[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolutely disgusting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 562x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 562x412
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>73240690
It's an absolute KIKE thing to do. ALL kikes talk in this way, even the "conservative" ones.
>>
THICK
>>
And another kike forcing white, non-kikes to absorb the foreign hoards.
>>
There's no way he believes that shite, what a scumbag trying to get the illegal vote.
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>73240690
He really has the "people who legally can't vote" demo all sewed up
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 988x1152
>Do the jobs we don't want to do
>Commit less crime than the "native" population
>Pay $11 billion in taxes
>Pay into social security
>Don't drain the system as they don't qualify for welfare
>Benefit us culturally
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against undocumented workers. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parent and open your minds.
>>
>>73240690
>it is our duty is protect those who break laws and dont pay taxes
>>
>>73240852

Am I seriously expected to believe that ISIS can't defeat this wall?
>>
File: 1422826633164.jpg (36 KB, 417x438) Image search: [Google]
1422826633164.jpg
36 KB, 417x438
I didn't know it was the duty of Americans to embrace and protect criminals.

I guess you learn something new everyday.
>>
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>73240951
>>
>>73240690
I am not a drug dealer
I am an undocumented pharmacist
>>
>>73240951
I think you need to pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>73240690
is this real?
>>
>>73240951
>Do the jobs we don't want to do
No, they just do it for a lower wage, which collectively reduces the wage and working conditions for the entire populace
>Commit less crime than the "native" population
If you were scared you'd get deported you probably wouldn't commit much crime either. My friend's fiance's family demands to have their wedding in their town because they're scared to death of getting deported
>Pay $11 billion in taxes
Too bad they receive much more in social programs designed for American citizens who pay all of their taxes, not just sales tax
>Pay into social security
And how about the ones who get paid under the table in cash?
>Don't drain the system as they don't qualify for welfare
They may not qualify for food stamps or other "official" welfare programs but they still take advantage of public schools and emergency healthcare at no cost. And those are just the "law abiding" people, plenty of people fake social security numbers to apply for programs
>Benefit us culturally
People coming into America should be willing to adapt to the American culture and ways of life. A country of 10,000 different practices and norms isn't really much of a culture as a whole.
>>
>>73240767
this guy spoke at my school and might as well have came out and said the holocaust never happened, so unconvincing
>>73240951
hot feet tb/h
>>
>>73240951
But the US spends 110 billion on them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.