[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot "Chink on the brink" Rodgers was a hero and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: er.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
Elliot "Chink on the brink" Rodgers was a hero and an inspiration for /pol/. So brothers when are you going to go postal and bring down the establishment?
>>
Thats what leftists do, might have better luck on reddit.
>>
He isn't you shithead. He's not 100% white so he can't be a hero. Only 100% whites deserve to live. That pathetic beta deserved to die
>>
Only fringe reddit masturbates to Elliot
>>
>>73259525
>Says chinkada
>>
Elliot was just some autistic faggot.
>>
>>73259347
>hero and inspiration
maybe to you
>>
>>73259347
You know he was half Jewish right? His dad worked in Hollywood.
>>
FUCK YOU MODS. YOU DLEETE MY KILL ALL NON WHITE THREAD BUT LRT ALL THESW KEK THREADA ON. ILL UCKIN KILL YOU ALL YOU COLORED SYMPATHISER SHIT HEADS.
>>
Frankly, I'm starting to see anyone who mass murders every day, ordinary Americans as a hero.

It is fucking rough trying to interact with these zombies.
>>
White is the only race allowed
>>
>>73260460
Don't you have a forest fire to be burning in or something?
>>
>>73259347
Eliott was an inspiration for me, a turning point.
Watching his videos, reading his stupid maniphesto, the guy had completely lost touch with any reality, living in his own narcissistic and lonely bubble, what sort of society creates these 'men'?
When he went postal, I was amazed at the compete lack of sympathy that social media pumped out, feminists took his insanity and turned it into a chance to push there own ideological agenda, at no point did the discussion turn to 'so why is society producing men like this?' What went wrong?
>>
>>73260548
FUCK YOU. YOU HATE CHINKS ANF NIGGERS AS MYCH AS I DO. THIS IS FREE SPEECH. KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>>/r9k/ is that way my stupid aussie friend. Now fuck off.
>>
>>73259347
no.
>>
>>73259347
I feel so bad for the guy. I think he is a massive faggot and he should've suffered for what he did, but before he actually killed anyone he was just a sad kid that needed someone to love and nurture him. His manifesto makes it seem like his life was pretty fucked up.
>>
>>73260800
Oh and then to top it all off, liberals will defend people like Michael Brown and that more recent Trayvon guy because "OmG racism and da struggle" while this boy, who really had a basically neglectful, abusive childhood gets nothing but mocking. Not an ounce of understanding.
>>
File: 111clive.jpg (39 KB, 511x499) Image search: [Google]
111clive.jpg
39 KB, 511x499
>>73259347
its the feel good movie of the year you faggot. go watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>73260800
He was a hapa male, what more did you expect? He should've never been born.
>>
>>73259347
>inspiration for /pol/.

>He bragged about killing blondes
>Wasn't white

Gas yourself
>>
>>73260622
Congrats on the only intelligent post in this aweful thread.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.