[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burger refugee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461281406187.jpg (561 KB, 1675x1686) Image search: [Google]
1461281406187.jpg
561 KB, 1675x1686
im a white burger that wants to return home but then i realized brits cucked the homeland.
should i go to poland instead?

what do /pol/?
>>
For starters how about you don't leave the greatest country on God's earth?

Though if you do want to get out I assume you must be some leftist cuck in which case just please proceed to Sweden.
>>
poland is a shithole
why do you think they go to western europe to scrub toilets
>>
>>73275013
You should stay here, what state are you from? And city
>>
>>73275013
Commit sudoku

>>
>>73275232
Well, considering London is populated by Designated Street Shitters, pretending to clean those spotless toilets is obviously the smartest money in labor.

Poland confirmed for the outjewing the jews yet again. Stay mad Londrestan.
>>
>>73275156
>For starters how about you don't leave the greatest country on God's earth?

thats some high praise. if trump wins ill stay. otherwise idk

>>73275286
from georgia. i love the south but its losing its ways thanks to media brainwashing. the next generation is nothing like our grandparents down here. including me.

not to mention we're about 50% white and dropping.
>>
>>73275442
>thats some high praise. if trump wins ill stay. otherwise idk

If Trump wins it will be made even better - even under Hillary the US beats every other country by a wide margin.
>>
>>73275013
To be honest, probably here. Our endless battle with the savages keeps the New Zealand White on his toes.
>>
dunno why you'd want to leave the us in the first place desu
>>
>>73275442
Have faith, with the rise of American Nationalism the youth is changing rapidly.

See all those kids fishing, hunting, and driving trucks? They are future Republicans and almost certainly support Trump now.

T. A southern young man
>>
>>73275013
I want to gnaw on her bum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.