[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
milo yiannopoulos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: dangerousfaggot.jpg (53 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dangerousfaggot.jpg
53 KB, 960x960
/pol/'s opinion on this dangerous faggot?
>>
File: 1430242549095.jpg (51 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1430242549095.jpg
51 KB, 460x500
>this thread again

He's good at shutting up feminists and SJWs and he is pretty funny, so I don't mind him. He also doesn't say that he is the leader of the alt-right as many accuse him of.

But he is also has some terrible opinions and I suspect he is mentally ill to some level, plus the black guys joke tends to be cringey.
>>
>milo opinions

>>>/archive/
>>
he is a faggot, that's all ya need to know.
>>
Even though he is a race mixing degenerate faggot, he still is an ally to the cause. It's better to have friends, than enemies you know.
>>
>>73277811
Kike monetizing /pol/ content. Fuck him.
>>
>>73277811

Stop advertising here.
>>
>>73277811
>shits on leftists
>bulletproof homo-armor
>self sacrifices to shield innocent white women from black dicks

Keep up the good work you glorious faggot
>>
he's an ally we need at this point in time
>>
his most dangerous trait is his pending HIV infection for loving black dick so much.
>>
>>73277811
If all faggots were like Milo they would not have had to have a "movement" in the 70's and there would be no pride parades or crap like that
So he is pretty OK
and a faggot
>>
>>73277811
You've been advertising your faggot Greek face here for like 5 years and I still have absolutely no idea what your voice sounds like nor have I read any of your articles.
>>
>>73277811
Superb gentlem....er, faggot.
Most eloquent and concise speaker in conservative camp. Redpills alot of center leftist into voting Trump.
>>
>>73277811
needs more bananas
>>
>>73279828
Low information voter. Eh?
>>
I appreciate that he is bringing media attention to the state of college campuses.
>>
He talks about choking on big black snakes most of the time he speaks
>>
Do we really need to have this thread 5 times a day?

Fuck off, Milo.
>>
>>73277811
Go to bed you narcissistic cunt
>>
>>73278113
> race mixing
> is gay and will never produce offspring with his male lovers

What?
>>
>>73279975
What information can be gathered from a faggot other than he has aids?
>>
>>73279998
Agree, his campus tour is the main reason I will no longer vote democrat.
pc/sjw/femtards are a genuine threat to democracy across the entire Anglo sphere.
>>
He's fine, he really has to stop mentioning us by name and title though.

Advertise the alt-right as you will, but let the pilgrims find there way home naturally.
>>
Like him for the charity work he does for young white men but he needs to stop talking about /pol/
>>
>>73278054
>I suspect he is mentally ill to some level

well yes he's a flamboyant gay

plus many jews have some type of neurosis
>>
>>73280120
Put the booger down and go view Milo's and Christina Hoff Somers talk with Minnesota Republic on youtube.
Then find your booger and lumber on.
>>
>>73280273
its how the jews will stop this memetics engine
>>
>>73279642
>self sacrifices to shield innocent white women from black dicks
I loved his response to being called racist.
>That's a very strange accusation, madam, considering how firmly I believe in affirmative action in my bedroom.
>>
File: sMkAs.jpg (46 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
sMkAs.jpg
46 KB, 500x311
>>73277811

I love his accent and jokes

I think he's turning me gay

no homo
>>
>>73280025
Yes. There is never enough Milo.
>>
>>73277811
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
File: 1461997625076.png (103 KB, 568x255) Image search: [Google]
1461997625076.png
103 KB, 568x255
>>73279642
>>bulletproof homo-armor
>>
>>73280343
Agree, a bright upstanding young gay man shouldn't sully his reputation by associating with /pol/.
>>
>>73277811
He's gay.
>>
File: Queen Milo.jpg (76 KB, 800x583) Image search: [Google]
Queen Milo.jpg
76 KB, 800x583
>>
>>73282133
LULZ, anger, disorientation, confusion in the ranks while /pol/ tries to understand how a gay jew became queen of /pol/.
>>
>>73282133
Authoritarian elements emerge on /pol/, form committee to determine who elected Milo queen, resolve that this faggotry must cease immediately.
Smartass psychology professor suggests /pol/ itself is gay.
>>
I'm a fag but I think Milo likes to play devils advocate and thrives off controversy. I don't enjoy watching his content as I consider him to be on the flip-side of the SJW movement, which I'm not necessarily opposed to, I just don't care for.
>>
>>73278113
No you nigger. The correct saying is: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Don't be saying that gay libshit again in my presence, you hear?
>>
>>73277811
Self-promoting disingenuous hollowed out shell of a person.
>>
Hi Milo,

Why you shilling yourself tho?

Also: You're just a typical opportunistic twat playing the advocate-and-redefine game and whoring yourself out for cash and fame. We know. You're time is closing in...
>>
>>73277811
Go to bed milo
>>
Milo your /pol/ in human form is great but your take on Atheism is what will make you fail and more important individuals will not be taking seriously in the long run. Think about it, the religious meme is one of /pol/'s finest memes because the vast majority here fell for it.

Other than that you are pretty much perfect.
>>
not to be trusted for he is a latent kike
>>
Ew
>>
Is that penis bleeding?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.