[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumsicion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: After five shots of marijuana.jpg (409 KB, 2908x2036) Image search: [Google]
After five shots of marijuana.jpg
409 KB, 2908x2036
What does feel be a mutilated man? I'm talking from the point view social.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being circumcised.
>>
File: 1460619525979.jpg (138 KB, 879x769) Image search: [Google]
1460619525979.jpg
138 KB, 879x769
>implying anyone sees my dick but me
and even then, it's usually buried under fat rolls
>>
allow Stefan "DeFOO the Hebrew" Molyneux to redpill you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
>>
>>73244408
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.
>>
>>73244988
Then I should delete my thread?
>>
File: uncut anteater.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uncut anteater.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>73244408
>What does feel be a mutilated man? I'm talking from the point view social.

I hold my penis head up high and thank Dog every day I'm not an uncut lesser man.
>>
>>73244472
says the guy with the mutilated dick
>>
File: 1448389496659.jpg (47 KB, 485x800) Image search: [Google]
1448389496659.jpg
47 KB, 485x800
>>73244472
>>73245582
>>
>>73245780
Cripple dicks BTFO
>>
>>73244408
It turns you into a furry and makes me want to yiff you.
>>
>>73245780
To be fair anon, the women vastly prefer the cut dick. Also men who have gotten circumcised later in life overwhelmingly report no loss in sensation.

Circumcised penises are just the master penis.
>>
>>73244408
Socially, it's considered normal where I live. I live in the south at an almost all white area. Me and my buddies have seen each others dicks on the locker room (n-no homo) and we're all circumcised. So from a social viewpoint, I'm considered normal here and uncircumcised men would be freaks. Now from a physical viewpoint, I can't say. I don't know what it is I'm missing out on.
>>
File: 1454176654005.jpg (68 KB, 684x609) Image search: [Google]
1454176654005.jpg
68 KB, 684x609
>>73246234
only women in usa and israel, because everyone is cut and they are used to it
>be in land of freedom
>dont want to mutilate your son
>go to jail
#JEWED
>>
>>73246234

Well, any son(s) I may have in the future can decide for themselves if they want to keep their foreskin or not.

The only reason I'd remove it is if it was a medical necessity.

Also, people who don't wash their dick every day are fucking disgusting, circumcised or not.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.