[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#JebIsForDonald #JebStandsWithTrump Bush 41 an 43 refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: BushandBush.jpg (28 KB, 484x310) Image search: [Google]
BushandBush.jpg
28 KB, 484x310
#JebIsForDonald
#JebStandsWithTrump

Bush 41 an 43 refuse to endorse Emperor Donald? What if Jeb Bush decides to endorse our newly coming emperor? Wouldn't there be a hash tag somewhere going viral to suggest this to the general public ?
>>
>>73229248

Any Republican (Jeb included) who signed the pledge which states:

>I affirm that if I do not win the 2016 Republican nomination for president of the United States I will endorse the 2016 Republican presidential nominee regardless of who it is.

Should be kicked out of the party if they don't agree publicly that they support and are voting for Donald Trump.
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>73229403
They are without honour!
>>
but he said just acouple hours ago he wont vote trump
>>
The Bush family is shit
>>
>>73229403
Then what the fuck is the point of endorsement if they don't have a say in whom they're endorsing?
>>
>politicians keeping campaign promises

That's why the world need Trump
>>
>>73230843
They made a promise to in the first debate, they all raised their hands and swore to the jew god, Yaldabaoth
>>
>>73230799
You forgot the 'the'
>>
>>73230843

What the fuck is the point of pledging to "endorse the 2016 Republican presidential nominee regardless of who it is" if you aren't willing to endorse the nominee when it turns out being someone you don't like?
>>
File: REU-USA-OBAMATEXAS-6.jpg (249 KB, 1200x718) Image search: [Google]
REU-USA-OBAMATEXAS-6.jpg
249 KB, 1200x718
>Number 41 sir, how are you doing this fine evening!
>Why I'll tell ya Number 43 today's been a hell of a good day.
>And how about you Number 4...er, I mean Jeb?
>>
>>73231036
But I thought the whole point of endorsement was so that eliminated candidates could encourage their supporters to vote for the guy they most liked so that they'd flock over to him. It doesnt have any meaning behind it if they're being forced to endorse a candidate whether they actually like and agree with him or not.
>>
File: averageirishmen.jpg (81 KB, 640x494) Image search: [Google]
averageirishmen.jpg
81 KB, 640x494
>>73230505

>supporting a lefty New Yorker who hijacked your party
>dishonorable
>>
>>73231776

>hijacked

You mean won through actual popular voter support in spite of the countless GOP jew tricks they used to try to Ron Paul him? Fuck off, you Cruz shills aren't even getting paid anymore.
>>
>>73231776
>hijacked
>won fair and square through the voters even after all the slander and hate
You're delusional
>>
>>73230505
Underrated as fuck
>>
>>73229403
>implying Bushes endoring Trump would be good for Trump
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.