[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus was not a Jew. The term Jew was created by the Jews of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: 1461070473576.jpg (111 KB, 645x787) Image search: [Google]
1461070473576.jpg
111 KB, 645x787
Jesus was not a Jew. The term Jew was created by the Jews of Christianity, Protestants, in constructing the KJV version of the Bible, at a time when the Ashkenazi had assumed control of the Hebrew faith and turned it into a tribalistic Satantic cult. Jesus was ethnically a Levantine (a white group, with a diversity of hair and eye colors) and an Israelite by birth. He preached against the Pharisees, who happened to be the exact group who turned the Israelite faith into post-Temple Rabbinic Judaism after Christ’s death and the destruction of the Temple in A.D. 70.

This faith eliminated the tenets of the original faith through historical revisionism, going so far as to create a new holy text, the Talmud. This evil manuscript was finalized only several centuries after the New Testament was well established in its entirety. Jews today attempt to “reclaim Jesus as a Jew” so labeling Christ as such is playing right into the cult’s hands. In reality, Judaism has nothing to do with the Temple faith, and that faith actually continues on in the altars of Catholic and Orthodox churches all over the world, as does the proper legacy of the Roman Empire in the sacred Christian priesthood.

Jews hated that Christ ushered in the Western ethos and connected it to the faith that they hoped to subvert and own. So they used academia to say Jesus was not white, and Jesus was a Jew, and Jesus did not preach anything related to Western civilization. These are all lies, and some of you stormniggers eat it up like pathetic goyim.

Never forget that Western civilization lies in the synthesis and transformation of the Israelite sacrifice with Roman authority, and that at the center of this transformation is the person and sacrifice of God-made-Man Jesus Christ.

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
>>
>>73259847

Someone really needs to tell all those Evangelical Israel-firsters about the Talmud
>>
>>73259847
Biggest redpill I've seen today, thanks OP.
>>
>Jesus was not white

There's no way someone who had been living in the desert for years, and whose ancestors had been living in the desert for centuries could have had white skin.
>>
I'm not going to worship Joseph's wife's son, no matter how many threads you cucks make about him.
>>
>>73260407
>Tan white person is not a white person
Albino niggers are not niggers then?
>>
File: Freedman.jpg (41 KB, 505x547) Image search: [Google]
Freedman.jpg
41 KB, 505x547
>>73259847
It's too bad Vatican II cucked The Church and Traditional Catholicism which named the Jew and was extremely red-pill was weakened and is now becoming degenerate. Traditional Catholicism is the true church. Without question. The Orthodox aren't too far off, though.
>>
>>73260671
>thinks semitics are similar to indo-europeans
>>
File: Plot Against Church.jpg (100 KB, 824x727) Image search: [Google]
Plot Against Church.jpg
100 KB, 824x727
>>73259847
>>
>>73260846
>which named the Jew
'Converts' are ok though.
>>
>>73261148
If they are genuine of course.

"Jew" is a much bastardized term. Christians are indeed the true "Jews" in the sense that Jesus was raised as a "Jew" and among "Jews."

However, modern self-styled "Jews" follow the Talmud, which is not what Christ and others in Israel were supposed to follow i.e. it was not the Old Law and has nothing to do with the prophets. It is simply a satanic document that breeds parasitism and wretched degeneracy.

The individual followers of the Talmud style themselves as "Jews" because it gives them ethnic cover, as well as allows them to claim the highest spot on the totem pole of victim-hood (as long as the public don't know real history, i.e. why the expulsions actually happen). There is no Jewish lineage, though, just a Satanic ideology called the Talmud.
>>
>>73262079
>If they are genuine of course.
>There is no Jewish lineage

Your typical "redpilled" Christcuck, everyone. The kikes are going to exist forever because of retards like that.
>>
>>73261844
>The Church writes and maintains the bible for 1500 years.
>Luther breaks off from The Church after 1500 years of cohesion.
>Claims the bible is sufficient without tradition.
>~500 years later, >20,000 denominations exist, Christendom in chaos outside the Church.
>Degenerate's damage to Christendom is obvious.

>New cuck shitposts old cuck's meme.
>New cuck forgets that his own ancestors were Catholic for hundres of years longer than they were protestant.
>New cuck shits on his own heritage and the Church that maintained the bible he reads.
>New cuck's ancestors roll in their graves.
>>
>>73262388
>Shitposts nonsense.

The stronger the Catholic church is, the less usury and degeneracy there is. This inverse relationship has always been true. You are blind and/or dumb. Probably both.
>>
>>73262570
>The stronger the Catholic church is, the less usury and degeneracy there is.
...for Christians, you mean. Nothing stops the kikes from doing their usual thing.
I'm not going to side with what's historically shown NOT TO WORK, with 109 examples of a retarded failed solution.

>You are blind and/or dumb. Probably both.
Keep thinking that, goodest of goys.
>>
>>73261844
Luther was a satanic madman.
>>
File: fuck off op.jpg (242 KB, 980x968) Image search: [Google]
fuck off op.jpg
242 KB, 980x968
>>73259847

>>>/r9k/
>>>/his/
>>
File: 1462205359879.jpg (72 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1462205359879.jpg
72 KB, 280x280
>>73262957
But /pol/ has always been a Christian board.
>>
File: Breaking the Spell.jpg (196 KB, 608x886) Image search: [Google]
Breaking the Spell.jpg
196 KB, 608x886
>>73262778
It only doesn't work when it is no longer applied. For hundreds of years usury was illegal in the majority of the civilized world, which is to say ALL of Christendom.

It stops being applied when fools like you start saying "nothing stops kikes." Such justification opens the gates of degeneracy, because, well, why bother?

Great job.
>>
File: polchanged.jpg (389 KB, 1078x1000) Image search: [Google]
polchanged.jpg
389 KB, 1078x1000
>>73263063

No, it has always been an anti Christian board.
>>
>>73262957
>Jesus is crucified largely for politically incorrect statements.
>Shitposter on /pol/ claims Christianity not related to politically incorrect speech.

Kike detected.
>>
File: nutters.png (556 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
nutters.png
556 KB, 874x874
>>73263063

Lol.
>>
>>73263317
>Jesus is crucified largely for politically incorrect statements.

Good, discuss that in a thread on whether Jesus was historical figure at all.
>>
File: Immagine.png (33 KB, 402x514) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
33 KB, 402x514
>>73261120
>>73261844

the jews have been trying to destroy the Church since forever
>>
>>73263395
It would make more sense to debate the existence of Julius Caesar, King Tut, and Napoleon, since there is far less evidence for any of them than the most well documented single human being in history.

>Kike alarm blaring in background.
>>
>>MFW OP doesn't realize that Jesus literally practiced Jewish religious rites.
>>MFW OP doesn't realize that "Jewish" is much more a hereditary term in a historical context. The first 17 verses of the New Testament are literally a genology of how Jesus descended from Abraham, including Jacob, aka Israel.
>>
>>73263886
>>MFW I don't add a picture to convey my blank stare of disappointment.
>>
>>73262388
>The kikes are going to exist forever because of retards like that.

Solution?

>with 109 examples of a retarded failed solution.

Please explain.
>>
>>73263220
>For hundreds of years usury was illegal in the majority of the civilized world, which is to say ALL of Christendom.
Except for the Jews, who always had a special place in the heart of the Jew worshippers. I wonder why?

>It stops being applied when fools like you start saying "nothing stops kikes." Such justification opens the gates of degeneracy, because, well, why bother?
Because there is a way to stop them, but we can't go at it as long as there are people around that not only think of them as anything but a sandnigger tribe that's been threatening us for millennia now, but even worship one of them.

No converting. No expulsion. No postponing the inevitable.
>>
>>73264009
They're rootless cosmopolitans with a global network of nepotism, what is kicking them out of a duchy, which most of the places on that 109 list are, going to accomplish? They'll move to their cousin Moishe Goldstein and they'll be back in the next generation or the generation after that.

We all know the solution.
>>
>>73264356
>We all know the solution.
Your proposed solution made them stronger than ever. Fuck off.
>>
>>73264597
>Your proposed solution made them stronger than ever. Fuck off.

My solution hasn't been attempted attempted yet.
>>
>>73264719
doch
>>
>>73260143
I don't understand why, if they believe the jews are some chosen people, do they not convert to judaism and put on a yarmulke.
>>
>>73264853
Are you talking about expulsion no. 110?
>>
File: poo.jpg (48 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
48 KB, 301x450
>>73260871
>muh indo-european
this guy's 100% white aryan you probably look very similar to him
>>
>>73260407
Ever seen a yazidi?
>>
>nazi christcucks grasping for straws this much

You people are fucking pathetic
>>
>>73264012
>Worshipping one of them.
Jesus was not a "Jew" in the modern sense. How have you not figured this out yet? Even with /pol/? Are you that dense?

Modern Jews are Talmudists, they are the usurers, they are the degenerates, they are of the synagogue of Satan. They are where you cast your ire.

Jesus was not a Talmudist, he was an old law Israelite from Galilee. He followed the non-Talmudic laws that are the opposite of the modern Jews extortion rackets and parasitism (forgiveness of ALL debts every 7 year Jubilee, for instance). The Pharisees aka Talmudsts aka modern "Jews" turned the Temple into an extortion racket (modern Federal Reserve/banking/monetary system parallels it, run by Jews). Jesus died for opposing them.

Calling Jesus a "Jew" in the modern sense makes you nothing but a blue-pilled fool.

>Except for the Jews, who always had a special place in the hear of the Jew worshippers

See above. Additionally, Jews were not given special treatment or allowed to practice Usury until England left the Church and became Protestant. Then Jews regained power, took all the monastic lands, sold them all for a fortune, which became the seedmoney for the modern banking cartel/City of London. You are way out of your league here because you know nothing about any of this.

All you have is "Kike on a stick" and you think that's truth when its nothing at all but what the real Kikes who crucified Jesus want your dumb goy brain to believe.

There is a reason Jesus is "the Host" and God "Lord of Hosts." The Church recognizes that hosts (opposite parasites aka modern "Jews") are the producers. God is the God of Hosts. Satan is the lord of parasites. This is the true good/evil duality of the planet.

You are a lot to learn, shitposter.
>>
>>73259847
The word "jew" comes from the shortening of "Judah" one of the 12 tribes of Israel, to which Christ was a member, he was the Son of God first and a Jew second. He also condemned the fake jews
>>
>>73259847
That was an awfully long-winded post in a sad attempt to get me to take 2000 sandnigger superstition seriously.

TL;DR
>>
>>73265474
2000 year old

I fucking hate trying to type on a touchscreen
>>
>>73265207
>Jesus was not a "Jew" in the modern sense.
>modern
>modern
>modern
>modern
>modern sense
The Jews of days old still aren't part of my in-group, they can get fucked. And that's ignoring that this Jesus faggot wasted his entire life dismantling ethnocentrism, which should go against what most people here believe out of principle alone.

>Jews were not given special treatment or allowed to practice Usury until England left the Church and became Protestant.
Charlemagne was fond of them. Him spreading Christianity over Europe also spread the Jew infestation.

>All you have is "Kike on a stick"
Haven't used it once. I dislike the Jesus story because it's fucking degenerate. As if this little product of cuckoldry that was hanging out with diseased dregs of society and literal whores is anything but the ancient version of an SJW.

>you think that's truth when its nothing at all but what the real Kikes [...] want your dumb goy brain to believe.
They're still around and stronger than ever, and that's not because of people like me.
>>
Do people seriously still believe in this shit? Jesus, if he existed, was an eccentric man who claimed to be the son of God in a time before we knew what stars even were. Those same people made up a bunch of horseshit about him performing miracles because they wanted to believe him so bad. You people are off your rocker if you think you'll ever come to know God,, much less what created the universe.
>>
>>73265914
>Degenerate
Not an argument.
>version of an SJW
I don't recall Jesus crying, sniveling, or demanding safe spaces. Do you? In fact, it's quite literally the exact opposite and you couldn't have picked a more ridiculous label.
>Not muh in-group
In that case, you're in-group is parasitism. Enjoy the kikes.
>Stronger than ever...not because of people like me.
You must have missed the part where any part of the civilized world who rejected The Church strengthened kikery. Critical thinking not your strong suit is it, bluepill?

>Claims kikes are a problem
>Claims the Church that outlawed kikery for hundreds of years is part of the problem

Great arguments shitposter.
>>
>>73266345
>Not an argument.
Not an argument.

>I don't recall Jesus crying, sniveling, or demanding safe spaces. Do you?
GET OUT OF MY TEMPLE (I legally have no claim to) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>In that case, you're in-group is parasitism. Enjoy the kikes.
I am in-group is European. Kikes aren't European, and neither is your god.

>You must have missed the part where any part of the civilized world who rejected The Church strengthened kikery.
Yes, because Japan and China are getting fucked on the same level as we are by your chosen people. You live in probably the most autistically Christian country, which also happens to be the Jew's most useful golem - but that's just a coincidence, right goy?

>>Claims kikes are a problem
>>Claims the Church that outlawed kikery for hundreds of years is part of the problem
The church failed. The church can only fail if all it takes is "I repent and accept rabbi Yeshua ben Yoseph as my lord, hehehe" and a splash of water for them to continue. The church will continue to fail and it will drag us down with it if we allow it to.
Think that shitheap of a cult will stand in Europe for much longer now that they're openly waging war against the native population with their little shitskin import scheme?

I get it, you're an Amerilard, it's a central point of your identity, but even the biggest retard should be able to see the connection between your country being this much Christian while being in this much servitute to the kikes.
>>
>>73265534
>superstition
>multiple documented historical sources
>perfect doctrine
I'd love to hear what religion you think is better than Christianity. I need a good laugh
>>
>>73267775
>multiple documented historical sources

Go on. The interesting magic stuff, not some guy called Jesus being nailed to a cross, having some followers.
>>
>>73259847
I'm not religious but my family is "evangelical" and some days ago my aunt told me a rabi gave "the speech" or whatever it's called.
Is this normal? Also keep in mind that my family owns the church and they're Americans.
>>
Christian Identity shit is so fucking tedious.

You can practically see the IQ cap.
>>
>>73269373
You can obliterate Christian identity by going to Europe and sticking a spade into the ground.
>>
>>73260425
Do not contact Joseph or his wife's son ever again.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.