[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHAHAHAHAHHA, NY Jews picket Polish consulate because "muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: Jews.png (2 MB, 1714x875) Image search: [Google]
Jews.png
2 MB, 1714x875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vteeXsAqvYU
>>
>>73271352
Holy fuck the interviewer sounds exactly like my Polish teacher. Maybe all polish 35-45's sound like it.
>>
I want her to be my third grandmother.
>>
>>73271352
Hollah hollah! We dem goys!
Hollah hollah holla! We takin' coins!
>>
>>73271589

We had a Polish cleaning lady who I used to talk to about Nationalism and the Jewish question.

Polish people are immune to political correctness.

She was one of the only people I knew who I could talk to openly about these "taboo" subjects
>>
>>73271352

Judaism is dead. The religion of Talmud and Thora got replaced by "remembering the Holocaust."

I'm not even a Holocaust denier, but the Jews have replaced their religion with remembering the Holocaust.
>>
>>73271780
>The religion of Talmud and Thora got replaced by "remembering the Holocaust."
No, it's been intertwined.
>>
File: Jewish Master Race.png (518 KB, 800x414) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Master Race.png
518 KB, 800x414
>>
>>73271352
>Poland
>Get gangfucked during WW1
>Get gangfucked during WW2
>Years of abuse
>Lately breaking the shackles of Jews
HOLOCAUSTTTTT
>>
File: Jewish Troll.png (468 KB, 800x408) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Troll.png
468 KB, 800x408
>Le troll face
>>
>>73271352
Oh look, jewish banter.
>>
>>73271976

*Oy veying intensifies*
>>
>>73271352
Are these stupid kikes not aware that Poland and Slavs in general were some of the greatest victims of the Holocaust as well?

Lets just blatantly ignore history to push an agenda.
>>
>>73272086

More killed the Jews than helped the Jews. All that matters is the Jews. Good and bad are determined by how the Goyim treat and serve the Jews.
>>
Since when do Ashkenazim have red hair
>>
>>73272157
Since the Khazars culturally reappropriated it
>>
File: Bull Horning Jew.png (529 KB, 800x416) Image search: [Google]
Bull Horning Jew.png
529 KB, 800x416
>Bull horning a women in here face instead of talking to her

When the head jew started doing that I just couldn't help but laugh.

What a faggot.
>>
>>73271352
By being such a weak country we have no weapons to fight this and I don't like when people are being this unfair and ignorant. Germans have money for their Generation War and we can't even dream about such powerful propaganda. Our movies suck. And more tragically, almost every competent director hate patriotism so much that they are willing to agree with Germans and Jews on this.
>>
File: 1462487022214.jpg (1019 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462487022214.jpg
1019 KB, 1920x1080
>>73272393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa6k1Q8gsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVPXWXZu5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NBx0Okr_LY

>>73272393
>we have no weapons to fight this

You have the spirit of your ancestors who were some of the greatest warriors to walk this earth
>>
>>73271713

Do people like you not realize being racist isn't the same thing as being not PC
>>
>>73271352
polish women are so hot and have huge tits
>>
>>73272583
>being racist

huh?
>>
>>73272583
but it is the same. if you are even infinitesimally non-pc, you'll be labeled for a racist. your ilk should not have expanded the applicability of the label so much; you have left no middle ground.
>>
File: 655_lenin.jpg (129 KB, 590x349) Image search: [Google]
655_lenin.jpg
129 KB, 590x349
>>73272086
Lenin, Trotsky, Yagoda, Kaganovich, Uritsky, Yurovsky - Jews are responsible for thens of millions of Slavic deaths.
>>
lol at the old kike immediately going "yeah you're a holocaust denier so i'm going to disregard everything you say"
also
>fat
>ugly as fuck
>weak chins
>glasses
>dress like 12 year olds
>can't articulate any points
>outright wrong on many
chosen people indeed
>>
>>73271780
secular jews mind you

there's a difference in at least how they see themselves
>>
>>73273026
Those kids probably ARE 12 year olds.
He's probably their rabbi or something.
>>
>>73271352
Is targeting the Polish something new or has this been going on?
I haven't heard about this before but it seems funny that they're trying to make Poland look bad when they're one of the only ones standing up against having to accept refugees.
>>
>>73273130

Poland haven't been good goys over the last little while the propaganda against them will increase the more.
>>
>>73273099
so jews indoctrinate even their own, damn i almost feel bad for them
>>
>>73273026

Those kids all look like they haven't done a physical activity in their lives.
>>
File: groucho-marx-glasses.jpg (2 KB, 114x100) Image search: [Google]
groucho-marx-glasses.jpg
2 KB, 114x100
>>73271352
>all of those boilerplate beta kike faces
>>
>>73271780
>confusing secular jews with religious jews
>confusing reform with orthodox
wew lad. pls stop you're embarassing yourself
>>
>>73273010
Glad to see that cunt Salomon Morel in the pic.
They fucking changed his wikpedia article to make it more ambiguous and even deleted his photo for no reason just to make him seem better because he looked like a fucking mobster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
>>
>>73273130
It's been going on for quite some time, but it gained momentum when a kike historian from Poland wrote a book about how Poles allegedly killed millions of jews during the war.
>>
>>73271352
Jews know how to make friends :^)

I guess this sort of behavior will make Poles even less antisemitic
>>
>>73273287

I know right.
>>
>>73273130
>Is targeting the Polish something new or has this been going on?
Of course, there's an ongoing international Jewish anti-Polish campaign since decades.
Israeli PM: "Poland will be defamed on the international stage until it doesn't pay up our demands ($65 BILLION)" I'm paraphrasing.
Israeli PM: "Poland is a whore than needs to be fucked."
Israeli PM: "We cannot let Poland get any benefits from her Polish Jews (citizens perished in WW2)".
>>
>>73273010
>all those bolsheviks that oppressed and killed religious jews
MUH ebil joos conspiracies
go back to somalia, mohammed
>>
>>73273130
Israelis hate us. Many famous Poles were Jewish and even Moshe Dayan was kind of a friendly guy to us. We even took Russian Jews and transported them to Israel (Operation Bridge).
That's a lot. But they hate us. Definitely the youngest generation. I guess it's because Poland doesn't matter so it's very easy to accuse it of anything. And the Jews want some of "their" property back.
>>
>>73273232
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

>In 1998, Poland requested that Morel be extradited for trial, but ((((((Our Greatest Ally)))))) refused.[4] A reply sent to the Polish Justice Ministry from the Israeli government said that ((((((Our Greatest Ally)))))) would not extradite Mr. Morel as the statute of limitations had expired on war crimes.[4]

The fucking irony.
>>
Jews are our friends and the jewish community was essential in shaping our national history.

Antisemites = mouthbreathers
>>
>>73273381
Sweden and Great Britain also protected communist criminals. In case of Sweden there's at least one still living there.
>>
>>73273377
>the Jews want some of "their" property back.

Nice dubs,

Can you elaborate on this.
>>
>>73273287
Apparently you guys drink it in your milk anyways.
>>73273254
Lemme guess, he cherry picks and vaguely points the blame at Poland?
First Germany, now Poland. Which country is going to be picked next?
>>73273364
Why does Israel claim that Poland owes them money?
>>
File: Lenin-Bronstein-Gulag-Hell.jpg (235 KB, 770x658) Image search: [Google]
Lenin-Bronstein-Gulag-Hell.jpg
235 KB, 770x658
>>73273370
Shut your stupid "mouth".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkKJmPsV4Tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGeRDqiSA7Q
>>
>>73273370
>likes jews
>calls another anon by a kebab name
your obviously confused. either your sucking ahmeds dick or you understand both jews and kebabs need to be gassed

there is no support jews hate muslim faggotry. what do you think its 2014
>>
>>73273466
>Lemme guess, he cherry picks and vaguely points the blame at Poland?
His main point was Jedwabne massacre, which was never proved to be done by poles because jewish rabbi refused exhumation and investigation as it would "disrupt the dead" or whatever
He also used such scientific and objective arguments as "Poles are antisemites from the day they are born"
>>
>>73273444

Nice trips.

The world would be such a better place without these red dogs.
>>
Do these kikes realise any jews that were killed with commie sympathisers, Poland was at war with both Germany and Russia.

Look up the statistics of jews in high-ranking roles in the USSR (before Stalin got paranoid and purged them all, which is why there are lots of first/second generation jews from the USSR in America.)
>>
>>73273364
>Israeli PM: "Poland will be defamed on the international stage until it doesn't pay up our demands ($65 BILLION)" I'm paraphrasing

You know that this was said by Israel Singer, who was the general secretary of the World Jewish Congress and not by an israeli PM?

Your post is a one big manipulation
>>
>>73273448
Jew gold "lost" during world war 2
>>
>>73273254
When was this book released? Because we had a similar book released here last year about lithuanians massacring the jews. Seems like someones pushing guilt against eastern europeans now.
>>
>>73273662

Same kind of thing as their "stolen" art.
>>
>>73273448
If a Jew lied in Poland and during WWII either died or after the war moved to Israel or elsewhere, his family now want his property meaning land or just house or anything. But those are just local cases. I suppose the government itself is interested in bigger things like that gold train. Russians want some of that gold as well and I never knew that aggressors have anything to say in any matter.
>>
File: Stig.Wennerstrom.jpg (52 KB, 350x481) Image search: [Google]
Stig.Wennerstrom.jpg
52 KB, 350x481
>>73273444
We've done worse than that I'm afraid. Pic related spied on us for the Soviets for 15 years, got lifetime of hard labour but the sentence was reduced and he was free 10 years later and died 2006 a free man. Sold out his country, got 10 years for it. We were fucked in the head long ago. Wonder if it's even worth it anymore, should just close our borders, murder 80% of the population and go back to middle ages and try again. Maybe start a war with Denmark for old times sake.
>>
>>73273610
>disrupt the dead
Nice, they try to make you look bad either way.
>>
>>73273466
>Why does Israel claim that Poland owes them money?
Poland "owes" the Jews money because Poland/Poles hold today the capital of the JEWS THAT DIED WITHOUT ANY OFFSPRING, and because they were Jews the unrelated Jews today feel like they should be compensated... BECAUSE THEY WERE JEWS AND THEY ARE JEWS.
P.S. Hillary and McCain supported these claims and the latter even wrote a warning letter to Poland. Two months ago an Israeli organisation named HEART was established in the European Union with 50 EU members, approved by Mr. Shultz, with the sole purpose of pressuring east European countries (especially Poland) to pay back those Jewish claims.
>>
>>73273649
>You know that this was said by Israel Singer,
Oh right, those two latter were. I got it mixed up.
>>
>>73273738
>gold train

Is this a real thing or just some ploy ?
>>
>>73273808
It's amazing how they're trying to claim that money will somehow bring back the dead.
>>
Holy fucc boys, Jews are really ugly
>>
>>73273667
It was 2000 I thin, the book is titled "Sąsiedzi" (Neighbours)
>>73273795
Yeah, and the book himself is a masterpiece of holohoax literature, on the one hand the guy claims poles burned the jews alive in a barn but on the other the main witness strikes a tale about young women who were cut up like pigs and children literally dismembered into pieces :D
>>
>>73273808
>Two months ago an Israeli organisation named HEART was established in the European Union with 50 EU members, approved by Mr. Shultz, with the sole purpose of pressuring east European countries (especially Poland) to pay back those Jewish claims.

And they wonder why the poles have increasing hatred towards them.
>>
>>73273795
There's a group of Poles, can't say if it's large but a lot of them are just influential people with connections to left-wing pan-European organizations, who really want us to believe that we're terrible, greedy, petty and so on. The writer who did so much harm to our image used to write conventional history books but found out that controversy sells.

As objective as I can, we don't have much to be ashamed about our WWII past especially considering the circumstances. Now even Timothy Snyder seems to be on a warpath against us and he was our ally.
>>
Are polish women beautiful? I would marry the shit out of that voice. God bless her.
>>
>>73273889
It's real but it takes a lot of work, legal shit, planning, calculations and stuff to get this done. That's why there hasn't been anything new about it in a while. But it's there definitely. I don't know how valuable but it's a large object so it can't be just nothing. That's some Clive Cussler shit.
>>
>>73271589
At least it is very understandable accent.
>>
>>73273951

you just noticed?
>>
>>73274084

Yes, personally speaking I find them the most attractive.
>>
>>73271352
I apologize.

I truly wish other Jews wouldn't act so oversensitive. Cultural marxism isn't any better than the "pain and suffering" their great grandparents went through. Every time people talk about the Holocaust I feel like they're making half of the shit up, but at least many people did die of starvation in the camps so while people did die, 6 million Jews is an overestimation.
>>
>>73273967
The British House of Lords had such a debate as well, which came to a similar consensus...
>>
>>73274118

They say it has 30 billion dollars worth of gold!

Thats crazy.

Of course the parasites want to steal it.
>>
>>73273767
>muh rehabilitation

One of the things I hate the most about liberalism is that it whinges at things like vengeance, punishment, consequences. There is literally nothing wrong with a nation executing traitors that attempt to destroy it. You have to send a message, sometimes justice exists for justices sake.

But no, in today's the consequence of committing a crime is the idea of "fixing" some poor souls inclinations so that he sees the error of his ways and goes back to lala fairy land society where we all hold hands under a rainbow of tolerance and personal freedom.
>>
>>73274277

I want to migrate down to Poland.

All this globalist b.s is starting to get to me.
>>
File: złoty pociąg.jpg (72 KB, 584x436) Image search: [Google]
złoty pociąg.jpg
72 KB, 584x436
>>73274295
Steal? Oy vey goyim! My grandma was gassed and literally turned into gold by nazis!
>>
>>73274357

Great post.

So much truth to this, we have literally become weak when enacting justice.

I say bring back the gallows and firing squads.
>>
>>73274424
>My grandma was gassed and literally turned into gold by nazis!

Kek,

The funny thing is I wouldn't put it past them to push something like that :^)
>>
>>73274359
>All this globalist b.s is starting to get to me.
>yfw all is hopeless...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVP9aHdlQI
>>
>>73274054
On the other hand there's our current gv which is generally bad like all of them but at least they have *some* concern for history. They even ordered a bunch of high quality short vids for television in honor of our cursed soldiers (which you might've never heard about before) for their national day and a couple days ago another one for our flag day.
>>
>>73274054
Even if this was true you aren't supposed to be held reliable over something that happened 70 years ago.
>>
File: 1458846596074.jpg (128 KB, 547x574) Image search: [Google]
1458846596074.jpg
128 KB, 547x574
shut it down!
>>
>>73271976
>>Poland
>>Get gangfucked during WW1

nigerzil education
>>
>>73274677
Well, technically it was fought mostly on Polish soil that got fucked the most.
>>
>>73274677
Even Poles until 1990s didn't know shit about Polish history because it was forbidden. The rest of the world still doesn't know what was going on here during any time and we're not relevant enough to change it anyhow.
>>
>>73272583
>Do people like you not realize being racist isn't the same thing as being not PC

Acknowledging there is a problem with the Jewish people throughout known history is not racism.
People don't seem to have any problem when it comes to saying that Europeans had negative impacts on other races.

Nor is there anything with cultural and racial homogeneity per se.
Wanting to preserve racial and national identity is a far cry from outright racism. It doesn't always have to mean "treat every foreigner like an animal" or ban interracial relationships. It's the same thing Jews want for their own people.
>>
>>73274468

At least there isn't a rope shortage in this world.
>>
>>73271352
Jews are autistic as fuck.
>>
I think this is a good place to put this based disco polo. Its about Polish jews that should fuck off to usa.
https://youtu.be/I1IJzJH9aYk
>>
File: odbyt13667294145696.gif (2 MB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
odbyt13667294145696.gif
2 MB, 320x228
>>73276180
Can confirm.
>>
>>73273187
How bluepilled can you be? Yes, normal Jews are more indoctrinated than anyone else, that's why they always assume the position of a cog in the ZOG machine.
>>
>>73273187
Jews are inteligent but without morals. I think they just want to fool the goy. Their parents probaly just made them more evil.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-13-14-13.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-13-14-13.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>73272501
Nobody expects the Polish inquisition
>>
>>73272501
Do I see a German tank?
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.