[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ support Jews or Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: semitic_attack_pattern.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
semitic_attack_pattern.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
Which side are you stormweenies on?
>>
Muslims but only until they kill all the Jews
>>
I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side
>>
File: LIAR4 blink.gif (129 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
LIAR4 blink.gif
129 KB, 350x350
>>
>>73231142
Who says you have to support either?
>>
how about neither lol

fuck semitic religions tbhfam
>>
>>73231142
jews arent that bad, they at least have some respect for education.. muslims on the other hand should be put to death or quarantined to their deserts until they destroy each other.
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1091
>>73231409

kill yourself.

neo-cuckservative kike loving christard.
>>
They both worship the same god, but the Muslims aren't as obnoxious, they don't raid us all the time like the JIDF for instance. This is their god and why they're both bad

>(Yaldabaoth) the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:

>Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

>He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

>Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also[24] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our God is a burning and consuming fire,” a text which Hippolytus claims was also used by Simon.
>>
File: 1447375457177.jpg (750 KB, 1628x962) Image search: [Google]
1447375457177.jpg
750 KB, 1628x962
bump, no slide
>>
File: codreanu_icon.jpg (98 KB, 506x768) Image search: [Google]
codreanu_icon.jpg
98 KB, 506x768
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.