[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 The end of the white male dominance. Privileged. White.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: zacsad.jpg (19 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
zacsad.jpg
19 KB, 490x326
2016 The end of the white male dominance.
Privileged. White. Over 6 feet tall, over half a billion in assets gets beaten by a manlet paki.

This wasn't about Muslims voting for Khan. There is simply not enough of them yet. This is about cucked white men and women voting wanting to be dominated by people of colour.
>>
>Goldstein
>White
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>73264960
>Goldstein
>>
>>73265306
>>73265033
GoldSMITH you fucking mongs

Also Ashkenazi Jews are the whitest people on the planet
>>
File: British_voters.jpg (39 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
British_voters.jpg
39 KB, 624x351
>>73264960
>There is simply not enough of them yet.
London is less than 50% white. How is that not enough?
>>
>>73264960
tbqh Khan looks cute
>>
File: 4L_myqz850S.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
4L_myqz850S.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>73265346
>>
>>73265840
awww shit! you posted it again! gr8 job, you get an upvote for this one
>>
>>73265678
This.

Muslim communities, and their voting habits are led largely by their imam.

This results in higher portions voting, because they are ordered to so so.

They vote for Muslims, using the system in place. This is done until a majority, can be voted in. At this point, they will attempt to enforce sharia.
>>
File: uk1984now.jpg (173 KB, 826x1348) Image search: [Google]
uk1984now.jpg
173 KB, 826x1348
>>73264960

I hope your post is an expression of sincere joy and pure euphoria due to this triumph of tolerance and diversity.
Because if that was a sarcasm it means that you are harboring xenophobic racist thoughts. In this case you should immediately report yourself to the authorities. I hope that i don't have to remind you about the current year you're living in.
>>
>>73264960

Here's the choice the two main party's put in front of Londoners.....

1) An actual Pakistani Hardworking British Born Citizen Khan....
2) An entitled millioner Rothschild Son-in-Law Goldsmith who's also Brother-in-Law of another Pakistani Khan....

Who the fuck would you choose...?...poor Londoners never had a chance....(
>>
They were both pretty shitty choices besides, people vote for the party more then the person. He was elected bit because he was a muzzie but because he was labour and people were tired of having a tory mayor
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.