[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals are disgusting creatures. They try and ban Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 970x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 970x781
Liberals are disgusting creatures. They try and ban Christianity and want to set satanism as the main religion. There are so many satanists/atheists (atheists are just secret satanists) these days. What makes them go away from god's light? Fewer people are going to church every day. Satanism will be the main religion if we do not do anything about it. God bless you all.
>>
>>73266578
What the fuck? Isn't your country the predominant follower of satanism?
Also
>"""""""""""""Redpilled"""""""""""""""""
>Believing in the sky jew
>>
>>73266578
>implying Satanism isn't the real redpill
>>
>>73266660
Yes, my country is becoming satanist. And it fills me with grief. Also come back to god satanist scum.
>>
>>73266578
people leave satanism and repent for it.
>>
>>73266578
how hard are you actually trying to sound like a retard? or does it come to you naturally?
>>
>>73266660
>assigning divinity to the Jew
Can't slip that one past us, Shylock.
>>
>>73266578

Typical day in an atheist liffe

>christians are oppressing me
>religion is fake, muh god is fake
>lets make satanism our state religion
>>
>>73266578
GOD made them go away from his own light. If he really wants to lead them back to the light and save them from eternal damnation, it will be done - or in other words deus vult
>>
Whats wrong with satanism? At least it would do something better than turning your weak minded surrender cheeks to Islam.

Let your enemies kill you will wishing god would help. He never has, and never will.
>>
>>73266805
Hopefully.
>>
File: laughing anon.jpg (127 KB, 900x982) Image search: [Google]
laughing anon.jpg
127 KB, 900x982
>>73266578
This is a joke right?
>>
File: dv.jpg (51 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
dv.jpg
51 KB, 500x452
>>73266578
>>
The religion of the left isn't satanism, it's the global warming cult.
>>
File: 8943.png (575 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
8943.png
575 KB, 600x448
>>
File: kldksj.png (267 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
kldksj.png
267 KB, 600x560
>>
>>73266578
The vast majority of Christians are liberals, especially in Norway.
>>
>>73268698
I can smell the odor of Lula on you, scum
>>
>>73269334
>I don't like it must be from the opposition
It's because of people like you that Brazil is going down the shitter, you see everyone you disagree with as a boogeyman.
>>
hail satan
>>
File: breitbart-deaths.jpg (1003 KB, 1200x1611) Image search: [Google]
breitbart-deaths.jpg
1003 KB, 1200x1611
>>73269159
>The religion of the left isn't satanism, it's the global warming cult.

They even have human sacrifice
>>
I didn't realise that there were so many satanists here. You dissapoint me /pol/.
>>
Religion is the definition of wanting to be cucked.

Think for yourself for once which automatically means becoming an atheist.
>>
>>73270074
"Think for yourself"
Says the person brainwashed by Satan.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.