[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a low key racist. My dick isn't a racist at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: 1462323355959.jpg (302 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462323355959.jpg
302 KB, 1120x1600
I'm a low key racist. My dick isn't a racist at all. Theoretically, if you could pump a baby into another race with no repercussions (child support or time invested), isn't that a good thing?
>>
File: 1460258182854.gif (2 MB, 256x392) Image search: [Google]
1460258182854.gif
2 MB, 256x392
>>73237187

If that were possible I'd have knocked up 100 black/latina/indian/asian chicks by now. Not even kidding.
>>
>>73237187
race-mixing can go either way

it's why males were designed to be so fucking competitive/able to fire a semiauto gene gun

we talk about the destruction of the white race hand-in-hand with shitting on miscegenation, but over a long enough time if you impregnate a black girl then another white boy impregnates her daughter so on and so forth you get white people

most white people in the american south have some fractional amount of african american dna ~1-6 %
>>
>>73238468
why dat girl have a mustache?
>>
File: fakkushimasu.jpg (74 KB, 681x537) Image search: [Google]
fakkushimasu.jpg
74 KB, 681x537
>>73239979
society thrives on rape desu famiglia
>>
Black traits are dominant so you'll just be pumping out more pseudo-niggers.
>>
File: muh conditioning.jpg (67 KB, 424x255) Image search: [Google]
muh conditioning.jpg
67 KB, 424x255
>>73240225
Well >>73239979 makes a good point. 25% black 75% white is a white person. It's about breeding out the other races
>>
>>73240369
No. One little drop of black is noticable. Stop fooling yourself.
>>
File: itsallgood.gif (2 MB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
itsallgood.gif
2 MB, 500x415
>>73240940
>yfw when you realize that if blacks don't create black babies at a higher rate then mixed babies then they are breeding themselves out of existence
>>
>>73237187
i want to impregnate asians desu
>>
File: emperor's-new-headache.gif (452 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
emperor's-new-headache.gif
452 KB, 500x294
>>73239979
and not to mention viewing race as simply as white and black and that other shit is idiotic.

Reducing millions of people to two simple degrading categories is stupid as fuck. Which each side proclaiming a "No True Scotsman" level of subjective idiocy with their determinations of each "race," i.e. I had this doctor once when I lived in the states who was jewish (obviously I only pick jewish doctors, they seriously don't give a fuck. this guy was talking to me about how sphincters are fucking amazing for 20 minutes and it was hilarious and illuminating). I went into see him and we talked about our heritages (as jews are wont to do) and he ended with something like "we're all mongrels in the end." In my research for a butt doctor (dude hemorrhoids lmao), I noticed that there was this guy who made a comment about how he felt slighted because he was called a mongrel, but I took to be a gesture of affable friendship or something from this oldish doctor (probably the similar culture in which we were raised prompted this). The guy then said how white the doctor was and how he couldn't understand how someone so "undiverse" could say something like that. Meanwhile this guy while "presenting" white (hate to use faggot terms) was from fucking everywhere if you had listened to him. To him, being austrian and belarussian was as diverse as being black and filipino, which it is...

Reducing people to one single literally superficial phenotype variant and basing all behavior on that is the kind of shit that is just making the world less pleasant to live in. It's more about culture than race. Look at how they walk and talk, judge them on that. Judging on race can be helpful if you live in ridiculously homogenous areas but try not to generalize your anecdotal experience to all 7 and change billion people on the earth.
>>
>>73237187
Yes, it is fine. Women are the reproductive limiting factor, so as long as white women have white babies, white men can go out and knock up everything under the sun.
>>
File: UsXneK1C.jpg (130 KB, 623x734) Image search: [Google]
UsXneK1C.jpg
130 KB, 623x734
>>73242567

>positing what we already believe
>trying to stop this train
>ruining race war

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: enshrinedinatombofzerosandones.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
enshrinedinatombofzerosandones.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>73242567
The kind of lazy thinking that goes into this shit is ridiculous. And I'm not saying racism or judgement is wrong. Just be a bit more specific with it and think about it more before going MUH BLACK RACE MUH WHITE RACE. As if they were as discrete as zeroes and ones. We don't need no digital abstraction with humans famiglia. Placing such a dichotomy is disadvantageous to everyone. Whites, blacks, reds, blues, purples, and every other fucking color y'all niggas come up with in applying another SHIT heuristic on race to.

also >muh western civilization
we are not our fucking ancestors. we are not the fucking romans. all blacks aren't fucking nubian. Sure cultures are generally preserved among homogenous groups, but most of the competition within Western Civ comes from our own. People who think that theories and suggested moralities in books should be totally and completely actualized in the world with NO ROOM for fudging. But the entire world is this messy cloud of incomprehensible pseudo-nonsense; the brain and its psychology has left nearly every great thinker dumbfounded, and extrapolating psychology to large-scale populations is a feat relegated to Asimovian hysterics (H A R I S E L D O N). And I get that the culture thing brings up the contentious and unresolved nature vs. nurture argument that underlies most of nearly every political philosophy, but can we please suspend it until we have more than a grain of sand in the sahara clue about it?

god whatever thinking about this shit is what made the unabomber go nuts (also y'all should read my boi teddy k's manifesto, he's real fucked but it's nice light propaganda to sift through, chew the fat with, and distill over a lazy sunday afternoon.)
>>
File: niggers.jpg (18 KB, 355x167) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
18 KB, 355x167
>>73243212
lol i'm too tired to shitpost
not to mention the race wars are stagnating
>"we"

I'm not just talking about unironic /pol/
I'm talking about black lives matters faggots too
two sides of the same fucking coin
y'all hate yourselves more since race wars are currently contrarian in THE CURRENT YEAR

i remember when /pol/ was pretty leftist back in the noughties

also how the fuck am I supposed to reason about people other than looking at their actions and extrapolating shit from that. I am a frequent fundamental attribution error cuck though
>>
>>73237187
>isn't that a good thing
No. It'll still identify with the people that look more like it, which is the non-white part.

All you'd end up with are more capable enemies, and that's pretty stupid.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM?autoplay=1
>>
>>73237187
No anon. Children need a father.
>>
>knocked up Filipina
>lied to me about being pregnant
>never let's me see him

Flips. Not even once. I'm on the lookout for a conservative white woman.
>>
>>73248116
you got... inverse cucked?
>>
I'm becoming progressively more racist, and yet have a mixed daughter.
>>
File: Its-Science-228x300.jpg (18 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
Its-Science-228x300.jpg
18 KB, 228x300
>>73241321
That's not how dominant alleles work
>>
>>73237187
How do you niggers get on here from jail?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.