[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My question is this /pol, after Trump wins the Presidency what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Lepore-CryingTrump-1200.jpg (138 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
Lepore-CryingTrump-1200.jpg
138 KB, 1200x842
My question is this /pol, after Trump wins the Presidency what will actually improve in America? I know ya'll are stoked for his anti establishment meme magic, but what I really want to know is, what will actually happen to the US civil society under a Trump administration? Traditionally, outsiders move to the centre when they become president.
>>
I don't really care

I want him to get elected for the butthurt
>>
File: 1455998907811.jpg (109 KB, 595x405) Image search: [Google]
1455998907811.jpg
109 KB, 595x405
>>73251457
Kick out the illegals
>>
File: MakeRaichuGreat.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
MakeRaichuGreat.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
>>73251457
There's no way to know since his whole candidacy is predicated on the fact that he can't possibly have the details worked out before he is working with advisers facing the issue. He may make the right decision or the wrong one. The important thing is that he is actually willing to look at the issues that matter to people.
>>
>>73251517
This. It's the ONLY reason I'm voting.

Fuck the cozy assholes and exclusivist shitheads running us. Seeing their butthurt will be THE most glorious thing in my otherwise staid life.
>>
>>73251457
Trump is just the beginning. The foundation. Fertilizing the soil, before we plant the seed. He'll build the Wall, deport the Hispanics, and proved the political media machine CAN, and HAS, been smashed.

Truth is, the economy will roll and rumble in which ever which way the wind blows. It's not a producer of Culuture, of people, but a product of that Culture, that people. People's appetites have grown too large. Economic turmoil is the flushing and flowing of the sea that must produce the fish to feed this appetite.

Once America has proved it won't hide or bow to the coming storm.... Then we can start to REALLY make America great again.... Like back when it was first started.
>>
>>73251457
The Illuminati will blackmail him/put a gun to his head. He becomes another Obongo
>>
probably nothing, he is probably owned by merchants but holy fuck will the leftists be angry which will bring a great amount of joy to my life.
>>
>>73251517
same here, I shill him in hope of some happenings once he takes office

like nuking of meka or something like this (I know, its too far fetched even for him, but one can still hope)
>>
White people will be able to walk down sidewalks again.
>>
More balanced trade deficits, higher paying wages (in conjunction with higher-costing Chinese garbage), decreased government spending and debt (maybe actually run a surplus for once), lesser military involvement in the middle east, friendlier and opener relationship with Russia, desolation of North Korea, self-destruction of ISIS (just like the USSR's slow self-destruction).
>>
>>73251457
Dem blue eyes
>>
Guaranteed annual year
>>
Unless tens upon tens upon tens of millions of non-Whites are expelled from the country, absolutely nothing will change.

By sheer demographics he will be a one term president and the agenda will continue unhindered.
>>
Trump will make anime real.
>>
File: 1459999353839.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1459999353839.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>73251457
>Traditionally, outsiders move to the centre when they become president.

Please give an example.
>>
>>73254560
>decreased government spending
If that happens even more in public education then america will never be great ever again. Our population is getting too shallow minded and short sighted.
>>
>>73254555
I like the cut of your jib!
>>
>>73252830
He's been demonstrating value throughout the entire primary by being unpredictable, yet always in control and always winning.

He's showing, not telling
>>
>>73251517
This so much Desu

Also, that nice big wall is gonna look nice too, even better if Trump installs a bullet train on top of it.
>>
>>73254579
yfw Trump was killed and replaced with a darker-eyed version
>>
I don't think Trump will result in leftist butthurt. They've already accepted it pretty much.

It'll just be leftist sarcasm and apathy. Constantly picking at Trump and being a bore.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.