[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howard Stern used to be based as fuck. What happened? http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 636x421
Howard Stern used to be based as fuck. What happened? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXk_gjeEKKQ
>>
File: 1461630001242.png (48 KB, 221x330) Image search: [Google]
1461630001242.png
48 KB, 221x330
>>73253308
>>
Who's this sperm worm?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 333x500
>>73253564
Selen Quintanilla, the grill he's making fun of in the video.
>>
File: 1zyxwd4.gif (1 MB, 394x486) Image search: [Google]
1zyxwd4.gif
1 MB, 394x486
that ass was fat

maybe the best ass to ever exist.
>>
>>73253308
Selena was so overrated.
>>
>>73254054
>>73254195
Why would someone murder a qt?
>>
>>73253308

So brave. Stern is truly a juden supermench
>>
>>73253308
Stern is technically retired now even though he does a show it's just him showing up and milking what's left of his audience's loyalty. Stern in the 90's was the shit.

Stern's got a trophy wife, a house in the Hamptons and millions.
>>
>>73254860
for money
>>
>>73253308
I can't listen to his new stuff. It's just depressing.

You really need money that bad you old kike? Have some pride goddamn
>>
>>73254860
why was she so concerned over something so mundane like who the president of her fan club was?

I mean, who actually gives a shit.
>>
I actually lived in Corpus Christi and was a little kid in elementary school when this happened. I didn't know who the fuck she was but lots of the mexican girls in school were crying and distraught about it. It was sad, RIP selena
>>
>Stern
>based
>not O&A

literal cuck
>>
>>73256404
What ever happened to Cumia after he got BTFO?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.