[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about the legalty of Iolicon? Is it legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
How does /pol/ feel about the legalty of Iolicon? Is it legal or illegal? I can never get a straightforward answer
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 805x1059) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 805x1059
>>73253616
>>
The best thing about anime is it keeps pedos like you hiding in your holes and away from children. I feel fucking horrible for your parents, they didn't deserve something like you in their lives.
>>
As long as real kids aren't being hurt I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>73254686
It is illegal in Canada though. Be careful.
>>
>>73254484
How many of their parents know they fap to cartoon little girls? I doubt many.
>>
>>73255048
They notice their 35 year old son is very odd, never held a job before and lives in their house. I've been on 4chan long enough to know these things go hand in hand here.
>>
File: 1456381137779.png (1 MB, 1280x697) Image search: [Google]
1456381137779.png
1 MB, 1280x697
>>73253616
It's perfectly legal in 2D for in the USofA.
Anyone that you've heard about that's been charged for possessing lolicon has always also had real CP in their possession.
>>
File: consecutive smug pepes.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
consecutive smug pepes.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>73253616
>going to prison over a drawing
>>
>>73256255
Absolutely untrue. Don't fall for this /pol/. There is a reason my flag is like this.
>>
>>73254778
I think the only case I heard of was some guy traveled to Japan and brought back some doujins, and came back to Canada. Once the airport security came and checked his luggage they flipped and charged him or something. I don't think they put him in jail.
>>
>>73256773

That was my understanding as well. I certainly hope this country hasn't reached the point where a man can sit down at a desk with a pen and paper and proceed to commit a crime.

Regardless of how you feel about the people who consume this stuff, you should absolutely defend their ability to do so. No drawing should ever be illegal in a free society, no matter what the drawing might depict.
>>
File: Jlist_animu.png (34 KB, 156x90) Image search: [Google]
Jlist_animu.png
34 KB, 156x90
>>73256676
>mfw I'm not Canadian
Land of the Free baby.
>Canadians
>freedom of expression
Time to retake that colony, bongs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.