[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEE I've lived here for 19 years and you can NOT convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (236 KB, 999x899) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 999x899
REEEEEEEE I've lived here for 19 years and you can NOT convince me that it isn't the worst state in the USA
There are NO redeeming qualities besides maybe our restaurants taste good
>THATS IT!
Go ahead, name a worse place to live in the US
YOU CANT!
>>
>>73233886
New Jersey,Delaware.
>>
>>73233886
Michigan, detroit
>>
Commiefornia
>>
>>73234133
commiefornia is degenerate but has some of the best weather and coastline in america.
>>
>>73233886
sorry. Im not poor and I live in New Orleans. I grew up and live uptown currently. I guess if you are a poor faggot and live in some shitty suburb... sure yeah it fucking sucks. Im too busy fucking debutantes nigger.
>>
>>73233886
the us
>>
>>73233886

Can't argue with you, OP.
>>
>>73234286
>best weather

Stop with this bullshit meme. Would you move to fucking Germany then, by that rationale, if it had "some of the best weather and coastline in Europe"?

P.S. Thunderstorms here today, going to move out ASAP i get the $ to move
>>
>>73234286
I used to feel that way, then I moved. I experienced what America really is, now I could never go back to living in that place. Weather and coastline be damned.
>>
>>73236245
>Stop with this bullshit meme

what. im a southerner i hate commiefornia. that doesnt mean the nice weather is just a meme.

>Would you move to fucking Germany then, by that rationale, if it had "some of the best weather and coastline in Europe"?

what has you so fucking triggered i just said it had nice weather and coastline. which is true. (atleast in L.A, ive only been there for a decent amount of time)
i realize the place is still a shithole im just saying its better than Louisiana.
>>
>>73233886
Where are you?? BR here
>>
Louisiana is great stop being a cuck and take some pride in your home
>>
Illinois friend here

I always thought Louisiana was supposed to be cool? It's the only state in the south I ain't been to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.