[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>commit crimes of war against native Indians >name your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: ah-64-apache-longbow_002.jpg (198 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ah-64-apache-longbow_002.jpg
198 KB, 1200x800
>commit crimes of war against native Indians
>name your war machines after their tribes

Fucking USAians.
What's next, a Ashkenazi tank? Hamidian SAM sites?
>>
>crimes of war
Well, maybe crimes against humanity is more fitting.
>>
>>73275554
A nuclear sub called the Swedish Fish, after we nuke you, cuck
>>
File: Wabash.png (147 KB, 329x1022) Image search: [Google]
Wabash.png
147 KB, 329x1022
>>73275554
It's an act of respect and recognition of their fighting abilities.

The Indian wars were tough, they lasted decades, and they left about 20,000 soldiers dead.
>>
>>73275554
>crimes of war
Found the shitskin
>>
>>73275609
The real crime would have been letting this land go undeveloped by those savages
>>
>>73275554
>crimes of war

RIGHT OF CONQUEST
I
G
H
T
OF
F
CONQUEST
O
N
Q
U
E
S
T
>>
>>73275554
I still never forget to thank Columbus for not being able to find us. The original Indians.
>>
>>73275554
see >>73276067
it's a monument to their ability in war

what greater recognition can you receive from the enemy that obliterated you than naming its machines of war after you
>>
>>73276209
I'll be writing the cheque worth the entirety of german sovereignty for the ayyrabs then
>>
>>73276131
lol no, you've just spotted a leftist sjw scum

... or master baiter
>>
>>73276232
The world would be so much better if he had, the wrong darkies were exterminated
>>
>>73275554
They should be honored by their names being put on one of the most spectacular and effective weapons of war.
>>
>>73276067
I guess you're better informed in American history than I am, so here's my question - was there any way to avoid those wars? It's not about "evil white colonisation", but it just seems that indians weren't complete africa-level idiots, so wasn't there a way to make deals of some kind?
>>
>>73275554
>crimes of war

Not at the time. You either fought to the death or be at the mercy of your enemies.
>>
>>73276773
Not realy, the worldviews of both sides were way to different.

Some tribes had a culture that required raiding and the whites could not tolerate that, on the other hand the settlers could not just leave all that rich land uncultivated.
>>
>>73276773
Deals were made, they were called a "treaty". The U.S usually violated it though, although not exclusively, they did it much more than the natives. When a treaty was made it was usually to guarantee a native tribe their traditional territory while the U.S recieves from them and other things. The traditional territory that was agreed upon for the indians is always encroached upon by settlers, this leads to conflict (obviously), which leads to another treaty. Only this time, the land the indians get is smaller. This cycle continues until the indians have shitty, unwanted land that they are forced to agree to. That is how it usually goes. I'm not saying that the U.S is always the perpetrator, sometimes indian braves who are angry will initiate conflict.
>>
>>73276688
I think it's honorable.

Source: Native here
>>
>>73276773
> it just seems that indians weren't complete africa-level idiots

They were.

The inhabited the land for 10,000 years, after they'd slaughtered the European hunters that had settled there before the """"""natives"""""" came from Siberia.

In that 10,000 years, the accomplished nothing, they had nothing to show for the time they had been there save for a few shrines.
>>
>>73276539
Imagining a America surrounded by Arabs and Chinese. And looking at the current situation of Europe, I don't think there would have been a one single peaceful nation on Earth if Columbus had succeeded.
>>
File: 1462364045115.jpg (48 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
1462364045115.jpg
48 KB, 550x700
>>73275554
>crimes of war
>crimes .... of .... war

Someone here hasn't heard about the word "war crimes"

That's sweden for you.
>>
>>73277718
>they never found civilisations so they must be exterminated
And so Eden was finally destroyed.
>>
>>73275554
Ashkenazi is an ethnic group, not a concentration camp. You're thinking of Auschwitz.

Idiot.
>>
>>73277718
The only domesticated animal native to the Americas is the Llama which is native to
South America. There are no native domestic animals in North America. The wheel was invented by the Aztecs or something, they used it for toys because they live in the mountains which have no flat roads and terrain that is hardly suited for the utilitarian benefits of a wheel.

The indians in what is now Canada and U.S.A couldn't really advance because crazy climates, lack of animal husbandry and technological competition weren't present. Mexico and down is another story. Also, the indians such as the Aztecs, Maya, Olmec, Inca and whatnot created civilization completely isolated from the rest of the world, which is fascinating.
>>
>>73275554
>tfw no Comanche
h-hold me /pol/
>>
>>73275554
Pretty sure the Geneva convention happened after the fact. So "crimes of war" is a bit hyperbolic and anachronistic, faggot.
>>
>>73278291
>literally had the same horse precursors as everywhere else, but ate them all before they could develop into something rideable
get fucked indian cunt
>>
ArenĀ“t all US Army helicopters named after those indian tribes?

Chinook, Blackhawk, Lakota etc
>>
>>73278595
Yes
>>
>>73277506
>usually
>not exclusively
>much more
>usually
>always
>usually
Nice facts and statistics.

>>73277613
You are not a Native American. You are mixed. About 12% of white Americans have a Native ancestor as well as 20% of Latinos. You are not a special snowflake.
>>
>>73278766
Nice try bud, but this guy isn't mixed.
>>
>>73278545
Although there isn't a definite answer. It's implied that change in climate and vegetation in America killed the horses more-so than being hunted by humans.
>>
>>73275554
They do it as a sign of respect you cuck.
>>
>>73275554
Our weapons are filled with the spirit of the buffalo and the wisdom of the eagle
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.