[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will contrarian /pol/ become Islamic soon? Will Islam be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11
File: NuLxlP7.jpg (48 KB, 365x720) Image search: [Google]
NuLxlP7.jpg
48 KB, 365x720
Will contrarian /pol/ become Islamic soon?
Will Islam be the next big thing after libertarianism and alt-right stuff?
>>
Islam is becoming mainstream if anything
>>
It already is happening on here

I know its more comfortable to think this is a nice little echochamber to escape to and meet up with closet racists and neo Nazis but its really not the reality
>>
/pol/ isn't contrarian. There may be a lot of rampant stupidity, but contrarianism isn't really one of our vices.
>>
>>73263084
>lets act like niggers
nope

>>73263202
Also this, thanks to kikes, rapefugees, and retarded white women.
>>
Contrarianism is only useful when it defies the leading illogical ideology. Islam just sets up a new illogical insane ideology. So no.
>>
>>73263084
I mean being pro-liberty will probably prevent me from switching over to Islam lol
>>
>>73263837
As far as Abrahamic/monotheistic religions go, Islam is pretty far up there in terms of logic

I agree muzzies of the modern age have really fallen behind in science but it doesn't mean the religion itself hates science

Also
>muh scientific/mathematic/engineering/rational-thinking Golden Age
>>
>>73263084
>Will contrarian /pol/ become Islamic soon?

No thanks. I like to have a drink at the end of the month.
>>
File: 1459375816923.jpg (514 KB, 1924x1443) Image search: [Google]
1459375816923.jpg
514 KB, 1924x1443
Literally nothing wrong with nasheeds

https://youtu.be/NuS-bf_FK6g
>>
>>73264157
If you have fallen behind your religion has too. Religion is a ideological system, you can't just say the past was better, if history has changed your religion its changed, that's how it is now, and how it is now is insane.
>>
>>73263084
I hope so. Seems pretty redpilled. Islam BTFOs women, fags, jews, bankers, druggies, drinkers, and other degenerates.

Tbh if right-wing parties could court the muslim vote it would solve most of yurops problems. Muslims in the US used to vote 90% republican before muh war on terror. US muslims are very tame compared to yuropoor muslims. This is because they sense the weakness in yuropoor culture, so they walk all over it.
>>
>>73264372
Sounds like shit
>>
>>73264407
All ideologies go through processes of evolution. We're just at a particularly dark age right now is all. BTW I'm not from here. I do hope this country pulls through though. It is far better in many respects than last time I visited about 6 years ago, so there is hope. Humanity will always want some form of spiritual guidance and satisfaction, Islam is not inherently bad in that sense. At some point we will make our way past the mullah stage just as Europe did when they left the priest age.
>>
>>73263084
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ
>>
>>73263084
Fuck off Cuckmany.
>>
>>73263084

Will /pol/ take the final redpill and abandon modern medicine in favour of visiting African witch doctors? Pros: no pills, traditional, non-degenerate
>>
>>73264372

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_UsqgIVZTU
>>
>>73263084
/pol/'s basically already there
>muh degeneracy
>i hate gays, women, trans, jews, etc
>>
>>73264789
I agree with you from a fundamental position, but it doesn't matter. How does it matter to me if Islam becomes reasonable and secular in a few hundred years? You realize how long it took us Christians? It doesn't matter to me you will eventually become civilized when you are destroying my civilization which has produced every thing good in the world.
>>
File: 1462559766408.png (2 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1462559766408.png
2 MB, 1024x1365
>>73263084
You wish Ahmed, you wish :)

At least you and your kind will be saged from coming here.
>>
File: ackbar.png (98 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
ackbar.png
98 KB, 1024x750
>>73264789
Islam is markedly different from other religions. There is no room for deviation as it is more a political ideology than a religion. Your culture is fucked and you are a disease. Hopefully we can succeed at quarantining you. One day we will destroy all of you much like one needs to cut off a limb to save the body. You are Earth's gangrene and nuclear fire is the cure.
>>
>>73265085
Who said anything about hundreds of years? The innurnet or fb or Twitter or Instagram didn't exist back when Christians went through a reformation. Reformation is a process of enlightenment through knowledge and shared understanding and information. I don't think it will take us nearly that long. 30 years tops, (ie. a generation)

>>73265331
Could switch Islam for Zionism or neocolonialism or neoliberalism in that paragraph and it would be the exact same sentiment for most of the global population
>>
>>73263084
>dubstep
>EDM
>outsider
>not level 0 - faggot pleb
Nigger please
>>
>>73264157
>As far as Abrahamic/monotheistic religions go, Islam is pretty far up there in terms of logic
>claims book is literal word of omniscient god
>fucks up embryology
>talks about the sun sinking in a muddy waterhole at night
>sperm comes from between the rips
>sweet and salt water doesn't mix

The Christcucks at least have some stoic philosophy to rely on, but Islam is the retarded glue sniffing cousin in the corner that's always shitting his pants.
>>
>>73263837
>Islam just sets up a new illogical insane ideology. So no.

Islam is perfectly in line with /pol/ ideology already, it makes sense
>>
>>73265776
>pooinloo
>also a muslim

The only way you'd be worse is if you were a nigger
>>
File: 1460852276085.jpg (66 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
1460852276085.jpg
66 KB, 480x960
I have a better edition of OP's pic
>>
>>73263677
Fuck off bin Laden.
>>
>>73266173
Do you know what interpretation, parable and metaphor are? Pseudointellectuals like you are the fucking worst as you fail the most basic of literary lessons.

Just to pick the verse about the sun setting in murky water, that wasn't supposed to be some kind of scientific fact, it was in the context of a narration about how a man who God had given power in the earth used his power for justice. Try and understand the greater context. Don't be so fucking superficial.
>>
>>73263084

When Jamal puts the saber to my neck you know I'll be saying Allah Aukbar before the blade falls.

That being said I'll do my best to preserve my society before it comes to that.

I guess that makes me a coward, but at least I'll be alive. Life's not worth deciding who's sky god is worth dying for, but my land, my people, I'd die for that.

Actually I have no idea what I would do.
>>
>>73263084
I always found it kinda funny how a lot of /pol/'s general ideology lines up with Islam and the alt-right in general.
>>
>>73266632
Scum.Islam feeds on weak.Such attitude is killing France and it will kill USA.Why are there no teracts in Poland?They are agressive to islam ''bigots'', ''xenophobic'' and ''muslimphobic'', by liberal logic they should get most teracts.
>>
>>73266779
Because Poland is poor and shit, their economy is worse than this shitholes, there are only like 300 muzzies in the entire country
>>
>>73265776
The Christian Reformation was a push towards a more pure understanding of scripture. It attempted to strip away some of the religious dogma that had built up in the church that obscured the truth.

An Islamic Reformation would be about moving away from the Koran and Hadith.

Christianity at it's core is about Jesus fulfilling the feasts and prophecies of the Torah, and living by the ten commandments.

Islam at it's core is about fulfilling the carnal desires of an insecure, primitive warlord.
>>
>>73266546
Fuck off Ahmed, your goatfucking sandnigger religion won't convert none of us. how fucking retarded can you get shilling for Allah.

You came to the wrong place, back to fucking goats, Ahmed.
>>
File: berghaindoors1.jpg (284 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
berghaindoors1.jpg
284 KB, 640x430
"Old School EDM"
You mean like...techno?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lLP0AJabQ
>>
>>73266982
This is now a music discussing thread.
>>
>>73266546
>Do you know what interpretation, parable and metaphor are?

Petty excuses of liars that get called out on their bullshit. The embryology was, at the point where the Quran was written, assument to be medical fact by Greek doctors like Galenus. That's where whoever wrote that book copied it. Too bad that it turned out wrong - because it disproves the divine origin.
>>
>>73265776
Ok, but it doesn't matter if you have a reformation to me. You will have destroyed western civilization and in your religious wars would've eliminated enlightenment philosophy. We don't have the time to allow you to become civilized.
>>
Mainstream left loves arab semen too much for joining Islam to ever become contrarian.
>>
>>73266956
Don't you think the same thing that you just mentioned about religious dogma obscuring truth has happened to Islam? Because it certainly has.
Its not really about carnal desires as you say. A guy obsessed with carnal desires wouldn't have lived in a shack made of palm leaves, but he did and would have amassed a horde of wealth, but he didn't. He warred because his faith and his community was under attack right from the start.

>>73266974
If all you have is insults, then I declare intellectual victory over your pathetic mind and ideology.
>>
>>73263084
Fuck Merkel and fuck the kebabs too
>>
>>73263084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmO0V82cvoQ
>>
>>73267328
Petty excuses, no. All religious texts especially Abrahamic ones follow a similar pattern of using parable and metaphor in order to educate, guide and instruct mankind.
>>
>>73266467
Good taste
>>
>>73263084
>contrarian
>join group of 1.8b people
pick one
>>
>>73263084
gotta love that isis propaganda video
>>
File: 1460200695638.jpg (1 MB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460200695638.jpg
1 MB, 4500x3000
>>73263084
>liking folk music is "weird"
>liking rap music is "normal"
Why are you Germans all so fucking degenerate?
>>
>>73267577
>All religious texts especially Abrahamic ones follow a similar pattern of using parable and metaphor in order to educate, guide and instruct mankind.

Then why copy the medical texts of Greek doctors? It's almost as if they did it to give that book some credibility :^)

Sucks that it backfired, eh?
>>
>>73265776
>>73267414
Also I will say, you had tons of religious wars and conflicts in the past. If you had true reformation it would've happened by now, Wahabism looks to me like radical Protestantism, i.e. Puritanism, which would mean you already have reformation and drastically, catastrophically failed at it.
>>
>>73267414
I don't need to destroy you in order to exist. That's the kind of thinking your disgusting, animalistic forefathers used when they genocided the natives like the good Christians they were.
We're morally elevated far above you and tour kind.

>>73267646
Could you please bring proof of how the Quran copied the Greeks? Because I feel it will be rather difficult for you to prove.
>>
>>73267714
Wahhabism is only superficially puritanical, my friend. We would have adopted it wholesale of it had real merit, except only a few low tier faggots have.
>>
>>73263677
go away mister alluh ackbar

you're experiencing the echo chamber yourself methinks
>>
>>73267724
We came in to contact with an entire two continents who evolved without our antibodies. Vast majority of natives already died before my ancestors were here, which is why we encountered only wilderness and tribes. Do you think we should've have foresight of scientific knowledge which came hundreds of years later? You're being extremely disingenuous.
>>
>>73267804
Oh I've been here a while, just under different flags. On my travels at the moment.
>>
>>73267797
You have an inferiority complex. Let's look at the incest rates, go ahead I'll wait. Then look at the IQ rates, I'll wait for that too. Your civilization is in the ashheaps of history and the only way you have relevance is through terrorism and immigration. Your religion will not reform, and will you never recover IQ.
>>
>>73267864
You don't travel for shit, you're on a proxy.
>>
>>73263677
"/pol/ is a muslim board" was a meme back in like 2013 but the MIDF was too functionally retarded to persuade anyone except for mark harding
>>
Islam will dominate the world whether you like it or not. You can choose to fight it but all it will do is merely delay it from happening while resulting in unnecessary deaths. Do yourself a favor and convert today.
>>
>>73263837

So is "traditionalism" and /pol/ is all over that.
>>
Pol is a leftist board
>>
>>73267724
>Could you please bring proof of how the Quran copied the Greeks? Because I feel it will be rather difficult for you to prove.
Corpus Medicorum Graecorum: Galeni de Semine, written by Galenus who lived from 129 to 210AD
Sura 22:5, Sura 23:13-14, Quran, written by Mohammad who lived from 570 to 632AD.

I'd say 400 years are enough time for a supposed medical fact to spread, wouldn't you too? I mean, it's not like they could've known better (as humans) back then, but when you have angels explain how babbies are made, well...kinda screws up the narrative.

Sorry to tell you, but your religion is a hoax.
>>
>>73263084
>become
>soon
/pol/ is 80% muslim already
>>
>>73267840
Okay fine. But genocide to some extent did take place. I often hear the excuse that Europeans needed land, surely they didn't need *all* the land?

>>73267964
Inferiority complex, no. Incest, sure that happens, I only thank Allah my parents and grandparents did have that much foresight to avoid it. The trend is changing though. The millennial generation is reading fb and discovering very quickly how bad incest is even in a social sense let alone medically.
IQ has more to do with diet than anything, and those trends are similarly changing.
All you see is doom and gloom my friend, whereas I see the blossoms of spring. Its almost funny how we have been ideologically under attack literally since the internet came into the mainstream yet there are people like myself who are content with being what they are. You may call me low IQ or whatever. I'm actually a rather well paid coder (sorry to bait you /g/, couldn't help it) who lives in the west and I'm comfortable with my Islamic belief but also thankful for the enlightenment of the west. If anything I feel you have the inferiority complex as you are missing out on half the experience of life that myself and my kind are having and you know it, and you seek to fill that void purely through materialism and hedonism yet you never will. Islam won't hurt you, even learn the religion in secret, no one is going to judge you. Why confine yourself in some box 'outside' Islam? I honestly don't even see the need for the dual thinking these days. We have so much freedom, fucking using it, kid.
>>
>>73267797
Fukin pakki. Shits of every empire. Islam wont save you pakki. The reason youre all perves in pervystan is because of your ethnicity. You were pervs long before you adopted Islam. That is why you've bred for body odour. Only pakkis fuck their own children.
>>
>>73268480
Oh look its "Sikhs are bro-tier"
Take that turban off pajeet, your brain is frying
>>
>>73268395
On my mobile right now (I did mention I'm travelling) could you post some context? Particularly the Greek parts
>>
>started ironically playing Nasheed music and chanting "Allahu Akbar" when mother is bitching at me for being lazy NEET

>actually ended up liking it, reciting prayers in arabic and studying the Quran.
>>
>>73268606
"let us divide the creation of the foetus overall into four periods of time.
The first is that in which. as is seen both in abortions and in dissection, the form of the semen prevails [Arabic nutfah]. At this time, Hippocrates too, the all-marvelous, does not yet call the conformation of the animal a foetus; as we heard just now in the case of semen voided in the sixth day, he still calls it semen. But when it has been filled with blood [Arabic alaqa], and heart, brain and liver are still unarticulated and unshaped yet have by now a certain solidarity and considerable size,
this is the second period; the substance of the foetus has the form of flesh and no longer the form of semen. Accordingly you would find that Hippocrates too no longer calls such a form semen but, as was said, foetus.
The third period follows on this, when, as was said, it is possible to see the three ruling parts clearly and a kind of outline, a silhouette, as it were, of all the other parts [Arabic mudghah]. You will see the conformation of the three ruling parts more clearly, that of the parts of the stomach more dimly, and much more still, that of the limbs. Later on they form "twigs", as Hippocrates expressed it, indicating by the term their similarity to branches.
The fourth and final period is at the stage when all the parts in the limbs have been differentiated; and at this part Hippocrates the marvelous no longer calls the foetus an embryo only, but already a child, too when he says that it jerks and moves as an animal now fully formed."

"... The time has come for nature to articulate the organs precisely and to bring all the parts to completion. Thus it caused flesh to grow on and around all the bones, and at the same time ... it made at the ends of the bones ligaments that bind them to each other, and along their entire length it placed around them on all sides thin membranes, called periosteal, on which it caused flesh to grow."
>>
>>73268464
>Incest, sure that happens

how?between siblings?cousins?until what degree is it acceptable?
>>
>>73268464
>But genocide to some extent did take place. I often hear the excuse that Europeans needed land, surely they didn't need *all* the land?
Vastly more purposeful genocide has taken place under Islam. Greeks, Armenians, Jews, Aramaics, Syrian Christians, etc, etc.

>IQ has more to do with diet than anything, and those trends are similarly changing.
IQ is based primarily on genetics.

>IQ has more to do with diet than anything
Any proof?

>You may call me low IQ or whatever. I'm actually a rather well paid coder
You having a high IQ doesn't change the fact that the middle east has a substantially lower IQ and higher inbreeding than the west.

>Islam won't hurt you
Islam preaches civilization destroying ideology.
>>
>>73267840
Also another interesting question, in that logic that the natives died because they didn't have antibodies for the diseases from the old world, why didn't the colonists die from new world diseases?
>>
>>73267471
Much of what Muhammad was like has been carefully edited by early Muslim scholars. There is no reliable sources but ones that don't talk nice about him. There is no evidence of divine inspiration for the Koran. In contrast, the bible has many reports of miracles and prophecies that show something more at work. The plain understanding of the bible brings about a righteous and moral lifestyle. A plain following of the Koran brings about ISIS. You have to do some clever interpretations to get a peaceful religion out of it. Which is why a proper reform of Islam may require a rewrite of the book itself.
>>
>>73268853
>why didn't the colonists die from new world diseases?

Mustard race.
>>
>>73268700
The biological parents of male and female should not be same.
>>
>>73268745
It's like anuddah shoah
>>
>>73268853
>pigs
>dying from diseases
Pick one
>>
>>73268853
New World was occupied only by a bottleneck of genetics and did not have contact with the constant interchange in Eurasia.
>>
>>73268853
Guys its because they didnt have cows!
>>
>>73268853
There were no horrible diseases in the new world. The old world was filthy with plague and disease because of the population and livestock living conditions.
>>
>>73268853
One theory is that they didn't have the domesticated livestock that acted as disease vectors in Europe. Who the fuck knows though.
>>
>>73268700
Depends on the country and also background. Here, usually on the first cousin level but typically only in villages and smaller towns and cities. Its happening but its less common than 30 years ago. Other Muslim nations, don't know, but not as much as pakiland. This country is the worst by far.

>>73268745
>preaches civilization destroying ideology
No it doesn't. It calls for Muslims to live in peace as much as possible, and to defend themselves only when attacked.

>Any proof?
Yes the same source of proof you just used to back up your claim about it being genetics

>substantially lower IQ
I did basically admit as much, only I see the change coming whereas you are certain circumstances can't change. Change is the only constant m8, at least apply your western knowledge now and then.

>>73268899
Its funny how its been edited but its also remained unchanged when it suits your purpose.
>>
>>73268197
>unnecessary deaths
>forgets that minority religions are killed in majority muslim countries
Sven I hope I personally get sent into your country to remove kebab and you
>>
>>73263084

No.

Germany will though.
>>
File: ur a faget putin.jpg (24 KB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
ur a faget putin.jpg
24 KB, 400x337
>>73264157
>Islam is pretty far up there in terms of logic
>>
>>73269379
>No it doesn't. It calls for Muslims to live in peace as much as possible, and to defend themselves only when attacked.
There are numerous parts of the Quran that call for conquering unbelievers. Muhammad was only successful at spreading his religion because he was a warlord.

>Yes the same source of proof you just used to back up your claim about it being genetics

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182557/
>In summary, we report the first study to show that a large proportion of the heritability estimate of intelligence in middle to older adulthood can be traced to biological variation using SNP data. It is the first to show biologically and unequivocally that human intelligence is highly polygenic and that purely genetic (SNP) information can be used to predict intelligence

>I did basically admit as much, only I see the change coming whereas you are certain circumstances can't change.
Your genetics don't change. You can only change your offspring's genetics. Seeing as how the vast majority of your population is of low IQ and substantially inbred it doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>73269750
Oh go back to catching peanuts thrown at you through the bars of that cage
>>
>>73270099
K well you have the advantage over me presently, the internet has just dropped from 3g to edge on my mobile and the fucking WiFi is flaky and broken. Stop bully pls I'm on holiday.
>>
>>73270240
Ok, I didn't mean to bully you. I accept intelligent people like you coming into my country, but I think high immigration from the middle east is a complete disaster.
>>
File: skelle dang.png (46 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
skelle dang.png
46 KB, 500x505
>>73270142
Nobody that follows a revelation religion is high on logic. From all the abrahamic religions Islam is the most violent and disgusting one, you can revision it how many times you want but your shitty book is open for anyone to read.
>>
>>73269379
no, the Koran is shit based on how it is now. While the edited hadith show Muhammad to be a pretty awful person, secular writings from the time expose him to be even worse than muslims would admit. Of there was ever any evidence of divinity in the Koran, it is lost to all time now. But you also have the warnings in the bible of Islam's rise and fall that inform us of God's opinion, and it isn't favorable.
>>
>>73270385
This isn't about immigration, not to me (I have mentioned that I'm not from here but the perspective of being able to have this discussion from a Muslim country is interesting to say the least). Its about whether Islam has any value as an ideology, and I believe it has good potential and potential to do great good. The WiFi just came back BTW, I'll look up those IQ articles about diet now. But its hot as fuck here (about 35c) and slightly ironically I need to get a cold drink before I start passing out.
>>
>>73270576
Fair enough the point about following revelation. I guess I have tread a very different path to get here, but I wouldn't have come anywhere near this religion if I couldn't accept the logic. Ultimately the possibility of a universe minus first cause is what brings a lot of people to Abrahamic religion so you shouldn't be so dismissive, monkey man

>>73270700
The Quran hasn't changed though
>>
>>73270753
Where are you from? Like I said earlier I would accept that position that Islam can change, I've read Islamic philosophy and poetry, but if the vast majority of the religion aren't very bright and openly barbaric and create organizations to take over the West it isn't going to end well, and low IQ and bad parenting throughout the middle east means it isn't going to change anytime soon.

What do Pakistanis drink on a hot day?
>>
File: absolutely haram 3.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram 3.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>>73270982
If you follow a revelationist religion you are believing the word of someone that god spoke with them, if you are on /pol/ you should already know how much prone power-hungry people are willing to lie. Furthermore from all the abrahamic religions (taking their pure form) Islam is the most barbaric.
>>
>>73271387
>*you should already know how much prone power-hungry people are to lie.
>>
>>73270982
Right, it has always been shit. The reason you can be civilised is because you twist the teachings around until it is works, which is good. That is what's needed for Islam to reform. You should also separate from Muhammad too. You can just make up somebody else to fill his role, after all the peaceful Muhammad is a myth, so just make a clean break from the historical shitbag that is giving the religion a bad name.
>>
>>73266467
I unironically listen to Roki in my car
I am level 5
>>
>>73271052
Literally from Nova Londonistan sadly.

People drink all sorts of jew-made crap on hot days, the kind of stuff that sensible folk gave up years ago because of the sugar content. Needless to say, there are rising levels of obesity here.

As for the vast majority of people in Islam, yes they aren't too bright but I can't understate what an effect the internet is having on how society is.

>>73271387
Duh, obviously I believe the word of someone and undeniably he could have lied.
But if you have a more logical explanation for the universe then let's hear it. Islam isn't inherently barbaric, it has some tough laws, but even those have checks and measures.

>>73271799
I don't even necessarily feel that I have to twist the teachings around tbqh. I kinda just do my thing. We do definitely need a reexamination of Muhammad completely detached from the definition of the mullah cuntheads, I agree completely. For too long those goatfucking shitknuckles have been allowed to dictate to us how and what we should think. Again, the solution is the internet and open and courageous discussion. It will come as little surprise that mullahs tend to be in full fucking shalwar shitting mode when it comes to tech and especially the internet.
K enough for one day, man. Sorry I couldn't back up the IQ+diet claim but you'll understand.
>>
>>73263084
Wanting to be a stinking mudslide that is told by a book to wipe his ass with his hand. Count me out Mohammed.
>>
>>73263084
>tfw I'm a "that guy"
>tfw it's pretty comfy
>>
File: 1462473869576.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1462473869576.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
nope. go get fucked.
>>
>>73266982
More like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeiH9Mm0E5Y
>>
>>73272224
>But if you have a more logical explanation for the universe then let's hear it.
There are hundreds, what matters is not the explanation, what matters is you taking into your own hands the work of searching for it. When you associate with a a religion you are giving up the opportunity that is finding your own path and buying someone's explanation for it, one that like you said was mostly made to manipulate people.

>Islam isn't inherently barbaric, it has some tough laws, but even those have checks and measures.
IF you ignore the Hadiths you still have to consider that a religion is made by both what the creator of it left on earth and what the followers of it do. By all accounts both the texts and the actions Islam is the most barbaric abrahamic religion.

I know where you lie you could suffer serious prosecution from leaving Islam, but that's the only logical step you could take. Move out of your country and make your own ideology.
>>
I'll start reading the Quran today to get ahead and be in the loop when the Third Epoch of Pol comes
>>
>>73272541
I don't live here, I'm on holiday as I've stated about 10 times.

I don't need hundreds of explanations, just one that is logical will do.
The most reasonable and logical explanation to me is that a higher power (God or Allah, or maybe Dios in monkey) set the wheels of evolution in motion.

The second point you make, I do partly agree with. But as the americlap said, its possible to take back what's been corrupted by wahhabis or mullahs or whoever, but it depends on a significant portion of the Muslim ummah become self aware to take the job into their own hands and telling the mullah cuntbags to gtfo.
>>
>>73272224
Think of IQ like this, Genes set an upper goal for IQ and determine how fast it will raise. How the child is raised determines how much the child learns. Diet does have some effect, but it isn't as significant as it is in the body's growth. Factors like culture, priorities, exposure, and genes have such a huge influence that diet is nearly meaningless and hard to quantify when it comes to IQ.
>>
No
/pol/ is about being contrarian in a western way.
>>
>>73272859
It wasn't corrupted and you know it, according to your own religion Muhammad was the perfect muslim and what's perfect cannot be changed because it cannot be improved. You seem like a sensible person but Taqiyya is a thing so even your kind is still dangerous in western countries.

The fact that you still think that Yahweh is the only possible explanation for a god creating the universe astonishes me.
>>
>>73266982
Now a techno thread
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNlcVtOW9ZA
>>
>>73266546
Fuck muhammed he was a war mongering goat fucking pedofile. We will not stop until every muslim is dead.
>>
>>73268536
Kek filthy mudslime sperging cause sikhs removed kebab
>>
>>73273371
I didn't say Yahweh specifically or even Allah is the only possible explanation for the first cause, just that there logically is a first cause
>>
>>73264157
>Islam is pretty far up there in terms of logic

Like the sun setting in water? Or that Allah pulls the shadows to himself? lmao
>>
ITT: Inbred mudslime shill shilling for a demonic death cult that promises child virgins and wine when you jihad.
Kill All Mudslimes.
>>
>>73274473
And what I'm telling you is to search for other explanations, I'm sure you'll find one that resonates with you without you having to twist the original teachings. Give a look at Deism for example.
>>
>>73274620
You forgot
>The earth existing before there were stars
>>
>>73274646
It was through studying various philosophies and ideologies that I found Islam

>>73274620
Already covered earlier, you Hezbollah halfwit

>>73274644
Mad as fuck Sikh detected. Go get beat up when you get mistaken for a Muslim again.
>>
>>73274687
Also
>stars existing in the nearest heaven
>>
>>73274760
>Already covered earlier, you Hezbollah halfwit

Your excuse was interpretations, turns out the most trusted interpretation is even more retarded than the Quran lmao

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to me: “O Abû Dharr! Do you know where the Sun goes when it sets?”

I said: “Allah and His Messenger know best.”

He said: “It goes until it prostrates beneath the Throne. Then it seeks permission and permission is granted to it. Soon it will prostrate and it will not be accepted from it, and seek permission and will not be granted permission. It will be said to it: ‘Go back where you came from.’ Then it will rise from its setting place. This is Allah’s statement: ‘And the Sun runs on to its place of settlement. That is the determination of the Mighty the Knowing. [Sûrah YâSîn: 38]’.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (3199, 7424)]
>>
>>73274760
>It was through studying various philosophies and ideologies that I found Islam
I absolutely doubt that by looking at various ideologies you found islam to be the most logical one.
>>
>>73274891
melted lead clothing and new skin everytime you get hurt!
>>
>>73274760
>Mad as fuck Sikh detected. Go get beat up when you get mistaken for a Muslim again.
Criticises islam. Get labled a sikh or a jew. Nice logic. Did the qu'ran teach you that?
>>
>>73274891
>tfw I will never be able to recite this in Arabic and terrorize Yurocucks

Il-allah/10
>>
>>73264157
>doesn't mean the religion itself hates science
I suppose you're referring to the Islamic "invention" of algebra and much of early chemistry-- the arabic scientists who came up with that shit were generally former christians who were forced to convert or be killed. After they died off, Islam did not cultivate new geniuses to carry on their work, and much that didn't glorify allah enough was burned and lost forever.
>>
>>73276182
The middle east, the arabs were CIVILIZED by christianity. They were scientists and scholars. Then a crazy death cult invaded and poof, all gone. Most people don't even know about them.
>>
>>73274891
And the earlier prophets never spoken in parables did they
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.