[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you allow Swedish immigrants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Montana.jpg (313 KB, 1620x911) Image search: [Google]
Montana.jpg
313 KB, 1620x911
Hello pol, lets say that in the next year Sweden were to deteriorate to a failed state sooner then expected. Would you allow ethnic swedes into the country? would Swedish immigrants cuck their new host nations?
>>
No. They've already proven themselves to be pure cancer. Let them rot.
>>
They could always just move to north
>>
>>73257914
That is a tough call, we have a Swedish community in Minnesota and guess what, they import somali muds, so I don't think its a good idea, I bet if we were to take them in they would eventually want more somalis.
>>
File: typical swede.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
typical swede.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>73257914
Never. Look at the Swedish Minority politicians in Finland deanding multiculturalism and immigration. Sweden is a toxic north-korea tier cult and every Swede has been brainwashed from preschool. They may unfyck themselves but I do not trust them.
>>
>>73257914
If you mean right wing Swedes seeking a base of operations for their government in exile then, yes.
>>
No, the white race has failed, and you're taking the rest of the world down with you. I already see your political correctness virus spreading through my country, why would I want patient zero coming in?
>>
>>73257914
Swedish-Mexican, ask me anything pol.
>>
Yes, but only the non cucked ones
>>
>>73257914
If they voted for the conservative based party, or are against mass immigration, yes. Not their fault the majority of people in their country are retards.

The ones who voted for the leftist parties and for pro immigration? Fuck no, let them rot.
>>
hell no, look at minnesota. we have more than enough swedecucks, they can stay and rot.
>>
Only if they're a cute muslim
>>
>>73257914
>Would you allow ethnic swedes into the country?

The problem is they deny such a distinction can be made. You would have to take all the immigrants that destroyed their country or they would call you racist.
>>
>>73257914
>Would you allow Swedish immigrants?
Nope, Sweden has given away its passports to millions of non whites and there would simply be no way of practically sorting that out without looking like a racist xenophobic bigot.

Better just say fuck you to every one.
>>
>>73258420
The white race has become weak in its own wealth, that will change. Its to late for the Swedes but alot of whites are becoming more aware as the situation worsens.
>>
>>73257914
All Swedes are super left and would vote green/Democrat.
>>
>>73257914

No need for Somali magnets
>>
>>73258735
Your entire mindset would have to change. You've come too far now, drowning in your own filth and decadence. At this point it would take a major world war to scare the millennial generation straight. You know its funny, you call us chinese barbarians because we lack empathy, yet you allow lesser races into your countries out of "good will" to rape your daughters and wives.
>>
The only immigrants we should allow are white South Africans because they're outnumbered 10 to 1 and then again I'd rather we'd just land an expeditionary force in SA and reinstate apartheid. People that would abandon their country when it gets tough are worthless people.
>>
>>73259216
I think it is, millennial whites who grow up around diversity and that shit are waking up. my own awakening on reality is a good example. unlike you we have had to deal with jews infesting our culture.
>>
Absolutely not, they destroyed their own country and they'll do the same to us, let them sleep in the bed they made
>>
>>73257914
No
>after 2 generation, they have the idea of destroying a country with sjw shit
>>
>>73258553
>exposed feet

HARAM
SLUT
Muhammad, get my stone
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.