[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals acting like Trump is going to tweet out the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 652x538) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 652x538
Why are liberals acting like Trump is going to tweet out the nuclear codes or some shit?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/donald-trump-soon-get-classified-briefings
>>
Trump is dumb, don't you read huffpo?

What're you a fuckin racist?
>>
>>73229973
>directly linking motherjones
Pay your debts and then kill yourself nigger
>>
>>73229973
>Rosenthal

Add it to the list, goys.
>>
I told him to tweet the nuclear codes and he actually did it. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
I really hope Mother Jones are for Bernie and not Clinton suppoters because...
>>
File: Bosman.gif (4 MB, 498x276) Image search: [Google]
Bosman.gif
4 MB, 498x276
>Trump gets the truth about 9/11, JFK, Area 51, WMDs, etc
>Says it on live television during a debate
>Gets assassinated
>Full blow civil war breaks out
>>
>>73229973
You didn't hear that Trump wants to reveal the 28 unedited, classified pages that describe who caused 9/11?
>>
>>73230185
This fucking ride just won't end.
I'd totally forgot about this.
>>
>>73230109

Where's Lena Dunham and Whoopi Goldberg?
>>
>>73230048
You enjoying that mudslim mayor there jack.
>>
>>73230317
>Implying they won't cut the broadcast immediately
>>
>we want a more transparent government
>this bufoon will reveal state secrets to the public
Libshits confirmed for not knowing what they want.
>>
Bon moments when two MJ "reporters" were found "hiking" the Iranian border and gaoled.

The comment section was really funny and shut down after they impotently tried to counter-argue the red pilled sniping.
>>
>>73230763
By transparent government they really mean a liberal government.
>>
>>73229973

Yeah, he shouldn't be allowed to be President, he might do something really stupid like have his top secret emails go through a private server.
>>
>Late night shitposting on twitter with president Dolan just like we shitpost with Rob Morrow now
WIP MA DINK OUT
>>
>>73230109
you forgot his Jewish advisor
>>
>>73229973
It's just a way to belay news to get people interested
>Uh oh, something CRAZY just happened!!
>>
>>73229973
Trump already has classified shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.