[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans whats the butthurt like among liberals and spics now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Trumpwallpinkfloyd.jpg (121 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
Trumpwallpinkfloyd.jpg
121 KB, 757x960
Americans whats the butthurt like among liberals and spics now Trump has the nomination? must be amazing
>>
>>73252602
Hate to break it to you but Trump is already a joke figure to most young people, left wingers, minorities etc
>>
File: paLR1Md.jpg (130 KB, 610x381) Image search: [Google]
paLR1Md.jpg
130 KB, 610x381
>>73252656
>>
>>73252656
Nah. Who are they to mock a billionaire for God's sake.

Hail Trump!
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x374
My Facebook was inundated with anti trump shit when the cinco de mayo tweet went viral, all of them from people who live in section 8 housing.
>>
Many Hispanics I've spoken to are pro-Trump, if not just anti-Hillary. The ones who are anti-Trump are probably harboring illegals
>>
>>73252884
Investigate
>>
>>73252875
whats section 8 housing?
>>
>>73253978
low income housing

I lived in an aartment one time and the bulding owner tried to register it as section 8 without us renters knowing and moved a bunch of metheads in downstairs
>>
>>73252602

You know that laugh and sigh you kind of do when you here something ridiculous but funny? It's that everyday.
>>
>>73254541
hear*
>>
>>73252602
It's a shitshow down in Southern California.
>>
>>73252752
>inb4 assasination attempt
If it happens I'll have my fingers crossed that /pol/ has a hand in finding and exposing the perp and their families.
>>
>>73252602
Palpable

I get a good laugh every morning when I watch the news. They aren't as panicked as they were when he announced, but they're juggling bashing him and managing the impending Bernie/Hillary crisis.
>>
>liberals

They think Bernie will crush him.

>spics

There's a lot of hate for Trump even from legal citizens. They're very family oriented, so they operate on a somewhat hive mentality. Those who do support Trump are generally staying quiet to keep up appearances.

La Raza/Aztlan are getting more aggressive. It's going to reach a boiling point some time this year or if not this year then at some point during Trump's presidency. These faggots genuinely believe the southwest belongs to them, so expect some sort of bloodbath. These will be known as the Tequila Wars.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.