[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you choose between learning Chinese, Japanese, or Russian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
What would you choose between learning Chinese, Japanese, or Russian?
>>
Heh, pretty sure only China and Russia could possibly annex us in the near future. Hard choice...
>>
>>73261042
i want to lern nippon to so i can be like th e peo[ple in my animeis and mangus
>>
Chinese other then the coldness soulless and elevator crushing your torso aspect of their culture there is some good opportunity to resettle there after the fall of western civilization.
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>73261042
Japanese>Cantonese>=Russian>Mandarin
>>
>>73261042
japanese so I can read karaoke
>>
It's an entirely subjective choice so if you're asking to make a better choice yourself, you're wasting your time.

I'd pick japanese.
>>
Japanese. It's genuinely more useful than the other two because I'm in the CS field, and those two languages aren't quite as important. Also, I refuse to learn Mandarin based on that one anon's post about having to deal with them in the steel industry.

Anyone have that one?

Also, that said, English is the most important language in the world.
>>
>>73261779
>Japanese. It's genuinely more useful than the other two because I'm in the CS field,

What the fuck have Japanese ever contributed to CS? I know of no Japanese pure software companies.
>>
>>73261911
Vidya basically. Russians and Chinese don't do ANY of that shit, so while it's like taking 1.2 over 1.1 when you already have 1000, it's still more better.

Lesser of evils kind of thing.
>>
>>73261373
>us
We probably won't let anybody fuck with our hat.
>>
>>73261779
you'll be an old man before you could competently speak nip
>>
>>73261042
Find a goal, otherwise all of them are useless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.