[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When a candidate has been losing for 12 months, what makes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: trumpdoubledigitdeficit.png (51 KB, 763x609) Image search: [Google]
trumpdoubledigitdeficit.png
51 KB, 763x609
When a candidate has been losing for 12 months, what makes you think he is going to overcome the deficit in 6 months?

I think we should stop wasting our time and energy on Trump. He's losing in the polls and he always has been. We thought he was coming back, but then a new poll proved that the others were outliers and he was still down by double digits.
>>
>>73279235
Because that same candidate overcame a bigger deficit in an area he was actually working on
>>
Never underestimate a trump fags ability to deny reality even after multiple independent polls have shown Clinton ad the winner time after time againagain.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>73279235
>>
File: 1459715647868.jpg (15 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1459715647868.jpg
15 KB, 751x418
RCP's polls are not definite. They have been off by at least 10 on all poll based predictions in the primaries. Stay in Canada, faggot. Don't worry about us
>>
>>73279235
>polls from month and a half ago taken in the middle of a brutal primary
>>
File: 1453058569604.jpg (36 KB, 828x160) Image search: [Google]
1453058569604.jpg
36 KB, 828x160
>>73279235
>>
>Canada

always fucking Canada

sage in options you retards
>>
>/pol/
>in touch with reality
are you new
>>
File: number quatro.png (690 KB, 914x864) Image search: [Google]
number quatro.png
690 KB, 914x864
anyone that supports allowing illegals to overrun our country is a traitor intent on harming our citizens

>why the fuck are Canucks trying to involve themselves in OUR politics?.....fucking muslims
>>
>>73279311
Even objective pundits have admitted that it will probably be a weird fucking race that can't be determined beforehand until maybe some 3 months from now.

Sure, a lot of people that are supporting trump right now fit your little meme. But so does near about anyone, including you. It's a part of being in a democratic election, you are basically expected and encouraged to bullshit your way through the entire thing, in many cases so hard that you yourself actually believe your bullshit.

Don't act like you're above them when you're the same thing on the other side of shit river, taking a dump into it just like the people on the other side. You're not, and you're probably about as retarded as anyone, but probably moreso.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (95 KB, 1317x726) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
95 KB, 1317x726
What possible reason could you have to show an out of date graph besides the fact that the gap is closing

Hillary still leads solidly, what are you afraid of?

>NOIBPTSFH. IARFLAAPAASMHR.
>>
>>73279235
more recent polling is closer, still not favorable

if you weren't a faggot you've have at least gone back to RCP and posted recent numbers

OP is a huge faggot, pls rape his face
>>
File: america the beautiful.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
america the beautiful.png
257 KB, 313x398
>>73279235

>mfw nu/pol/ cucks think Trump can win a general election with just the White male redneck vote

Why do newfags care about elections anyway? /pol/ is a fascist board we reject democracy
>>
>>73279555
trips beat me to it
>>
>>73279493
>white male
>>
File: tvc.jpg (148 KB, 863x785) Image search: [Google]
tvc.jpg
148 KB, 863x785
>>73279235
>a leaf

well what surprise
>>
>>73279235
>>
>>73279235

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73279671
Thanks for showing us the updated one that has him 13 fucking points behind.
>>
>>73279235
Dont worry, he has the CEO of Dune Capital raising money for him now. He can pull it out
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
>>
Trump is going to win so hard you're going to tell him ''please, mister Trump, I can't take it anymore'', and then he'll win some more
You Hillary shills just have to give up, because you will not be winning anymore.
>>
>>73279722
No, It has him 6.5 points behind. The point of poll aggregates is you're meant to look at the average result and not pay mind to individual polls that are volatile and unreliable.
>>
>>73279555
>what are you afraid of?

showing trump gets momentum.
>>
Sup Shill
>>
>>73279235
that graph ends in march retard
>>
I imagine this poll is just a total voter thing and not adjusted for the electoral college, there are a lot of shillary voters in states that always go democrat anyway
>>
>>73279235
You still haven't realized the fact that Trump does not abide the polls, the laws of man, or even the laws of nature.
>>
>>73279722
6.5 points behind and gaining, before the primaries are even over.
>>
>>73279891
>being called a Hillary shill
MFW I wont vote for either of them and just vote for all of my local elections
>>
File: 1458967866043.png (119 KB, 288x291) Image search: [Google]
1458967866043.png
119 KB, 288x291
>>73280013
>6.5 points behind and gaining
>>
>>73279311
Polls this far from the election rarely predict the result though.

I think her poll numbers will come down once the full horror of Hillary's resume as Secretary of State comes to light. The media has been carrying her water.
>>
>>73279235
Funny, I don't see any future events in your poll, like hillary getting fucking reamed for corruption and sitting on national security. Sanders has been a pussy but you fucking know trump isn't going to be pulling any punches. And it's not even trump that bitch has to worry about, she's the center of three federal investigations. Your delusion is almost as rediculous as your retarded argument.
>>
>>73280409
>full horror of Hillary's resume as Secretary of State

well most of the important parts are known anyway.

She is the origin for the gas attacks in Syria.
>>
Hillary's support is going to drop a lot now that people are spamming her criminal behavior and deception on the internet.
>>
>>73280845
that's what I'm saying. I guarantee you not a single person in any of these polls knows about her backroom corrupt dealings with the Clinton Foundation and the fuckups in Libya etc.

It's all been totally white-washed by the media. Hillary has never done anything remotely corrupt / incompetent / wrong. Not one thing. It's all just part of a "right wing internet hate machine" that's been attacking her for decades because she's a strong independent womyn who don't need no man.
>>
>>73281266
Why do you think there's such a strong push to silence and shame "alt right" people, where "alt right" is anyone saying something that could be a danger to how the general populace views you?
>>
>>73279311
Reagan had no chance.

Polls aren't meant to reflect public opinion but to shape it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.