[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine there's a train company. They propose building a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images-56.jpg (21 KB, 483x304) Image search: [Google]
images-56.jpg
21 KB, 483x304
Imagine there's a train company. They propose building a train and ask you to invest in it. After the train is built you get 0 shares in the train. Also if you want to use the train you will need to pay and it will cost more than driving.

Would you invest?
>>
File: multi.jpg (178 KB, 506x632) Image search: [Google]
multi.jpg
178 KB, 506x632
>>73235258
All my money
>>
>>73235258
Well there's no train company like that.

There's something similar to that called taxes but taxes are part of the social contract you agree to by being a citizen.
>>
>>73235258
Transit companies doing a referendum and you drive and don't use transit I take it
>>
>>73235258
How about you shut the fuck up and get the fuck off this board you dumb Malaysian cunt?
>>
>>73235258
Let me guess, anti-libertarian post? How would anything equate to that? Explain yourself.
>protip: you can't
>>
>>73235705
Don't you talk shit about OP like that, I'm sure he's had a hard fucking life investing in imaginary trains and he just needs to vent. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>73235258
fucking why I want to invest on this deal?
>>
>>73235927
Maybe the train is between where you are and where you want to go, or between where you buy goods and where you take those goods and use them in a factory
>>
>>73235927

Because you're literally forced to at gunpoint by the """"""government"""""
>>
>>73235814
>pro-tip: amtrak
>>
>>73235258
I don't need to imagine. this is a part of my country's history. it wasn't a great idea. not the worst. just kinda stupid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.