[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you weren't white would you still be a nationalist and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x507
If you weren't white would you still be a nationalist and fight to protect the heritage and future of your people?
>>
you would probally not realise all this shit
>>
>white people
>heritage

what exactly is white people's heritage/culture?
>>
>>73232006
Yahtzee
>>
If I were me, but black, I'd quickly realize the immense advantage I have over pretty much everyone.

White brain plus black armor would be a man designed specifically to kill white women and steal jobs. I wouldn't fight for black people, they do enough of that themselves.
>>
I'd serve the white man as I realize my inferiority.
>>
>>73232048
Analbanian detekted.
>>
I'm not racially motivated to do anything, I've already lost all confidence I had in people of my race. The bad just outweighs the good and they don't like you if you're not a nigger. Just fuck it man, this is the only place I can come without all the expectations, and that's pretty sad.
>>
File: 1462222327894.png (1 MB, 882x666) Image search: [Google]
1462222327894.png
1 MB, 882x666
>nonwhite heritage
is this even a thing?
>>
>>73231937
No, because non-white cultures are pretty garbage. Whites built the world we live in.
>>
If I wasn't white I would probably be ooga booga muh dicking right now.
>>
>>73231937
I would probably act as white as possible so that ill be more successful, meaning if I was black I would get a job and not be an entitled nigger
>>
File: tumblr_mc53wc4c7y1rzmmpwo1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc53wc4c7y1rzmmpwo1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
> average /pol/tard fighting to protect the heritage and future of his people
>>
I'm a spic and I'm fighting to protect the heritage and culture of white people.
I see the world for what it is.
Would it be easier to take advantage of the tilted scales? Of course! But is depending on the "good will" of the jews worth it? Absolutely not!
I feel disgust and contempt for white apologist and "minorities" that blame their shortfallings on the white race.
I know you fuckers will still hate me deep down and never accept me but I'll still stand by your side on the day of the rope. It's the right thing to do.
>>
>>73231937
Yes i would still be a nationalist.
>>
>>73233849
You my friend, have spoken like a true cuck.
>>
File: 1460406911507.png (238 KB, 612x695) Image search: [Google]
1460406911507.png
238 KB, 612x695
I'm not white and yes
White people don't stand up for themselves
>>
>>73234080
My culture doesn't need protection
It's promoted and pushed enough as it is
God forbid a white association was started at my school
But the "Hispanic/Black _________ associations" are made every fucking day
You can call me whatever you want I'll still do what I believe is right
>>
>>73234166
How the mighty have fallen
>>
>>73231937
Depends, if I was 90 percent of the other race, then yes.
If I was mulatto, I'd probably sodoku
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.