[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-Muslim thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: exmoose.png (295 KB, 1432x700) Image search: [Google]
exmoose.png
295 KB, 1432x700
Hey are there any ex-muslims on this board?
How do we get more people to leave islam?
>>
File: Brrrrrrrrrrrt.jpg (112 KB, 734x265) Image search: [Google]
Brrrrrrrrrrrt.jpg
112 KB, 734x265
>>73265094
>How do we get more people to leave islam?
Best method to be sure.
>>
Expose the true horrors of Islam to the moderates/cultural muslims, and JDAM the Extremists.

Next question
>>
>>73265448
>moderate
>muslims
Nice meme khan
>>
>>73265430
>>73265448
I just read in my morning newspapers that London will get their first muslim city mayor

The only right choice for you now is to convert my friends.. there is no hope for your country

Insa'Allah
>>
Let me rephrase the question.
How do we make people more comfortable with leaving islam?
>>
>>73265094
also why would people leave Islam?

there is no valid reason to
>>
>>73265094
>caring about other peoples faiths at least start with the jews
>>
>>73265094

Education
>>
>>73265909
>How do we make people more comfortable with leaving islam?
Somehow get rid of the fear of being executed as apostates? Not much you can do about that considering the legions of mindless rabble that make up Islam.
But I'm glad you saw the light.
>>
>>73265094
Education that doesn't sugarcoat the ugly truths of Islamic societies.
>>
>>73265970
Because it is a very violent religion that calls for the killing of apostates, allows sex slaves and the subjugation of nonbelievers.
>>
>>73265901
Even snackbars would have to work extra hard for several decades before they make my country as god-forsaken a shithole as Croatia.
So there's that!
>>
>>73267034
man, if being "poor" is the price we have to pay for not being a multicultural degenerate country than so be it!

at least we will always preserve our religion, culture, identity and foreigners wont be elected as mayors in our capital city kek..my children will be Croatian, my grandchildren, and at least 5 generations after them.. can you really say the same?

but hey, you'll die "rich".. so.. good for you!

here is for poor, 99% catholic and "white" Croatia!
https://youtu.be/2EXiD4uxEWM
>>
>>73267580
I have met many people from Eastern Europe, some of whom I liked, others not so much. Russians are OK. Pollacks are dependable and Bulgarians are bro-tier.
I have never met a Croatian who I didn't despise as a cocky, arrogant no-nothing from an insignificant country. Nor have any of my friends ever said they met one they could get along with. You are the Eastern European equivalent of Israel. or possibly Australia. Literally no-one likes you, or would be in the least bit sorry if your clay was overrun by shitskins. We'd simply move on, and discuss something of greater interest. Like the weather.
>>
>>73267967
You're so triggered for realizing your grandchildren will have Arab blood while the Croat shitposters offspring will remain pure.
>>
>>73267967
haha and why should we care for the liking of the englishmen?
>>
>>73268285
No-one will remain pure, you dickhead. You think the caliphate won't just march into wherever they want once NATO crumbles? EVERY country is at threat by this.
>>73268384
Because we are among the nations who stopped your 2nd world, 2nd rate country from sliding into a complete shithole.
Go look at you TV, your car, your phone, your Job. Westerners made all this possible, and if you think you can just step right in and make as good a job of it, you're deluded. Your country would collapse without my country.

Read some history books, you chumps. There's a reason Islam has gone exactly nowhere in 1,400 years. Civilization is one happy discovery after another. And each one has to be learned before the next stage of progress is made. If some bearded jackoff in a mud hut is saying what you can learn and what you can't (to service his ego and bolster his position in the community) then there will be no progress. At all. Anything we get from one or two breakthroughs will be quietly squashed, because the system itself is violently against change.
It's a no-brainer. But unfortunately, Muslims and their apologists have very little going in the neuron department, but think that's perfectly OK (the world will somehow look after them...it always has, hasn't it?)
>>
>>73268916
Yes thank you for "saving" us from Hitler you fucking cocksuckers.
>>
>>73269967
You're welcome.
Just remember, when your country is being overrun with people you don't approve of, you won't be able to call on us for assistance, because when we were under siege, you gloated instead of helping.
Have a nice 10,000 years of barbarism, plague, famine, tribal warfare, educational impoverishment, and the "peace" the Imam's promised you.
>>
>>73270282
I won't be able to call you because you won't exist if that ever happens. Croatia is probably the most racist country in the world. If you think we will just stay put while muslims destroy our nation you are wrong. You think I like what's going on in Britain? You think I wouldn't help you if I could? What in the fuck am I supposed to do to help you? Please tell me. I don't usually mind you Brits but you started attacking me first.
>>
>>73265094
Honestly islam is so bad you just need to expose it for what it is without fear.

Millions of people every year leave islam in Africa and in Indonesia (now 10%+ Christian when it was <1% in 1950). Mny are leaving it even under threat of death in Afghanistan and central Asia. While it's of a lower magnitude in numbers, even the Iranian regime considers there is a problem of conversion in the country.

Tolerance, apathy and the underlying hatred of civilization (from white people and also muslims for the last one) are the the only reason why people remain muslim after living in the west for decades.
>>
>>73265094

>Sand niggers
>pic related actual apostasy retaliation
>>
>>73270541
>Britain will sort out the muslims
Taken seriously
>Croatia will sort out the muslims (after the muslims have overrun the rest of Europe)
...lol.

You would not lift a finger to help, even if you could. I don't know if there is one gobby 12 year old shitposting by proxy here, or 3 or 4 Croatians, but the general tone supports what I've been saying all along. You people are arrogant, useless cunts who actually believe you will stand alone once all the support infrastructure is taken away.
I'm not asking you for help, shit4brains. I'm asking that you don't gloat like a fucking child when you see an event which clearly highlights the slow, degenerative decline of what led you to have such a comfortable life in the first place.
If you must act like an autist...
>>/b/>> is thataway.
>>
>>73265094
What made you leave Islam?
>>
>>73271284
You are a passive little cunt who will rather sit on his fat ass and shitpost on 4chan than try to do something. Fuck you bitchboy. You could be the change your country needs. But you are toomkuch of a cuck to do something. If you think any slav will allow these muslims to run rampant you are fucking crazy. Our countries will stay uncucked.
>>
>>73271638
You are already cucked, shithead. The first person to shitpost me with "better convert, in shallah" was a Croat.
This is exactly what I mean. You people just run around bleating about how great it is to be a Croat, and everyone else is beneath you for superiority in, oh, I dunno...being an arrogant chump on the world stage. What has your country ever done to convince me you are the saviours of civilization?
Just shut the fuck up. So you'll never be a muslim nation. So fucking what? If you've never done anything for anyone else, ever, then what does it matter?
Croatia is shit. Croats are cunts. This thread proves it.
>>
>>73265094
Ex-Jewish if that counts.

pls no bully
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.