[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of adoption? Would a good parent tell their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: tuka.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tuka.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
What do you think of adoption?

Would a good parent tell their adopted children the truth?
>>
File: get in, we're going drafting.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
get in, we're going drafting.jpg
117 KB, 1024x1024
Probably fine if the kid is the same color as the parents, and the kid's real parents are dead and not just deadbeats.
>good parents telling their adopted kid
If they're good parents, it shouldn't be a secret in the first place.
>>
>>73236516
I think Adoption is fine as long as it's, like all things, kept in ones own race, after all a child growing up with two parents who aren't the same race can be confusing for them.

A good parent would wait till the child was capable of understanding what being adopted meant, at the same time they wouldn't wait to long to tell them (waiting till adulthood is stupid and kind of hurtful to the child).
>>
>>73236516
Despite what the autists here may tell you, there's nothing wrong with adoption. Willingly adopting an orphan or unwanted child from unfit parents is not being cucked. Its better to adopt a kid then have them go through foster homes their whole life and end up a criminal.
good parents would probably have the kid know from childhood that they're adopted
>>
>>73237498
but ye, mad respect to respectful parents who adopt dealing with the fact everywhere they go out they might get some stares at the kid and then back at them if they different color. good on you, but u look like a cuck
>>
>>73236516
I'd be okay with adopting a kid but i'd like to have my own too. Its seems like a good way to help a kid and give him a family that he was denied.
>>
>>73240000
>having a normal child then adopting one after some years so both the adopted and the "normal" child can earn personal growth and emotionally support each other

Quads of truth.
>>
>be white
>adopt a crackwhore's half retarded kid

Why would anyone with half a brain do this? If a kid is given up for adoption it means the parents are complete failures in life, giving a kid like this a good home will just ensure shitty genes live on.
It's best to let nature take it's course and have your own kids.
>>
>>73236883
>>73237027
>adoption is okay as long as it stays within race
Interracial adopted fag here, can confirm this. Growing up with white parents and being a shitskin always had people looking at me funny and always made me question what the fuck was wrong with me growing up. Then I realized it was outside my control at about 12-13 years old and blamed my birth parents for not wearing a rubber if they didn't want me instead of just giving me away. I'll always be angry about the whole thing desu.
>>
>>73240540
Must suck knowing your adopted parents were shitty cucks that literally adopted you to show you off like a toy/pet to their friends.
>>
File: 1434568695466.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434568695466.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>god, kek, the fates, the spirit of the universe or whatever you wanna call it gives you a clear sign that you were not meant to have children
>lol imma do it anyways, fuk u god :D

I'm not saying it's wrong to adopt, but it sounds like you're asking for trouble if you do.
>>
>>73240882
Also was mad at them too for putting me in this type of situation. I don't know why they would wanna make something so awkward and difficult to understand for their "kid". I seriously hate the whole idea of adoption and probably won't have any kids because of it.
>>
>>73240540
How does it feel knowing at least a handful of people stopped to question whether you were adopted or if your dad was just a cuck?
>>
>>73236516
>What do you think of adoption?
nothing wrong with it and a good alternative to abortion
>Would a good parent tell their adopted children the truth?
yes, if you're not a shit parent your kid wont mind
>>
>>73241126
>handful of people asking if I was adopted
Way more than that senpai. Shit was so fucking annoying explaining to them that my parents were too stupid to keep me. So I just told everyone they're dead since they're dead to me.
>>
>>73240439
that means shitty upbringing, not shitty genes
>>
>>73240540
Man, I'm white and my sister is adopted Korean and I would hate if she felt this way. Love my sister as if she was biological.
>>
>>73241093

You know what you need to do? Have some kids of your own and then adopt a kid and love it unconditionally as if it were your own, to spite your adoptive parents.
>>
>>73241628
I've asked other adoptees if they ever felt this way and it's about roughly half of us who do or have gone through a stage of feeling like that. How would you feel if your parents looked different than you as a kid but all the other kids your age looked like their parents? It literally makes you question everything about family.
>>
>>73241755
Eh I thought about that actually before. I personally don't want to raise a kid in this shitty world and view kids as money pits.
>>
>>73236516
With adoption is like with single mothers, you either want to raise your future wife or you are a cuck.
>>
File: 1462153600118.png (628 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
1462153600118.png
628 KB, 1280x620
Has anyone thought about paying for a in-vitro fertilization and a surrogate?

It's so you can have your own biological kid, but without the woman, and the risk of divorce resulting in her stealing your kids and money.

It's really sad that things have gotten so bad I see this with potential, the only problem is it's apparently so damn expensive.
>>
>>73240540
Why I refused to be adopted.

Suprisingly niggers are more into adoption now. They get a kick out of being able to control white kids. And a majority of foster parents are niggers doing it for money.
>>
>tfw I'm starting to wonder if I'm adopted or worse, a cuck child, because I don't look like either of my parents and have never been shown pictures of myself before a few weeks old
>>
>>73242898
Did you ever ask your parents if you were
>>
>>73241062

This is not an argument.

There are a lot of reasons for someone not to have children biologically and more often than not these factors do not make a difference in personality. I was raised by a stepfather (until he divorced my mother when I was 13) and he was completely sterile, but he is one of the most badass men I've ever come to know, and am really glad I could call him "father" for some time.

And you're also implying that all, if not, at least most, adoptions involve sterile parent(s).

>>73240540
I feel sorry for you, have my sympathy.
Hope you can live a happy life regardless of what happened in the past, Ameribro.

>>73242329
I honestly dream of the possibility of, in the future, waifu bots coming with artificial wombs with hand picked aryan DNA in such a way your perfect 2D waifu actually exists, but with a warm skin and soft hair, and is perfectly programmed to unconditionally love you no matter what in the best way you can imagine. This waifu bot would be able to take male semen, and perform the genetic combination of male gametes with artificial hand picked female gametes in an artificial womb.

Hopefully we'll live long enough to see that become reality.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.