[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an American I realized something. What's with other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15
As an American I realized something.

What's with other countries trying to get into American politics? It doesn't make sense. It's irrelevant to them. Why do they fucking care?
>>
>>73254307
We're significant.
Our politics runeth over; our dealings impact everyone else.

Plus this election is hilarious, and nobody enjoys missing a good joke and having fun.
>>
File: global cucks.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
global cucks.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
>>73254307
I ponder on that question as well.
>>
>>73254307
It's relevant to Canada. If you go through with that damn TPP/TPIP we have to do the same. Canada always follows.
>>
>>73254307
"Leader of the free world"

"world"
>>
What's with America trying to get into other country's politics? It doesn't make sense. It's irrelevant to them. Why do they fucking care?
>>
File: dank.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>mfw posting "we don't care" on "dear america" posts
>>
>>73254433
>Our politics runeth over; our dealings impact everyone else.
That goes for every other country out there but that small little change doesn't make a real big difference the way they live.

I feel like since this is America they're somehow entitled to put their wrinkly little hands all over our business. I say they should go fuck themselves.
>>
you gotta be careful about who's driving the train, OP
you surely ain't gonna like if the whole shit is ran by an idiot or a psychopath
that's why half the world is up your asses
>>
We kind of run the show, so
>>
>>73254562
>Major political leaders mingle in other countries business which is literally a quarter of the one percent.

>millions of citizens muzzle themselves into American politics as if they somehow share the same freedom
>>
>>73254307
>Why do they fucking care?
the same reason you started caring. it's entertainment.
>>
>>73254307
>It's irrelevant to them

We rule the world. That's certainly not "irrelevant".
>>
File: 1461951527391.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1461951527391.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>73254674
>We rule the world. That's certainly not "irrelevant".

You really believe that don't you?
>>
>>73254570
The US rules the world buddy. Trump or Clinton is the difference between Australian economic dependence on China or the US for instance.
>>
>>73254307
I've been saying this the whole campaign. Then got sucked into it cause I want to see the libtard butt hurt. Still I don't really care. Novelty at best. I was getting sick of nothing but Trump/Cruz/Hillary on /pol/ a while ago but shit seems to be starting to happen. Just wish it was quicker. No one in my immediate circle of friends and co workers care. I'm the most informed out of all of them only because of /pol/
>>
File: 1460442974634.jpg (102 KB, 474x574) Image search: [Google]
1460442974634.jpg
102 KB, 474x574
>>73254307
US is pretty much the leading nation of planet Earth, if something passes as good in the US, it automatically gets adopted in the rest of the civilized world, but leftist cucks have agendas that sometimes go in contrast with whatever the US decides or does so the propaganda begins in response to that, just look at the German liberals making videos about open borders, in ENGLISH, where they portray Trump as evil and shit, German audience was obviously NOT the target audience, but this is just a blatant example, there're plenty of more subtle porpagandas going on that we don't even realize most of the times.
>>
>>73254527
You're a wanker

>U.S.A
>country
>you
>cuck
>>
>>73254599
I'd say the EU has more influence over the world than U.S
>>
>>73254658
This
>>
>>73255118
Nato rules the diplomacy, US rule the economy, everything else is thirdworld
>>
>>73254784
You are a disgrace to this great land
Daddy issues? You weak cunt
>>
File: 1462392698106.jpg (521 KB, 998x873) Image search: [Google]
1462392698106.jpg
521 KB, 998x873
>>73254721
You just think otherwise because you've only gone through the cucked Obama administration in your adult lifetime, you will realize the true power of our country when the Emperor takes the reins.
>>
>>73254493
We aren't counting you Canada.
>>
>>73255340
Deny reality all you like doesnt change it
>>
Everybody wishes they could be Americans.

John Wayne, Elvis, Baywatch, Corvettes, Hollywood, guns, beaches, mountains, tropics, snow, and our empire is worldwide.
>>
>>73254307
Yeah because the US never gets involved in other peoples affairs. Get fucked, we care because your domestic affairs have massive global implications.
>>
>>73255436
Stop watching TV. Stop thinking in an American accent you cuck. Travel the world. It's a bit larger than a third of one continent
>>
>>73255551
How can you think this? Maybe for middle easterners. But how did bush being elected change your life? How has Obama changed you're life? We didn't even go through a recession during the GFC. Just because every channel you watch has American programs does not make you American. Quite ashamed of my countrymen at this moment
>>
>>73255635
Dont even have my TV connected and haven't watched it for years. Yeah the world is huge, and most of it is poor and irrelevant. USD is the global reserve currency. We all suffered when the US printed money in 08, because we all paid for it. When the US invaded Iraq, we all had to deal with terrorists. Thanks to the US-China free trade, we have to deal with Made in China cheap shit and newly rich chinks buying all our land. Not to even start on social and cultural leakage.

The POTUS or US congress so much as sneezes and we are affected.
>>
>>73254307
We have 5,000 nukes and the greatest Air Force in the world.
>>
>>73254307
Foreign "leaders" are weighing in for 2 reasons.
1) A Trump Presidency shows the world's "Democracies" that the countries leaders need to be accountable to the populace or the people will take back the governments from the establishment and their civil servant lackeys.
2) They are afraid out this outsider actually coming in and disrupting their globalist agenda by putting Americans first. Every win that a foreign leader can post against the US is flaunted "back home" and when Trump simply refuses to play the game then there will be no more winning.
>>
American media is like beach sand; its irritating and it gets everywhere
>>
>>73256036
>Yeah the world is huge, and most of it is poor and irrelevant.

You have no idea.
>>
>>73255975
this
>>
File: usa world leashes.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
usa world leashes.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>73254307
You're thinking like a Nationalist. This is good. It's Ok. The Globalists, however, use America to influence the important parts of the world. This, is not Ok.
>>
>>73256036
>We all suffered when the US printed money in 08, because we all paid for it.

How? Do you know our interest rates are still over 2.5% here while the U.S is at 0.25% and Europe is in negative rates?
The biggest way they influence us is through our government adopting policies from their government. You live in a meme
>>
>>73255635
>Stop watching TV. Travel the world. It's a bit larger than a third of one continent
None of that changes the fact that we still dominate the world in most aspects. Our global presence with trade and war effects everyone else.
>>
File: Israely politics.jpg (679 KB, 743x920) Image search: [Google]
Israely politics.jpg
679 KB, 743x920
>>73254307
>It's irrelevant to them. Why do they fucking care?

You haven't read hilldog's emails, have you?
>>
I wish something this big happened in ausland.

From what I hear the country is being run by 115 year old white men
>>
>>73256273
>Israel not leading USA on a leash

unrealistic
>>
>>73254307
This is a dumb question, you know for a fact that we're all tied up together. Just because you don't care who's the PM of Australia or the UK doesn't mean it doesn't effect how we conduct business and foreign policy.
>>
>>73254307
a good chunk of the world is economically dependent on us, which makes the rest of the world indirectly dependent on us: see the 2008 crash.
>>
>>73256986
I've traveled the world. I felt no American influence in the Swiss alps. Or in China. Or in Barcelona. Or in Rome. You know nothing
>>
>>73257299
I've been to Rome and Barcelona, both are heavily influenced by American culture.
>>
File: 1417654334957.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417654334957.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>73257299
Nice, yeah they definitely happened to have not flown airplanes, wore suits and drove cars. They definitely don't wear jeans in any if those places. The women of course don't wear pants. They absolutely don't own refrigerators and use Internet.

Yeah America didn't lead the world in anything.
>>
shit like this basically

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33042038

Also
>what are global politics

It's not like your president ever meets with one of our heads of state

As an american I realized something.

what's with americans trying to act smart and insightful? It doesn't make sense, it's unachievable to them. Why do they fucking try?
>>
>>73257203
Israel lets us pretend we have half control of the leash. That's white of them.
>>
>>73254307
Europe does as you say. We will never turn our back to hollywood and maccas
>>
File: winnerwinner.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
winnerwinner.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>73257299
>being this rustled
>>
>>73254307
>What's with other countries trying to get into American politics?

Because stupid Amerifats like you vote for retarded faggots like Drumpf who will get us into world war III
>>
Your politics are a replacement for TV since that got so shit so quickly.
>>
>>73257165
The problem is we are saturated with American media and culture. 2 out of our last 3 PM's weren't even elected. They were appointed. But people care more about affect trump is gonna have on us. Fucking uneducated gullible scum. Put it in a nice little package they can consume in less than 3 min and they'll believe every word of it
>>
>>73254307
Let's see. You have years-long cycles. You involve other countries in your rhetoric and decisions. And you are a big fatass in between another fatass and one skinny guy
>>
>>73256171
I'm sure in Australia. You should go to some better beaches.

Also why are you so anti American
>>
With the USA you have a different level of government power. Diplomacy means whatever you want. That's relevant to everyone.
>>
>>73254307

We live in a global world. Things that happen in big and powerful nations will affect us all.
>>
File: Freedman.jpg (41 KB, 505x547) Image search: [Google]
Freedman.jpg
41 KB, 505x547
>>73257299
>Brit goes to a few cities.
>Brit fancies himself an international citizen.
>Brit fancies himself a man of the world.
>Brit realizes he's officially rootless.
>Brit becomes a Jew.

kek
>>
>>73257514
Why would he? You're not really important enough.
>>
>>73257735
*the only superpower

FTFY

It has nothing to do with globalism and everything to do with how our nation can project its influence anywhere on the globe in minutes.
>>
>>73254307
We don't care, we're just in it for the lulz.
It will be truly epic to see a meme gone too far.
>>
>>73254433
this

plus, as individual voters none of us really have relevance in our own countries, whether that's the US or anywhere else on the planet
>>
>>73257483
So Americans don't use ultra sound? Or black boxes in aeroplanes? Or solar panels? Or rack and pinion steering? Or power boards? Or digital samplers? Or duel flush toilets? Or contact lenses? Or wifi?
Fuck, Australia must rule the world. Really? Pants?
>>
>>73258261
I'm not sure what we are doing anymore. Sarcasm is failing here. Just tell me what you're trying to say because I'm lost.

Also NASA developed the first ultrasounds.
>>
>>73257967
I voted for Trump in the primaries, and I'm definitely a bit nervous about it.

As we get closer to the general, it seems like it's all unraveling and getting kinda freaky. Like he just hired some ex-Soros financial adviser for fundraising his campaign. Shit is getting real.

Either America is going to get rich again, or we will all be living in a cardboard box on the sidewalk.
>>
File: TRUMPS-LUNCH.jpg (213 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPS-LUNCH.jpg
213 KB, 950x534
BECAUSE IF TRUMP WERE A CATERPILLAR HE'D EAT A

>LEAF
>E
>A
>F

FOR LUNCH. BUT HE'S NOT. SO HE NIMBLE NIBBLES ON HILLDAWG
>>
>>73254307
im not getting into I'm observing
also i really want Hillary to win
>>
>>73258502
The U.S does not rule the world. I was using his incompetent style of argument to prove its incompetence. Influence on culture is different to governing
>>
>>73255295
And the US runs NATO
>>
>>73255118
EU is a fucking indebted card-house, can't even solve issues with 1M fugees and Britain without collapsing.

I don't even talk about EU "leading the world".
>>
>>73258851
At this point in time America heavily influences every country, with the exception of China, Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia. They don't rule, but you'd be a fool to deny that America often exerts control over the UN and its members.
>>
>>73259240
But as you've stated so does China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, the EU. We live in a global society, we all influence each other. Still, how much influence does the potus have in his own country? Congress has more doesn't it? So as OP has asked, why does everyone else care?
>>
>>73258568
>he just hired some ex-Soros financial adviser for fundraising his campaign. Shit is getting real.

Wait what happened now?
>>
>>73254307

they're all second-class citizens of the American Empire.

they just don't have the right to vote
>>
File: 1460337470250.jpg (85 KB, 1206x681) Image search: [Google]
1460337470250.jpg
85 KB, 1206x681
>>73254307
When America sneezes the world catch's a cold.
>>
>>73254433
fpbp

If America goes nationalist, other countries will follow suit
>>
>>73259240
I've read non Americans on here saying he'll start a world war, he directly affects us, the election affects the whole world. They bitch about the U.S being the world police but they subconsciously want them to be. Even though they really aren't. This ttip trade deal or whatever it is. When it was proposed to Australia we basically told them to fuck off. When they said Australia should take more refugees from Syria we said "fuck off we're full". People bitch about globalisation yet they've already been conditioned to believe their own country has no sovereignty. It's not a one world government yet
>>
I'm following for the memes. The entire thing is funny as fuck.
>can't stump the trump!
>feel the bern cucks
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>never talk to me or my wife's son again!
>ted cruz is the zodiac killer
>shillary
>JEB IS A MESS
>>
File: 1449644242395.png (2 MB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1449644242395.png
2 MB, 1179x1179
>>73254307
>We will no longer surrender this country, or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains -- the true foundation of peace and harmony.

>We will no longer surrender this country, or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains -- the true foundation of peace and harmony.

>>
File: 1453430104742.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453430104742.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
Canada follows the US's league.

You got a cuck black president after a retarded republican and we got a cuck feminist prime minister after a retarded conservative.

Once you get Trump in office, redeems right wing politics and saves the country, Canada will follow and elect a reformed conservative party next election.

The uncuckening begins with Trump, then Canada, then Europe and then the rest of the world.

But Hillary will win because nothing good can happen in my life.
>>
>>73254307
American politics are relevant to every country on the planet. That's why the U.S. is a super-power.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.