[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish actor chosen to be new Han Solo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hansolo2by2.jpg (147 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
hansolo2by2.jpg
147 KB, 446x299
>tfw they were forced into having a Caucasian-looking main character portrayed in a favorable light because of the original trilogy but they decided to salvage their designs by having him be Jewish.

>He is from a Jewish family (from Austria, Hungary, Russia, and Poland), and was raised in Reconstructionist Judaism.[4][5]

Remember goyim, the only good people are non-whites and jews, all the bad ones are white men!

why can't /pol/ be wrong for once?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alden_Ehrenreich

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alden-ehrenreich-han-solo-harrison-ford_us_572c8839e4b096e9f090f9c1
>>
>Jewish actor

Redundant.
>>
>>73248637
Ford was also a jew you dumbass.

My only beef with this is that Ehrenreich doesn't have nearly as great hair as Ford did back then. Fucking hell man.
>>
File: ,.,..,.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
,.,..,.gif
154 KB, 500x500
hmmm
>>
>>73248637
yeah harrison is half jewish though you wouldn't know looking at him.
>>
>>73248637
>>73249077
Also bud, go ahead and expect every star wars movie from now to be shit. Lucas sold it to the Jews and they are going to pimp it for everything it's worth.
>>
How fucking hillarious would it have been if they casted a black guy for Han solo's early years, and they never explain it.
>>
>>73248637
I thought they killed the character off.

Alden is just another tribal welfare hire like all the others. I guess he just shows up for ten minutes on a green screen to do "young ghost solo" like the remasters of Jedi where they replaced the ghost with the fag from the prequels.
>>
>>73249257
kek we should push for this for diversity sake and the lulz.
>We Wuz Han
>>
File: ford_4.jpg (31 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
ford_4.jpg
31 KB, 620x415
I like how people forget how fucking gawky looking young Harrison Ford was.

Adam Driver looks pretty close, honestly.
>>
>>73249394
Um what, you know they're making an entire young Han Solo movie right?
>probably like 2/3 sequels to it too as it's Disney
>>
star wars is dead

time to move on
>>
Disney is cranking out Star Wars movies like they're CoD games.

People are going to get sick of them, especially with all the obligatory SJW bullshit.
>>
>>73250008
they'll just do something drastic like kill off Luke to get people to watch them. Literally turned them into multiculti joy fests with every white male the enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if Snoke is really some guy from a planet called Earth who somehow made it into space named Adolph Hitler
>>
>>73249718
They did it with Hermione from Harry Potter, so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>73248637
Most famous actors are Jews, they are good at entertaining goys
>>
>>73248637
ALREADY
L
R
E
A
D
Y
a thread on /pol/ here ----->

>>73240247
>>
>>73251043
Yeah but JKR fell back on the "I never explicitly stated what race Hermione was in the books" excuse... WHEREAS the original Trilogy of Star Wars movies is the canon starting point.
Disney would have no leg to stand on.
>>
File: New Mary Sue.jpg (96 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
New Mary Sue.jpg
96 KB, 600x340
>>73248637
I _____.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.