[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cleaning floors is sexist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: jlo.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jlo.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
Women cleaning the floor? sexist and oppressive!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/06/j-lo-plays-six-different-oppressed-women-video-new-feminist-anthem/
>>
>most common consumers of cleaning products are women

>women control most spending power in the US

>"don't try to sell things to us!!!!!"
>>
>>73255230
those fat ass tumblr whales couldnt clean the floor even if you promised them free healthcare.
>>
>>73255230

>More equal marriage = less sex:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=2

Women are literally like children that have to be forced to be happy against their will.
>>
>>73255328
>women control spending
Cucks. The only spending a woman should control is her allowance.
>>
Modern day women probably already believe this. Ever seen a woman's house/bedroom/bathroom? They're vomit inducing because of how unhygienic and gross they are

But hey! Cleaning is sexist
>>
>>73255230

Jlo grew up the daughter of a doctor and became a teenage pop star. When is the last time she did housework?
>>
>>73255555
Kek wills it
>>
>>73255654
this, when I was in college the most disgusting dorm rooms were almost always women's. Not even going to discuss their cooking skills.
>>
>>73256015
That's a new age woman thing. They're total slobs, can't run a household, have no concept of budgeting, they're essentially useless. All they know how to do is spend daddy's money and act like princesses. Thanks Gen Y!
>>
>>73255230
why is it sexist that I want her to have a clean floor to cook for me on?
>>
>>73255692
Maid in Manhatten
>>
>>73255555
>>73255709

>lol dem women can't have no job just allowance
>sincerely, basement dwelling NEET roleplaying as redpill alpha male
>>
What if a woman actually takes pride in raising her children, keeping the household clean and her family fed and happy?

Not everyone can be a millionaire for shaking their ass around on TV and hire a nanny to handle every aspect of maintaining the household.
>>
File: 1459135874414.jpg (491 KB, 2758x1822) Image search: [Google]
1459135874414.jpg
491 KB, 2758x1822
>>73255555

holy Kek
>>
>>73256789

She got paid for that. Housework = cleaning your own house.
>>
>>73256446
>>73256015
>>73255230

You guys are dense.

A white woman isn't supposed to clean the floor. We have mexicans for that.
>>
>>73257825
Kek.
>>
>>73255555
Witnessed 5x5
>>
Had a gf who was incredibly messy. I told her one day to clean up the apartment because all of the shit lying around was her mess, and boy, did she let me have it. A tirade of feminist nonsense about how this isn't the 1950's anymore and shes not a housewife blah blah blah. Probably some garbage she heard from her increasingly fat friend. I told her to leave, she said no, so I picked her up and brought her out my door and closed it, told her Ill put everything of hers in a box and drop it off at her place tomorrow.

She came back a few hours later, and started apologizing. I invited her in, sat her down, and word from word told her (the best that I can remember) "I don't know who's been poisoning your mind with this feminist shit, but I don't put up with that. I love you, and I know you love me, but I'm giving you two choices here. Either I'll continue to give you my love, or you can become a feminist and be unhappy, angry, bitter, and alone for the rest of your life. I won't do both."

She got visibly mad, I could tell, but I just stared her down. 10 seconds or so later she took a big sigh and said ok. I then told her I want her to stop listening to anything her friends tell her about feminism, and if they keep pushing it on her, to drop them. And if she won't, then I'll drop her. We then had sex and she cleaned up the apt.

Have not had any problems with that subject since. I actually hate feminism, but what I hate more are these fucking feminist enablers.
>>
>>73257356
>denying the holy repeating digits

begone with your heresy
>>
>>73255555
>Calling him a cuck for living in a country that has the majority of disposable income controlled by women
>You also live in the states
>You are also a cuck
Are americans always this retarded?

>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF
In my home country, women don't control the majority of disposable income.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.