[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPF BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1462149104769.jpg (71 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
1462149104769.jpg
71 KB, 640x488
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion

>Hillary Clinton cast Donald Trump as out of touch with the United States while campaigning Monday in Delaware, arguing that the Republican front-runner flies into states, gives speeches and then returns to the lap of luxury without listening to voters' problems.

Drumpf hasn't started with Hilary? Lol. More like Hilary hasn't started with Drumpf...

He'll be a blubbering pile of orange goo by the time she's done with him. By far the toughest woman in politics. #I'mwithher
>>
BORING
>>
File: 1461228870103.gif (2 MB, 319x189) Image search: [Google]
1461228870103.gif
2 MB, 319x189
>>73228722
>shilling for Shillary the one who attends Bilderberg meetings
>>
>>73228968
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73228722
>>73228867

sage
>>
File: 1459131175142.jpg (23 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1459131175142.jpg
23 KB, 337x367
>Shillary says Trump is out of touch with average Americans
>Holds fundraiser dinners with minimum entry fees of 500-27,000 dollars a plate
>>
Has your Super PAC still not realized that every single one of your shill threads turns into a pro-Trump thread after about 6 posts?
>>
>>73228722
why the hell would I hire a gender studies major when there are so many better alternatives?
>>
>>73228722

>The other candidate's out of touch
>Shitlery's speaking events and their price tags

Nice try, beta.
>>
>>73228722
is calling Trump Drumpf the equivilent of calling obama a muslim nigger?
>>
OP are you gay/female?
Be honest I'm not being rude just curious
>>
>>73229728
Ok, I get you're trying to be ironic, but did you really just type the N-word?? Seriously what the fuck? Delete your post now. I'm serious.

You are a racist just like your dangerous idiot Drumpf.
>>
File: 1360443399920.jpg (110 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1360443399920.jpg
110 KB, 500x254
>>73228722
>homeless person is unwashed, uneducated, unskilled, and demands money just for existing
>man who takes good care of himself, spent years in school and in training, and who needs to be a produce member of society in order to make more income than his expenses

In a world of finite resources, who deserves to eat more? Who deserves a job more? Who is more fit to have the right to say who they should hire and what freedoms they should have in their occupation and/or choice of occupation?

Well, if you're a democrat, obviously the fucking beggar because WE ARE THE 99%!

Modern liberalism consists of two parts:
First, a mental disorder that manifests in empathy overriding basic logic and survival instincts. Empathy itself is not the problem, no more than anger is inherently a problem. Being too angry too often is bad, and being too empathetic too often is also bad. Liberals often look at someone who does not live in the luxuries of the ideal life they were sold on television and - rather than seeing humans in their natural state - sees someone who must have been oppressed. This is little different from paranoia, seeing everyone as out to get you. Liberals see everyone as victims of oppression save the perceived oppressor, who is a subhuman monster made of pure deceit and greed, and this monster can magically create situations where specific kinds of individuals fail in situations they deserved to succeed in. No different than "influencing machines", really.
Second, corruption. Politicians use envy and the aforementioned mental disease to get elected, then create the very situation they promise to get rid of. If the democrats solved poverty, they would no longer get elected. If blacks stopped being niggers, the urban plantation wouldn't produce a constant crop of votes for liberal politicians. If the climate stabalized, Al Gore wouldn't make mad dosh. Etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.