[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ELIZABETH WARREN IS A MESS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 286x286
ELIZABETH WARREN IS A WASTE. ELIZABETH WARREN IS THE WEAKEST PERSON ON THIS STAGE. SHE'S SO WEAK, IT'S LAUGHABLE.
>>
>>73259656
I'd vote for Warren any day over Trump.
>>
File: WILD AS FUCK.jpg (3 KB, 125x71) Image search: [Google]
WILD AS FUCK.jpg
3 KB, 125x71
>>73259711
I like her, she's Wiley!
>>
Goofy Liz
>>
>>73259656
She's a fraud that whines about banks and does nothing when presented legislation that will address the concerns brought up in her rhetoric.
>>
>>73259656
what she do?
>>
>>73260335
Got btfo.
>>
>>73260335
Trump triggered her
>>
File: 1457847998612.png (299 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1457847998612.png
299 KB, 499x641
>>73259711
>>
What has she ever done? All she does is call out republicans and Trump so she can draw more people to the democratic party.

She's 1/32 native american. Like that even counts. It's like if a guy that wants to join the mafia because he's 1% Italian. That don't mean shit.
>>
>>73259656
The female Jeb Bush perhaps?
>>
WE NEED WARREN JUSTS
>>
>>73260371
>>73260408
Is the tweets backfiring Trump? The media will spin anything he says.
>>
>>73260335
Nothing. Her name "All Talk, No Action"
>>
>>73259656
I used to live in Massachusetts. I think she should fucking die for her hypocrisy. I wouldn't vote for her for trashman that piece of shit. Fuck Massachusetts the biggest mistake of my life. I wish everyone from that state would die. Fuck you Massachusetts you arrogant peices of shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.