[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Britfags, wtf is this shit: http://www.bbc.com/news/elec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Hey Britfags, wtf is this shit:
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2016-36232392
>>
File: ad_205233069.jpg (56 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
ad_205233069.jpg
56 KB, 620x412
>>73258701

what you just woke/sobered up or something...?...this has been the breaking news everywhere for the last 8 hours...
>>
File: literally what.png (36 KB, 920x385) Image search: [Google]
literally what.png
36 KB, 920x385
>>
>>73259856

well he was somewhat handsome.....
>>
>>73258701
It's London.

It's a liberal shithole infested with the worlds faeces (other races).
>>
>>73258701
>>73259749
I love it. He and BREXIT are going to ruin the financial industry in London and it will migrate to Frankfurt, Paris, Milan and Stockholm. Will be great.
>>
>This kills the bantz
>>
Britbongs cucked to the bone
>>
>>73260508
It's the capital of your entire fucking kingdom.
>>
>>73260978
It's the capital of the world m8
>>
>>73259749
Just rubbing their noses in it.
>>
>>73260106
>tfw you have to suffer infidels while waiting for enough reinforcements to build the caliphate
>>
>>73260978
>>73261012

Maybe one of you could calmly explain to me....

>total number of Muslim population in London is 15% , lets say about 7% Muslim's are eligible for vote....how the heck then the KHAN got elected by a landslide of 57% votes...?
>>
>>73261012
Nope, that's New York.
>>
Look at the photos the Swede is posting - Britain is a race-mixing shithole!

>>>/int/58978489
>>
>>73261283

He's been 'suffering' for like 12 yrs.....

www.obv.org.uk/our-communities/black-politicians/sadiq-khan-mp
>>
>>73260978
A ruse m8. Nuke it and we only become stronger.
>>
CAUSE LONDON IS DROWNING
AND I LIVE BY THE RIVEEERRR
>>
>>73258701
Seems normal to me. No head scarves, short skirt on the daughter. Definitely doesn't look radical.
>>
>>73258701
ITS ALL GONE TO THE DOGS NOW
>>
>>73261378
I may be wrong, but I think the voter turnout was not even 45%. So, complacency? The choice of candidates was really awful anyway, if you've seen who the Tories put forwards you'll probably understand why so few people voted because he was even shittier. It's London after all, no matter what skin colour or cultural adherence a candidate brings, they're going to be an elitist scumbag one way or another so it turns most people off, thinking it won't make a difference who they've voted for.

>>73261429
I thought London overtook NYC in 2014 as the world's economic powerhouse, unsurprising considering the direct transport routes to mainland Europe. But hey, those Jews in NYC might have pulled a trick or two in the last couple of years. Either way, it'll be Hong Kong or Singapore come 2020.
>>
File: Meanwhile in Europe.jpg (147 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Europe.jpg
147 KB, 800x532
How sad.
Brexit is sure to fail and Bongistan just elected a mudslime as mayor of their capital.

RIP BRITANNIA
enjoy your fucking caliphate, cucks
>>
>>73262178
It's a shame. I feel sorry for white Brits and the rest white world. It's the begining of the sunset of the white civilisation.
>>
>>73261611
>black politicians
>Sadiq Khan

In what world is a Pakistani black?
>>
Honestly would rather a Pakistani Muslim male than a woman.
If I had my choice though... Malcolm Tucker.
>>
>>73262750

all asian's MP's are listed as black there..
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.