[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mitt Romney might run 3rd prty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: mittens.jpg (479 KB, 2087x1565) Image search: [Google]
mittens.jpg
479 KB, 2087x1565
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/06/mitt-romney-met-privately-with-william-kristol-who-is-leading-the-effort-to-draft-an-independent-bid/

>Mitt Romney met privately with William Kristol, who is leading the effort to draft an independent candidate.

He's gonna try and derail the Trumptrain. But there are no brakes on the Trumptrain. NO. BRAKES..
>>
All Romney would do in this case is take votes from trump, ensuring a hillary win
>>
>>73261543
We might get a 4 person race when Bernie runs against Shillary.
>>
>>73261581
They know.
>>
Shows you how little the establishment cares if its repub or democrat, as long as the establishment stays in place.
>>
Friendly reminder that there is no difference between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x2W4GhSLlQ

I was #NeverRomney last election. He's a fraud.
>>
>>73261581
Thats' the plan
>>
Then I hope Sanders runs 4th party.
>>
>>73261543
>>73261581

fucking neocon jews

hopefully romney dies
>>
>>73261543

I doubt Kristol has enough pull to try and convince Romney to run third party. He might want to run but this would ruin all of them.
>>
>>73261543
hoe don't do it
>>
it'd most likely just assure Hillary a win but hypothetically if this stopped Hilldog or Trump from getting those 270 delegates needed, then the deciding vote would go to the republican controlled congress and they'd vote in Romney
>>
>>73261581
Despite the horse and pony show the globalist republicans love hillary clinton.
>>
I hope he does it. Trump is a kike shill and a goldman sachs/soros shill now. fuck him
>>
File: romney kamikazes Trump.png (101 KB, 787x561) Image search: [Google]
romney kamikazes Trump.png
101 KB, 787x561
>>73261581

That's what he wants, Hillary is part of their globalist club, Trump might bear their Republican right now but the GOP elites lose far more if he wins.
>>
I think you should get $0.04 for that one.
>>
>reptilian mormon already lost once
>"TH-THIS TIME I'LL WIN FOR SURE"

kek
>>
File: 2.png (378 KB, 499x332) Image search: [Google]
2.png
378 KB, 499x332
>>73261543
TRUMPFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

IT'S ALL OGRE NOW YOU FUCKING NAZI FAGGOTS

ENJOY 8 YEARS OF CLINTON COCK UP YOUR FUCKING ASSES YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECES OF SHITS
>>
>>73262792
Clearly he is not trying to win. All he can do is take votes from Trump.
This guy is a piece of shit.
>>
>>73261543
>lies
Romney already dismissed running as a third party in a press interview this week.
>>
>>73262984
>Romney already dismissed running as a third party in a press interview this week.

Rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>73262834
>implying hillary clinton didn't die shortly after fainting during the Benghazi trial
>implying that's not vince mcmahon in a latex mask and a wig
>implying this isn't all a ploy to stop austin from ever getting the belt again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

haven't you noticed hillary hasn't said anything really memorable for this entire campaign other than she's a woman?
>>
>>73263122
>According to the Washington Examiner, Romney said he doesn’t have interest in a third party run as an alternative for voters deciding between Clinton and Trump.

>Asked about a possible independent run, he said, "No, I'm certainly going to be hoping that we find someone who I have my confidence in who becomes nominee. I don't intend on supporting either of the major party candidates at this point."

>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dismayed-romney-says-he-doesnt-intend-to-back-trump-worried-about-demagoguery-and-populism/article/2590558#.VywTb_HNz6k.twitter
>>
>>73262315
>one of the top-tier ZOG Neo-cohens behind the Iraq war and PNAC
>not enough pull
>>
>>73261733
Shadow government has easier time with knowns.
>>
>>73262834
That cock will be in everyone's asses
>>
>>73262532
shut up bullshitter
>>
File: 1462601346816.gif (3 MB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
1462601346816.gif
3 MB, 250x176
>>73261543
>>
>>73261581
Who he agrees with.
>>
>>73261543
It's too late for him to get on the ballot in most states.
>>
>>73261543
How does it make any sense for the Republican party to run an "independent"? Because that's what this is. They're going to railroad a Hillary victory, and it will fuck them up forever despite the fact that Trump is their best hope for getting their people among the white house.
>>
If he does this I suggest one of us suicides ourselves at each of his rallies until he drops out
>>
>>73261543
He does know he'll lose even worse now, right? Everyone knows about that tape where he makes fun of the poor.
>>
>>73265599
THE CULT OF ROMNEY
>>
If they do it, the shockwaves would be beyond imagination. Biggest political event since the Civil War.
>>
>>73265842
BATTLE OF ATHENS
>>
I love that we live in an era to watch a major American political party die
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.