting
>>73281659
Have a crack at it bub.
>>
>>73282599
The ATMOSPHERE is not a greenhouse you dumb fucking faggot

Now you are citing SS?
You really are a fag
>>
>>73282696
AGW makes many of the same underlying assumptions simply to try and explain away the observable.
>>
>>73282603
It's not just about his environment record, it's about showing an extreme level of ignorance. If he said "AGW is obviously real, but fuck that we're not doing anything until China fixes it" that's an environmental position.
Saying "science is a hoax" on the other hand is rejecting reality and shows him to be a fucking moron.

>>73282733
Please point to one credible paper saying humans are NOT causing global warming, and summarize it's main points. Thank you
>>
>>73282696
>there is not one single theory that contradicts AGW

Real world observation contradicts AGW
You don't contradict a theory with a theory you dumb fucking faggot
>>
File: 1456887308946s.jpg (4 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1456887308946s.jpg
4 KB, 93x125
>>73281501
Once upon a time there was an Ice Age, kilometer deep ice where Chicago stands today.

Global Warming melted the ice, the glaciers retreated, and gave us the world we live in.

So, 40,000 years ago, what melted the ice?
Fred Flintstone's SUV? Barny Rubble's out-door fireplace?

There is more to this than you admit.
Grow up - read a book - accept Al Gore is a lying con-man.
>>
File: 1457224012571.png (133 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1457224012571.png
133 KB, 400x381
>There are people on /pol/ who fall for propaganda this hard
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>73281501
>>
>>73282757
We've seen stars being born. Redshifts are visible from any point in the universe. Keep trying, praise Jesus.
>>
>>73282999
They got nothing else to believe in.
>>
>>73282819
The ATMOSPHERE is a greenhouse and if you can prove otherwise (ie, if you can disprove almost 200 years of science) THEN PLEASE DO SO AS THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH

>>73282759
Holy fuck and now you don't believe that human emissions can effect the ozone either? It's just a massive coincidence that the ozone thinned and created a hole when those emissions rose, and magically by the power of G*d that went away at the same time we reduced those emissions, but it's not related at all?
You really are just a full-blown science denialist. Or the most brilliant scientist to ever exist. If it's the latter, like I said, go publish some papers on this because you would win multiple Nobel prizes guaranteed
>>
File: 1446970244357.png (144 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
1446970244357.png
144 KB, 400x322
>>73282191
>science isn't bought and paid for
now you're just being retarded... where the fuck do you think the money to do "science" comes from?
>>
>>73282936
>You don't contradict a theory with a theory you dumb fucking faggot
yes you do that's how science works. The earth is warming, AGW is one theory to explain that warming, if you want to contradict AGW you need to show another theory as to why the earth is warming. That's how science works. Jesus fucking christ anon I'm done with you, please just go read about science. Literally ANYTHING having to do with ANY science.
>>
>>73281501

>implying global warming is a centrist issue instead of just faggot leftshit propaganda

kill yourself.
>>
>>73283057
>The ATMOSPHERE is a greenhouse

No panes of glass means its not a greenhouse. Please keep showing everyone how dumb you truly are fag

>the ozone thinned and created a hole when those emissions rose

Oh how dumb. How did those "emissions" magically target poles?
LOL Science the shit out of that, faggot
>>
>>73283148
That post was sarcasm and you missed it. Look at the link.
>>
>>73281501
CO2 is good for flora which will grow and balance things out. Why wont you acknowledge this, you science hating bigot?!
>>
>>73282936
yes anon please go read the Holy Words of Science. might i suggest Hawking or Dawkins as a starting point on your journey to supreme enlightenment
>>
>mfw increased temperature leads to more habitable land to work with (northern canada, siberia)
>mfw increased temperature and CO2 leads to increased crop yields

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>73282348
Earth spins. Spinning moves gasses north or south. That's simple science. Every storm/hurricane starts at the equator and goes either north or south, because the earth spins.
>>
>>73281501
>science and global warming go hand in hand.

The climate has been shifting constantly since the beginning of the Earth, and to think humans have the power to change the climate themselves is ridiculous. We are not god's.

I think the real people who are anti science in this climate change debates are the one claiming humans activity will produce disastrous effects for the world and make it uninhabitable.

You're no better than fuckin Y2K doomsayers. Put the fucking tin foil hat down and go outside you pathetic fear mongering cunt.
>>
>>73283261
>No panes of glass means its not a greenhouse. Please keep showing everyone how dumb you truly are fag
Like I said, if you can prove that Joseph Fourier is a "dumb fag" then please PLEASE go ahead and do so
>>
File: v7a7Mnh.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
v7a7Mnh.png
77 KB, 592x554
>>73283279
>reading links with france in them
I thought this was murrica
>>
>>73283038
We haven't seen stars being born. We have seen them die which is consistent with the universe being in a state of decay from its creation. You're just making the assumption that God didn't do exactly what he said 11 times in the bible. Stretch out the heavens around us. Which is consistant with the observation data from red shift, the background radition showing a extremely smooth pattern and much more.

People are just afraid of God existing and will go to any length to explain away the obvious and observable. The universe is decaying, life is decaying, not evolving, the world is dying. The fossil record having blood in dinosaur bones and finding human fossils deep in the strata and tools. Ect ect.

Global warming being the cause of humans on a different note though doesn't seem to contradict God but ultimately God will burn this place up and the universe as well. Nothing we do will change that.
>>
>>73283430
Pause for a second, look at the flag, continue with your day.
>>
>>73283425
> We are not god's
Nobody is a god because God doesn't fucking exist Christfag. God isn't changing the temperature of the planet, changing concentrations of GHGs in the atmosphere is changing the magnitude of the greenhouse effect, and thereby changing the temperature of the earth

> Put the fucking tin foil hat down
kek. Believing in science is a conspiracy theory?
>>
>>73283430
>Joseph Fourier
Who never used the term "greenhouse"

Just stop you dumb faggot
>>
>>73283512
?
Are leafs the new Aussies? Did I miss something?
>>
File: 1459336964038.jpg (16 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1459336964038.jpg
16 KB, 375x375
>>73283430
>appeal to authority
>>
File: 1456886608551s.jpg (2 KB, 125x56) Image search: [Google]
1456886608551s.jpg
2 KB, 125x56
>>73283049
Under-rated post. AGW really just a re-skin mod of the Revelation of St. John.

End of the world fantasy, mankind punished for sins against mother earth instead of God the father.

"The fire next time" indeed.
>>
>>73281501
Ask how I know you're a liberal shill.

It's because in spite of Trump not believing in global warming, you say he thinks all science is a hoax.

Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>73282873
Read 'Climate Investigation' by Phillipe Verdier

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/10/15/frances-top-tv-weatherman-suspended-expressing-wrong-views-climate-change/
>>
>>73283545
God does exist and I used to be the same as you believing for most of my life he didn't and he couldn't be the Christian God but that is exactly who God is. A scary and almighty God that every knee will bend to. Every year that passes is another year of many facts and data consistent with the Bible come out. Every person, place and action mentioned in the bible happened. It doesn't matter if we like it or not.
>>
>>73281501
Manmade emissions affecting the climate is true science.
Claiming that it will lead to any significant environment change is not though.
A single volcano eruption emits exponentially more volume that pollutes the climate than hundred of years of manmade emission.

That extrapolation made by Al Gore or whoever the guy was, saying that in 2050 we'd reach terminal pollution or something is pure bullshit.

You have to be either misinformed, delusional, dishonest, or simply retarded to believe that manmade climate change is something that have to be strictly regulated.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 220x229
>>73283504
Red shift happens because everything is moving away from everything else, not just everything from us. Why would God create an enormous universe with near infinite possibilities but then make the laws of physics state that it's impossible for us to explore them, and then make his "chosen people" a bunch of self-centered apes? Why create that much space and do nothing with it?
Pic related, stars being born.
>>
>>73283669
Except that God the Father will pour out his wrath, and that is not just in Revelation but Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel... more of course.
>>
>>73283584
Leaves are worse than strayans.
>>
>>73283796
You're just making an unreasonable assumption that you can understand God and that his ways are your ways.

There are no stars being born in that picture.
>>
>>73282873
>AGW is obviously real
Technically it is, in very small amount.
But the AGW that the media likes to propagate such as, ISLANDS WILL BE UNDERWATER BY 20XX, is obviously not.

See >>73283794
>>
>>73281501
>If I call Global Warming "science", then it has to be true!
>>
>>73283827
Thank you for the additional references.
AGW is a faith for those who have rejected the concept of faith.

A religion that calls itself science.
>>
>>73284034
Yep. Its quite simply replacement theology. Along with evolution and an old universe as well. They will do anything to denounce God even if they have to ignore the observable reality to do it. Pseudo-science trying to pass itself off as truth. Its just a replacement truth they want to believe in.
>>
>>73283906
That is a nebula, composed of everything a star is made of. Over a period of time a large amount of gas converges due to gravity, and a nuclear reaction occurs. That is where stars come from.
God either doesn't exist, or fucked off a long time ago. Not knowing his intentions doesn't trump common sense. If we are chosen by God, why would He restrict us, and why would he create an enormous universe. So the apes had something to look at?
>>
File: 1434103117887.png (506 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1434103117887.png
506 KB, 569x802
Trump lost in translation - German lying press exposed: https://youtu.be/PowgEaKySgM
>>
>>73281501
Global warming being real or not is meaningless, as you'll never convince developed nations to move away from whatever it is you think they are doing that may or may not be wrecking the atmosphere.
>>
>>73283979
>If I ignore science and sneer derisively, I have successfully refuted it!
>>
>>73284213
Rev up the camps Hanz, the Lugenpresse is at it again
>>
>>73284193
As a fun little pass-time try taking a AGW end of the world lecture, and substitute the word 'sin'
for words related to CO2 and pollution emission.

Then replace references to earth or the environment with God, or God's will where appropriate.

Starts sounding like a Baptist sermon.
>>
>>73284200
The heavens declare Gods majesty.

Yes great job repeating what you've been taught. However there is still no observable star birth anywhere in the universe. Only death.

We see "old" and "young" stars where they should not be all over in supposed star birth factories that seem to all have miraculous hidden any hint of birth. There is not a single credible source of star birth in the universe and what we see instead is as if it was already there. Created.

Not to mention the law of thermodynamics forbids star birth.
>>
>>73281780
Stop personifing the word science as if it was some sort of diety you massive faggot
>>
>>73284518
lol That sounds funny. I'll try that out.
>>
Daily reminder liberals 'prove' a concept by changing words and their definitions without explanation until a large enough portion of the population gets confused and gives up. Yesterday it was global warming, today it's climate change, tomorrow it might be global chilling. Who knows?
>>
>>73284523
I wasn't taught science from birth, I researched and found my own evidence as I grew. Christianity is a huge brainwashing activity. Every tenet of Christianity is designed to create more Christians. Group singing, repetitive activity, child indoctrination. The laws of thermodynamics fully support star birth, stars age differently based on their composition.
>>
>>73284541
But Science (peace be upon him) is a diety. And you should accept the truth and wisdom professed by it into your heart and mind
>>
File: 1462404914962.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1462404914962.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>73281780

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiPIvH49X-E

The vast majority of researchers and scientists have already spoken out against it and been snuffed out by the media, you can't have researched any further than a news web page if you actually believe climate change is what it is being peddled by the media.

>muh 97%
any unbiased review of any of those statistic's methodologies will show a huge error in the scientific method
>>
>>73281501
Why does trump keep saying such bumfuck retarded shit all the fucking time? What's wrong with him? First he's pro-jews, then he's an anti-vaxxer, after that he's pro-trannies, now he's anti-global-warming. How retarded can one man be?

And what does it say about the american political landscape when that's the only non-shit candidate you have?
>>
>>73284813
Gas disperses. It does not condense.
>>
>>73281501
this is one of the few things he is very sadly wrong on

lets see

*vaccines
*h1b visas
*global warming
*internet "switching" (off by country)

what else
>>
http://www.friendsofscience.org/assets/documents/deFreitas.pdf
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/24/german-professor-nasa-fiddled-climate-data-unbelievable-scale/
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/146138/100-reasons-why-climate-change-is-natural
>>
>>73284813
>I wasn't taught CHRISTIANITY from birth, I researched and found my own evidence as I grew. ENVIRONMENTALISM is a huge brainwashing activity. Every tenet of ENVIRONMENTALISM is designed to create more ENVIRONMENTALISTS. Group singing, repetitive activity, child indoctrination. The laws of GOD fully support star birth, stars age differently based on HIS WILL..

Example of word substitution
>>
>>73282081
As recently as the early 80s schools were teaching that pollution was causing global cooling. Their biggest concern was that humans would plunge the earth into a new ice age.

The global mean temp has only been rising steadily since the early 80s and leveled off around 2000. You climate alarmists are the ones that are always telling us not to look at short term weather patterns. The earth was in a fairly constant state of cooling for hundreds of years prior. Maybe it's just returning to its natural temp.

The point is, nobody knows. I'm more likely to listen to the scientists that predicted the temp leveling off over the ones that insisted the world would be a steaming sauna by now. Obviously the alarmists had a much greater margin of error in this instance.
>>
>>73283545
Lol human input towards climate levels is miniscule and the fact you try to say human input CONTROLS climate just reinforces my previous suggestion that you need to put down that tinfoil hat and go outside, guy.

FYI I'm agnostic and have never believed in a god. I just refuse to accept that there isn't a creator.

Science tells us that energy cannot be destroyed, only transferred. So whatever caused the big bang, is technically a creator seeing as the big bang couldn't have existed without the energy to have made it happened.
>>
>>73284924
You're not accounting for gravitational attraction
>>
>>73285117
lmao

Well you made my day. Thank you.
>>
>>73285256
Gravitational attraction is many times weaker than the forces of gas dispersion.
>>
>>73283545
>Believing in science is a conspiracy theory
Believing that AGW leads to significant climate change is though.
>>
>>73281501
Oh fuck. Scientism is so boring. Go read the fake global warmingdata and then tell me how scientific it is and how global warming truthers are "anti science"
>>
Science is not "what's most useful meme statement suitable for today's ideological goals".
>>
>>73285314
so you're saying that gases are magnetized?
>>
>>73281501
Oh hi shill. I've read through your posts, and your smug superiority to anything that even comes close to contradicting your world view proves that you're a complete shill. It also proves, as always, that OP is a massive faggot.

2/10 for getting a reply out of me, have fun with your (You), ya complete fucktard
>>
>>73281501
>science is a hoax

Science doesn't care about your precious feelings, OP. What you mean to say is that "he believes a certain scientific theory to be a hoax," like global cooling before it. Which is 100% valid, no matter how much it pains you.
>>
>>73281501
It is a bullshit hoax OP

>oy vey goyim you're killing the environment!
>quickly! install these expensive to install and maintain solar panels!
>hehe, don't forget to spread the word!

It's quite clearly a bunch of Jewery propaganda.
>>
File: NotAnArgument.jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
>>73281501
I see you've swapped the term global warming with "SCIENCE" as if that's an argument.
>>
>>73285379
Are you being obtuse on purpose?

The gravitational forces can not counteract the a uniform gas from expanding. There are many other reasons why this can't happen. Entropy is another. The fact that the gases would of been stretched out continually by a stretching universe. In this model. There is no reason why we should see fully formed galaxies out to the furthest reaches of our ability to observe and why we see stars at all. They should not exist.

Most astrophysicist understand this problem exists. Just like they understand most our galaxies appear quite young and they have to inject dark matter to make sense of why they haven't blown themselves apart through the long ages of time they suppose. Or like they understand most of our universe consist of positive matter, not anti-matter.
>>
>>73282081
Greenhouse effect=\=anthropogenic global "warming"
But good move, this trolls people who doest understand this shit
>>
>>73285314
Gasses don't disperse in a vacuum.
>>
>>73281501
Here we clearly see that OP has no clue what he's talking about.

Saying a certain assertion by scientists is false and you can falsefy it by pointing out conflicting observation doesn't mean >science is wrong
But that the underlying theory and our understanding of carbon emissions and global climate is false.

What kind of meme is this that
>Science is wrong

Science doesn't become "wrong"..

Science just changes our understanding and science is always changing by better theories and better physics, chemistry, biology and psychology.

Remember how people use to think the earth was flat? People were skeptical about that, science wasn't wrong. Science was right because it got rid of that line of thinking and implemented a new line of thinking. That the earth was a sphere. Science wasn't falsefied. It just got updated.
>>
This is all one needs to read to realize the whole thing is a scam

http://smallthoughts.com/climategate/

Man made climate change believers are the logicless ones. And they will refuse to acknowledge the entirety of this link and information.
>>
>>73285858
http://secondlaw.oxy.edu/appendix.html

Also gas exerts pressure onto itself many times greater than gravity, so it cannot compress to the point gravity would have any effect.
>>
>>73282873
The problem is that any scientist daring the 'scientific consensus' is bullied out of is job and their research is completely disregarded. Then retards like you try to pretend this is science when there never was an actual debate.
>>
>>73283545
STRAWMEN
T
R
A
W
M
E
N
>>
Except that there is no relevant data that "climate change" is either bad or unnatural
>>
>>73286017
I think in some ways serious investigation has been stamped out because of this sort of academic bullying but thankfully its gone down in the last decade.
>>
>>73286017
/Thread
>>
File: CAAAAAAAAANWAKEUP.jpg (69 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
CAAAAAAAAANWAKEUP.jpg
69 KB, 665x662
>>73286017
>The problem is that any scientist daring the 'scientific consensus' is bullied out of is job and their research is completely disregarded. Then retards like you try to pretend this is science when there never was an actual debate.
This is the thing.

Science requires discourse and an ability to shoot down or support opposing observations and theories. In the realm of global warming, one is simply run out of town. The reason behind this is because the governments that fund these research teams require global warming BE real. It is a cash cow and way to manipulate markets and countries. See TPP. See the UN.

Follow the fucking money.

Every time.

This is not science.

http://smallthoughts.com/climategate/
>>
File: 1461380191766.jpg (173 KB, 960x864) Image search: [Google]
1461380191766.jpg
173 KB, 960x864
>>73281501
Furthermore, saying that global warming isn't a thing isn't "denying science"
>>
>>73285912
>a new line of thinking
Nah. The Bible says the world is suspended in space on nothing.
>>
>>73283584
Worse, aussies are just having a laugh and are generally funny, leafs genuinely believe it and are generally annoying and not funny.
>>
>>73286201
Cash cows like this should die. They're a cancer to real research and are only propaganda factories.
>>
>>73285821
Alright fine, that seems reasonable. I just have a hard time believing most of the young galaxy theories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAbafLPrtYc
Although the guy in this video put up a great argument for it. mentioning how we measure the age of the universe by 'sound waves' however sound moves faster in more dense objects. Meaning that because sound moved faster before our current measurements are inaccurate because they don't account for it
>>
>>73283545
>and thereby changing the temperature of the earth

The same amount as pissing in the ocean changes the temperature of the ocean, you scientifically illiterate zealot.
>>
>>73281501
>global warming is science
No. Climate change is science; global warming is politicians pretending to be scientists.

And the climate change "deniers" aren't denying climate change. They're denying some portion of human interaction. The only ones who are crazy are the ones who think we don't contribute at all; but the ones who merely deny that humans are the primary cause aren't nutjobs.. They're right.

Climate change has occurred since earth had a damn climate. Humans don't have nearly that kind of influence to truly change the course of the climate; the true nutjobs are the politicians who think that global warming causes jihadist terrorism
>>
>>73281501

>global warming
>science

it's more of a religion than islam.
>>
>>73286369
Ok kid, and the hole in the stratosphere doesn't exist.
>>
>>73286317
I'm sure you've been exposed to a lot of illiterate believers but don't believe we all are. We have real reasons for believing what we do.

I know it might awkward to you, but you might like some of the stuff at creation.com and creationwiki.
>>
>>73286136
>>73286201
>>73286112

IFuckingLoveScience 'fan-boyz' don't realize how corrupted their beloved Scientific Institutions are and how stupid and unscientific they really are.
>>
File: 1-21_niggawatts.jpg (65 KB, 511x629) Image search: [Google]
1-21_niggawatts.jpg
65 KB, 511x629
Global Warming is the first science it is the basis of all the other sciences. The LHC for instance could not operate without GW science. Therefor by denying GW , Trump Denies all science.
>>
>>73286652
Well I think God is finally dealing with this issue. We're coming up with a lot of scientific data in the last two decades that is finally surfacing to the mainstream consciousness that casts doubts on prevailing theories of all kinds.
>>
>>73285260
Glad you find it as funny as I do.
>>
>>73281501
>>73286679

OP BTFO by a pole.
>>
>>73286540
It doesn't you fucking moron
>>
>>73286469
>>73286540
>>73286594
>it's snowing in TX
>In May
>But It's not getting WARMER
>No global WARMING
>So everything's clearly normal and nothing's wrong.

Is he seriously ignoring the fact that something's wrong if the entire northern hemisphere spent the last three weeks getting snow and even hail?

My god. Don't vote for this man.

Or at least, wait until he changes his ticket to Independent at see if his opinions are different then.
>>
>>73281501
I've been looking into global warming for a while now and see all of the same leftist tactics usedto defend it, up to and including wanting to ban climate deniers. not to mention equating climate change denial with holocaust denial.

Climate change just stinks of jewish tricks to me and there is no evidence to support man made climate change at all so I'm calling bullshit.

Climate change is a meme to get funding to support a government program. It's really as simple as that.
>>
>>73286881
I'm not sure why you replied to me.
>>
>>73286369
>Globam Warming caused Jihadist terrorism
Yeah, the same kind of totalitarian scums who wants to jail you for the though crime of having doubt that '97% of IFuckingLoveScientists'.
>>
File: 1426866577847.jpg (115 KB, 844x946) Image search: [Google]
1426866577847.jpg
115 KB, 844x946
When I was about 12-13 years old I already questioned my teachers about the changing of climate throughout the history. It seemed to me that this is pretty much a normal thing that we just need to get used too. Of course I was told that I am being wrong and all that stuff, you know teachers right?
>>
He won't do a total u-turn and support it but he probably wont speak out against it either like he has done. Only reason I think he did is because that's what most republicans actually believe and so far he has just been saying anything that would help him get the nomination. Trump is pretty smart so I'm guessing he knows more about environmental issues than what he lets on.
>>
>>73287101
They're trained to drill information into your head. Not teach you how to think.
>>
>>73286540
>a fucking leaf
Every time.

Let me learn you some science, since you're probably some nigger artist or some shit.
The hole is the stratosphere is evidence. The reason for the hole is speculation. We reasonably think that humans may habe had some part in it due to chemical emisions that we USED to release (but we don't anymore), though that doesn't mean that's what happened.

Also "global warming" is a lot bigger than a hole in ozone. It's difficult, and mostly impossible to pinpoint humans as the primary cause of almost any of it.
>>
>>73285697
I guess higher lung cancer rates in China from polluted air a hoax too :(
>>
>>73286215
Hey, OP, where are you at? If climate change is so predictable why are these so wrong?
>>
>>73287283
Air quality =/= global warming.
>>
>>73286652
>iflscience

They don't even hide their fucking biases for fucks sake. They're part of the reason that the science field has become a corrupt political world of bullshit. They'll ignore extremely important details to push a political agenda... Kind of like Fox or MSNBC or CNN
>>
>>73286679
>The LHC for instance could not operate without GW science

[citation needed]

You can't run a particle accelerator without abnormal weather patterns?

I don't get it.
>>
>>73287283
>I know this is a discussion about Global Warming (tm), but lung cancer, guise!
>>
>>73287267
>burgeristani
Everytime
Come back when your murrika fuck yeah reading is for faggots education stops being a joke.
>>
>>73281501

>Be American
>Be taught about cavemen riding dinosaurs in school
>Big Bang Theory show, the primary source of education in science
>Believe in magic underwear
>Believe in UFOs
>Believe in intelligent design
>Believe in lizard people
>Ignore economics and vote Bernie
>Claim to be leader of free world but must own guns to stop their own government
>Believe Obama was born in Kenya
>Believe earth was flat
>Believe a hippy came back to life after being sealed in a cave
>Believe Prince had a rib removed to such his own dick
>Believe nyan/11 was a conspiracy
>Claim France is a great ally, rename fries to freedom fries
>Be gifted a French statue, most American icon
>Believe W Bush is intelligent

But climate change is a stretch.
>>
>>73287423
He hasn't posted since getting thoroughly BTFO
>>
>>73287499
He's joking.
Hence the pic.
>>
>>73287655
>Be British
>Pray towards Mecca
>>
>>73281501
Eh, I don't care. I know that global warming is true even if numbers may be somewhat inflated, but regardless of whatever ends up happening, mankind can deal with it.
>>
>>73287283
pollution=/=temperatures
>>
>>73284759
>global warming
>climate change
you know, instead of shitposting like a fucking retard, you could just look up what the difference is between the two and why both are still used today

>>73285833
Greenhouse effect + increase in GHGs = AGW

>>73286201
>follow the money
okay, I did. It lead me to multi-billion dollar corporations that have paid off climate researchers to come up with hair-brained reasons why AGW isn't real
>>
>>73287767

Did you think that all by yourself? Have a gold star! Congratulations you're a special child!
>>
>>73287944
>Being this triggered, on /pol/ of all places
I thought you ANGLOs were supposed to be better at banter than this
>>
>>73287622
>assuming I'm some unintelligent "murican"
I'm a chemist. But unlike iflscience and evidently you, I'm intellectually honest enough to admit that climate change isn't 100% humans just because it pushes my political agenda.

Look, I'm an environmentalist, too. I believe that climate change is a serious issue to deal with, but I'm not some phony retard willing to put my career on the line because politicians want to jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence
>>
I'm sitting here in Florida in May with my windows open. Never in my entire life has this happened, I would normally be blasting the air conditioning.
>>
>>73287655
We live in a country where we are lied to about everything, from what we can see with our own eyes to the very fabric of reality.

Decades of lies, of double-think, of open and crass manipulation.

How can we function as a people, or a nation, when everything we know, and believe, is a carefully crafted lie.

The United Stated is the empire of insanity.

A few of us are questioning the things we have be taught. Look at what we are up against.
>>
>>73281738
Have a pity (You), Heinrich
>>
>>73287743
Ok. now I get it - thanks.
>>
>>73281501
he will pivot to talk about his policies in a more positive light.

Banning muslims ("because no documentation, don't know where they come from etc bla bla") will turn into reforming immigration from extremist countries and working with their governments to share intel.

Not taking refugees will turn into providing an expanding safe zone for refugees close to their home and culture, where they can begin rebuilding from and take control of their destiny - secured and paid for by international partners in the middle east.

Throwing out illegals will turn into securing jobs for legals and locals along with immigration reform, along with a fast-track for legal re-entry illegals who can produce documentation (provided by their employers) of gainful employment during their illegal time and those who had adapted well to American society.

It's all there already. Trump never said really radical things. He simply presented his reasonable, center-right policies in a rabble-rousing way, and this will change.
>>
>>73288096
>chemist
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
>he thinks he's an actual scientist
MY SIDES!
MURRIKA FUK YA!
>>
>>73281501
Really digging for anything valid, aren't you?
>>
Check out the book "State of Fear" by Michael Crichton.

Shitty action aside, the book has plenty of cited sources that, while not exactly disprove, bring up a very interesting case against Global Warming (it was published before that transformed into Climate Change).

Out of hundreds, if not thousands, of models 'predicting' the climb in temperature, not a single one has had any relevance when you look at what actually happened. The gigantic majority of the models made ridiculous overestimates, oftentimes with less than 10% accuracy.

How anyone can put their faith in horribly innacurate models that are almost complete guesses is baffling to me, and I'm baffled to see the reactions of the general public when asked to try look at the whole issue in a different light.
>>
>>73288335
>nigger artist

You all bout dat free shit arent you?
>>
>>73288387
>Scrolling through two years of tweets made by a guy that posts at least 5 times a day
Just think about how much time they must spend attempting to beat us at our own game
>>
>>73288291
>Trump never said really radical things. He simply presented his reasonable, center-right policies in a rabble-rousing way, and this will change.

Thank you! If you watch older (20+ years ago) videos of Trump talking about the same things he's been campaign on, he takes the same stances in those videos but just speaks like an intelligent human instead of an autist.
>>
>>73287147
It could be that as a developer he has had many frustrating and bureaucratic run-ins with the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). Perhaps this has soured him on the environment in general.

My dad managed a small factory when I was a kid, and the presses were water-cooled. The EPA tested the water they expelled, and declared that it contained too much x, and imposed a hefty fine. What's more, they were routinely belligerent when visiting the plant. My dad couldn't locate a source of x anywhere in the manufacturing process, and had the town water supply tested. The supply contained more x then the water the factory expelled. The factory had a simple filtration system (probably for the sake of protecting the machinery from grit, etc, in the town water) and they were releasing water which was cleaner than the source water. The EPA was obligated to lift the fine, but they were still rude pricks about it.

I can imagine Trump has bumped heads with the EPA quite a few times.
>>
>>73288581
I should have said "soured him on environmental regulation in general", not the environment itself.
>>
>>73281501
>he thinks science is a hoax.
You gotta review your shit on global warming, you stupid fucking idiot!
>>
>>73282192

>someone this stupid is the average climate skeptic
>>
File: greenhouse_effect.jpg (34 KB, 629x235) Image search: [Google]
greenhouse_effect.jpg
34 KB, 629x235
Human-induced climate change is very real. The biggest problem will be getting nations like Russia, China, and India to adjust their ways because these countries emit the most greenhouse gasses.
>>
>>73283504
>Fuck it, destroy it all.
He sure does work in mysterious ways.
>>
>>73289016
CO2 and heat are correlated. But they're correlated in the other direction: the higher the heat, the more CO2.
>>
File: 1405541485862.jpg (12 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
1405541485862.jpg
12 KB, 214x236
>>73289016
>Human-induced climate change is very real
>Picture of a nuclear power plant
>>
File: 1462610839746.jpg (40 KB, 485x270) Image search: [Google]
1462610839746.jpg
40 KB, 485x270
>>73281501
>quitting your wasteland takistan session just so you can reply a shill

First of if you post here try to open a dialog usually your threads are going to be far more interesting if you keep it open like "i found x that would speak against y, therefore im considering my stance to x" links for the information should be there to

Make some research and make your self familiar with the other sides believes what would give you the leverage to deflect any arguments against your own belives

Try to keep the offensives low if not accompanied by any factual argument
"Just read it your self you double nigger in x's research is clearly shown that the foundings of y are impossible for [insert reason] fucking leaf"
(attack anons based on the thought of getting 'em emotional and incapable of forming a good response)

Just my thought about all of you shills and shitposting 12 y/o roaming 4chan out of idiocy or even worse out of boardom and looking for some epic lulz, it would just reflect to much of your empty life
>>
File: image_7.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>>73283504
>god
More like
>oh shit im btfo damage control damage control
>>
>>73289016
The problem I have with this is if our gasses act as a shield trapping in the IR, then logically it would also block out IR equally.
>>
>>73289016
>nuclear reactor smokestacks depicted
What a depressing state of education in the world.
>>
>>73281501
This is a pretty bad strawman m8
>>
>>73281501

Regrettable along with his stance on torture, but there is no viable option for addressing this problem in US politics.

Democrats pay lip service and ignore the issue, similar to how they support torture and but remain mum about it.

By putting things out in the open we can at least progress from a coherent starting point.
>>
>>73289497
When light enters the atmosphere it's in the visible light spectrum, which doesn't get trapped by greenhouse materials. When it hits the surface, it loses energy and moves to the infrared spectrum when it leaves the atmosphere, and infrared light gets trapped by greenhouse materials
>>
>>73289497
What is the atmospheric window?

Please think before you post.
>>
>>73287655
>Be Britshit
>Have awful teeth
>Mispeull euverythiunge
>Dog save the queen
>Have muslim mayour
>>
>>73281659
>99.7 + 0.5 = 100
am i missing something?
>>
>>73282192
please be trolling. I refuse to believe someone is this fucking stupid. Google green house effect.
>>
>>73281780
Global warming "science" is just the religion of the left
>>
>>73281957
>B-but that doesn't advance my narrative... It must be pseudoscience! Burn the heretic!
>>
>>73292529
99.7% is the claimed estimate while 0.5% is an actual fact according to the pic
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.