[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gud boi goes to prom with his mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1459395720797.jpg (159 KB, 624x704) Image search: [Google]
1459395720797.jpg
159 KB, 624x704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T2BOXqrqmQ
>0:48 to 1:44

What does /pol/ think? Did he get sum fuk later, or will he get shot instead? Pic semi-related.
>>
that poor girl in the pic has type one diabetes.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 549x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 549x373
>>73247748

That's funny. I took his mom to prom, too.
>>
>>73247748
thanks for awaring me to this show
>>
>>73247748
Would have been better off staying home and playing fighting games
>>
>>73247748
That's actually pretty alpha desu.

Respeck
>>
>>73247748
Some kid takes him mom to prom. What the fucking problem? I didn't watch the vid you posted, admittedly... but what is the fucking problem? Why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>73249096
TJ is pretty based.
>>
>>73248035

JUST.
>>
>>73248035
There's something really hot about prominent vampire teeths
>>
>>73249398
Because they clap like a special needs kid doing basic shit when the person is black and not in a gang.

"They just need role models" is getting fucking old. We elected a terrible president on this idea.
>>
My mom died last year.

I wish I could have taken her to my prom.

I didn't even go.
>>
>>73249398
>shows how the white media loves to portray gay ass black dudes and irresponsible black women as what we should model ourselves after.

Sotomayor points out how the media coddles blacks and encourages haram behavior.
>>
>19
>prom
What
>>
>>73249876
yeah.
>>
stop being mean spirited, pole. this is just a heartwarming story of a son doing something nice for his mother. btw, don't forget about your mom. mother's day is this sunday.
>>
>>73247748
Really makes you think, you know?
>>
Isn't her son the product of rape?
>>
there is indeed a very weird undertone in the black community of single mothers using their sons as surrogate partners
>>
>>73249583
I never noticed it. You're kinda right...
>>
>>73248035
Aaaand here's 2015!
>>
>>73249583
They're called canine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.