[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Trumplets understand that we can't fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: trump1-600x410.jpg (42 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
trump1-600x410.jpg
42 KB, 600x410
Why don't Trumplets understand that we can't fucking fix the crony capitalist corruption bullshit shitting all over the common man without being unified across racial lines? Niggers didn't start it, they just react to your own animosity, you faggots have to stop this shit until a generation passes and everyone can get the fuck over it already

Your failure to accept the modern world in this regard is really fucking our country over, I don't care if you secretly hate niggers, you better fucking start acting like it's cool at least because the consequence is that we're all getting financially fucked, you stupid fucks

>and then Trumplets think that the Donald isn't the precise representation of the crony capitalist

At least Clinton's only the political mouthpiece, not the maggot itself

oh yeah and the picture - what's the difference between this shit and nigger posturing bullshit? fucking nothing. the fuck is the difference?
>>
>>73228867
SLIDE ALL ANTI-TRUMP THREADS

THESE ARE HILLARY SUPPORTERS PAID BY ISRAEL TO SUBVERT WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND HAVE WHITE WOMEN BREED WITH BLACK MEN TO ERADICATE WHITENESS AND ENSLAVE US ALL

SLIDE

SLIDE

DO NOT RESPOND
>>
>>73228867

The niggers have to go back
>>
>>73228867

sage
>>
>>73229024
>everything that criticizes my worldview is evil! ignore it everyone!

fuck clinton, mind you - don't vote for the cunt, I don't give a shit

but damn if you're not a paid Trump shill this is pretty sad
>>
>>73229310
>I want black men to rape and impregnate the women who rightfully belong to the white man

fuck off, bernout

tumblr is that way ----->
>>
>>73229425
so is this really all about your poor competitiveness with women?
>>
>>73230110
women are inferior to me on all levels
>>
>>73230421
even being a huge moron?
>>
>>73230496
women are by definition morons. take the redpill, libcuck

men are inherently more valuable and more human
>>
>>73230642
kek, glad to see you can read english well at least

are all trumpeters this deeply insecure though? Maybe that's why you need trump to be your daddy, that would explain a lot actually.
>>
>>73230879
only women need a strong, disciplinary authoritarian male to control them.

Trump will bring that back and put women back in the kitchen where they belong
>>
#DangerousDon

Get the awesomeness trending! It's the ultimate compliment. Dangerous to the globalist scum. Dangerous to the SJW filth. Dangerous to the mudslime radicals. Dangerous to Crooked Hillary!
>>
File: 132234637343.png (595 KB, 812x906) Image search: [Google]
132234637343.png
595 KB, 812x906
>>73231000
would that be because you yourself are unable to?

I'm understanding the Trumpeter psyche better and better every post
>>
>>73231268
you're brainwashed, kid.

take the fucking redpill and see the truth for yourself
>>
>>73228867
I don't think Trump is a racist. I don't think he's about race he's about law and respect. You lack understanding of both.
>>
>>73231268
Kek
>>
>>73228867
The modern world was created by *cough* white *cough* men, that were decent enough to allow you to cry your vagina tears and not put you in jail. I'm sorry you can't handle reality, maybe you should go blog about it.

Hillary is the epitome of corruption, and wants the presidency for nothing more than the power. You're a fucking idiot for believing any word that comes out of her mouth.

So what exactly did she do while she sat on the board at Walmart?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.